Chapter three

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun 11:03 AM
How are things going with your bf?

As Baekhyun has sent this message to Sehun -whom he just got to know a few days ago in the bar where he's working as a part-timer-, he tossed his phone on the other side of his bed. He was actually shy and excited about the boy's response.

Baekhyun seemed to find Sehun very charming from the very first moment he saw him. Well, this thing does happen often, as Baekhyun is desperately looking for a partner. He doesn't have anyone in his life who would be able to control his mental illness. The first and the last people who were able to do that were his parents.

-

Sehun and Jongin were still asleep when the message notification lit up Sehun's phone with buzzing. As the younger boy tried to get up, Jongin tightened his hug around his waist. Sehun smiled, then reached for his phone. He checked once more if his love is awake or not and when he was sure that his bear is still sleeping, he quickly opened the message he received.

Firstly, he smiled at his new friend's intention to make sure everything's okay. Secondly, he realized what he has done on that night.

'We almost kissed' Sehun thought to himself, as he softly touched his bottom lip. He clearly remembers every second of that foggy night. After that night has been gone, he didn't even have time to think about the handsome bartender, with whom he has just become friends with.

Jongin was too much of a mental burden for him to have some time thinking about himself, but he knew well that the bronze boy needed help. He needed to feel loved and treasured... As well as Sehun. However, Sehun never thought for himself. He was okay seeing his one and only being happy, even if making him happy costed the younger's whole freedom.

Sehun 11:12 AM
I guess ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter