Chapter five

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun felt like he needs to take care of the wounded, whoever did this to him.

He cleaned all of Sehun's wounds, but he didn't dare to get the blanket off from his lower body parts. He was shy, and he didn't felt like he has the right to take it off and see something that Sehun might not want him to see.

'Just who the hell did this to him..' he talked to himself as he caressed the sleeping boy's head.

Ever since Baekhyun found Sehun lying on the floor, covered in blood, Sehun didn't really wake up. At first, he was surely unconscious, but then he woke up just to open his eyes and right after he closed them, he fell asleep.

'Could it be that the tan boy was his lover? He said he's quite jealous and short-tempered...'

Baekhyun had a feeling that it was actually that guy, but he decided to ask Sehun himself when he wakes up.

Baekhyun knew that he shouldn't get angry, because if he does, another person will take his place, named Baekbeom.

And he didn't know how would Baekbeom react to Sehun's presence.

Around midnight, Baekhyun felt the bed moving beside him. When he looked at his right, he saw Sehun sitting up on the bed. He slept for around 11 hours, yet he looked like a dead person who didn't sleep for days.
Baekhyun let out a deep sigh, his hand on his chest, where his heart lies 
'I was worried that you're never going to wake up, Snow White' he tried to be funny, but Sehun just looked at him, totally zoomed out, with tears in his eyes.

'Hey... I know you're not okay, you can cry... But please l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter