Chapter thirteen

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music, air polluted by the multitude of light, mix of cigarette smoke and the smell of strong liquor. This is what they sensed as soon as they went inside the crowded club.

In fact, the club was so full that it made Sehun wonder if half of the city had their birthday on that day too and they came to celebrate as well. 

'Two shots of vodka' Baekhyun yelled to the mixer who stood behind the counter, leaning close to the boy to be able to hear his order. Sehun didn't even know how they got to the counter right away, he was way too distracted with Baekhyun.

Is he gonna take two shots at once? Isn't that gonna be... Too much considering that he was already tipsy from a glass of vine? He wondered but didn't say a thing. For Sehun it was somewhat strange that Baekhyun was working in a pub yet he couldn't bear alcohol, at least it seemed like he couldn't. 

While they were waiting for the order, he looked around, scanning through the crowd and the room, trying to get used to its mood. Sehun wasn't that type to go to parties, mostly because he wasn't allowed to go in the past. He attended one or maybe two of them, but he left in a couple of minutes, scolding himself for spending money on the entrance fee for nothing. But he couldn't help it, he didn't feel good at crowded places back then as well as now. Though now it seemed to be bearable since his attention was mostly on the smaller male.

'There you go' Baekhyun said, as he held the cup towards Sehun to accept it.

Oh, so one was for me. Great. He thought. At least Baekhyun wasn't gonna get drunk alone.

He accepted the alcohol with a small thank you and wanted to drink it, but Baek linked their hands together, so they were drinking it as a couple does. They both chuckled at Baekhyun's small action.

As the smaller male grabbed Sehun's hand, they swayed their way through the crowd to the dance floor. At first, Sehun wasn't so confident, so while standing in place, he kept smiling at the other boy, who by the time was constantly jumping and screaming the lyric of the song that was currently playing. 

As they got their second and third rounds of alcohol, Sehun got a bit more confident.

​By confident, I mean he was holding his glass of vodka in his hand, swirling the drink inside with a smirk on his face, staring at Baekhyun who was now dancing with literally everyone who approached him. 

Sehun wasn't jealous even a tiny bit, since Baekhyun stole a glance from Sehun once in a while, smiling brightly and inviting him to join the fun. He shook his head, declining the request many times, but as time passed, Baekhyun had enough of Sehun doing nothing, just staring so he went there, grabbed Sehun by the hand again and pulled him into the crowd with himself.

​​​'Come on! Don't just stand still, we came to party and to have fun!' Baekhyun yelled to make sure he's hearing what he's saying, and to make sure Sehun is dancing, he linked his hands around his neck, and put Sehun's hands on his hips to make the taller guy move in the crowd.

​​​​​Of course, Baekhyun was an expert in partying, and well, an expert in making Sehun fall for him.

​The latter tightened his grip on Baekhyun's waist and pulled him closer. They were close, so close that they could feel each other's breath against their skin lightly. ​​​​​​

Eyes lost in eyes, world turning upside down, the music couldn't be heard anymore. It was just the two of them. ​​​​​​

Sehun didn't even give a second thought to it, he slightly tilted his head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter