Chapter fifteen

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Chanyeol saw Baekhyun's state, he ran towards him worried. The boy was covered in blood, the red, almost like velvet suit with small black patterns which they bought together today, was so dirty and torn that the taller almost couldn't recognize it.

'Baek?' Chanyeol asked. He was fearing that the other, not wanted side of him is still present, that's why he didn't say his entire name. Baekhyun, or Baekbeom, it is.

'...Hyun' Baek answered with a shaking voice, reassuring Chanyeol that he came to his mind again. He crouched down to Sehun's pale body and caressed his face with the back of his hand, not letting the giant male approach Sehun 'I'm so sorry, Sehun' He cried out loud, releasing the pain and screams that were held in his chest while Baekbeom was present.

Chanyeol approached Baekhyun from behind and pushed him aside, so he could get a better look at Sehun. By the facial expressions of him, Baekhyun was in big trouble. Chanyeol seemed worried and started watching Sehun's pulse carefully, by his neck. 

At first, he felt nothing, not even a slight breath from Sehun, neither a weak pulse, so he wanted to dial the ambulance. As soon as he reached for his phone, Baekhyun yelped.

'What?!' Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with fear 'No, no, no, no, no!' Baekhyun got closer to Sehun, hugging his lifeless body 'I'm sorry, please don't do this, don't leave me, huh?' The short boy cried as he felt the sharp pain in his chest hurt even more 'Chanyeol, do something! He can't die!' Baekhyun screamed, and he was in a such panicked state that he was barely able to catch his breath. If Chanyeol would have let him scream and panic more, Baekbeom would have come to the surface again, as his presence depended on Baekhyun's mental state. If he let his guard down for one second, his other half would take over and he's not as easy to stop as Baekhyun. So one, strong punch in the face from Chanyeol seemed to solve the situation.

'I can't believe I really had to do this, man' He whispered under his breath, looking at the two unconscious males. Balekhyun was just distracting from saving Sehun, so he couldn't risk it. Besides, he would have absolutely lost any chance of Sehun's survival if he let Baekbeom resurface.

For this kind of situation, Chanyeol has an emergency bag. He opened the bag and searched for adrenaline shots. As soon as he found them, he took a syringe and the liquid out of the small bottles. He proceeded to search for Sehun's thickest vein on his arms, then he injected it inside the boy, hoping for the best.

You might ask 'Doesn't he have something that's effective against Baekbeom?' The answer is yes. He has. However, it seemed way easier to knock the boy out by force when he was not insisting, than injecting substances inside a crazy madman or trying to put a tissue covered in chloroform in front of his mouth and nose when he's still fighting. And these were dangerous to use, so they were kind of a plan Z, if Baekbeom wouldn't want to leave when he really needed to. 

Chanyeol waited only a few minutes, to see if Sehun is a lost case or not, but thankfully, his pulse started to normalize, though he didn't wake up. He thanked God for not waking Sehun up just yet because Chanyeol had to take care of big this time. How is he supposed to carry two grown, unconsci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter