Chapter ten

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun instantly pulled back as he heard his name, he quickly cleared his throat 'Hm?' he tried to act casually but he suddenly felt Baekhyun's hand on his neck.

'Just kiss me already' Baek let out a small chuckle.

At first, Sehun was shocked but that didn't last long, only for a second or less. Sehun was surprised as Baekhyun gently pulled him closer, as their eyes were staring the other's. Sehun felt like his heart was about to explode, it was thumping so loud, he could only hear his heartbeat.

There was no need to wait any further, Sehun definitely knew Baekhyun is his special someone. In his 23 years of life, he never felt so sure about a person.

He desperately wanted to kiss Baekhyun, while the other was just staring into his eyes, with no movement made.

Sehun slowly closed his eyes while leaning towards the smaller boy. Baekhyun did the same, as he tightened his grip around Sehun's neck. 
Sehun gave a peck on Baekhyun's lips, which then transformed into a gentle kiss, which made both of them shiver.

For Sehun it was better than he could ever imagine and for Baekhyun... It was his first kiss. 
He wasn't a though, but he never let anyone kiss him.

In fact, he usually went as the dominant, more likely he was dominant for 90% of his one-night stands. 

They didn't let go of each other until Baekhyun's phone started to ring. They shyly broke the kiss, letting Baekhyun pick up the phone.

'OH MY GOD BYUN FREAKING BAEKHYUN DID YOU REALLY KISS??!' the shorter male heard Chanyeol squeaking through the phone. Baekhyun was caught off-guard by his best friend's question.

'Don't you dare to tell me that you actually-'

'Yes, I did follow you and I saw what I saw!!! Your first kiss is gone, oh my god I'm tearing up, I'm so prou-'

With that, Baekhyun hung up, turning his phone off, looking out for his best friend. He was so mad at him for stalking them, yet he wanted to scream in happiness. He really gave his first kiss to Sehun... Was this the right decision?

'Baek, where are you going?' Sehun asked surprised, instantly standing up and following Baekhyun 'Was it too much? I'm sorry!' the younger didn't hesitate to apologize as he caught Baekhyun by the wrist.

'Oh, no, I'm sorry, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter