Chapter nine

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun inside the room 'So as I said, I'm not into boys like you.' Baekhyun laughed off.

'You're completely ruining my plan, aren't you?' Chanyeol shook his head 'I want to make him jealous, or just see his reaction on this. While doing so, we can easily say whether he likes you or not, you silly' he hit his friend on the head 'So you don't fall from like 8000 feet apart if he doesn't like you' he added.

'8000 feet my a- I use this word too much...' Baekhyun realized 'It's not that deep...' he insisted.

'You were literally whining and screaming in the phone because of him like... half an hour ago?' Chanyeol teased Baek.

'And what? What if I like him?' Baek has shown his tongue, being childish 'I can do whatever I want, he doesn't necessarily have to know that I like him...'

'You're so obvious, Baekhyun' Yeol laughed 'So, what should you wear on your wedding?' he teased, making Baekhyun blush, then he hit the taller on the back.

'Don't pull it, Chanyeol. Just don't' he laughed. 
They spent quite a while -around 1 hour- with trying to choose the perfect match for Baek. Why did they spend so much time on it? You may ask.

Chanyeol knew Baekhyun well. He knew that he's ill and that he needed someone to lean on. He was in need of someone, who is there to love him, not like a friend does but as a lover.

He and Chanyeol knew each other for around 10 years now, they are like brothers to each other... But Chanyeol is not able to control Baekhyun when he's not actually himself, there has to be a stronger bond to make sure Baekhyun can cling onto something when he feels like he's about to lose his sanity.

He tried to help Baek countless times, but almost always ended up being severely hurt, or being hospitalized.

But the main thing was, that Baek actually was interested in Sehun. He was happy to spend his time with him, but for example, yesterday... Yesterday he got a bit drunk, yet nothing bad happened. Well, of course, there are times like that, when Baekhyun doesn't get lost too much, but still, it was a rare occasion for Baek to hold up so well.

-

Sehun was patiently waiting for him, he didn't let anything to ruin his day. On anything, he meant Chanyeol. He wasn't really sure what's between the two, but that doesn't stop him from trying to win Baekhyun's liking.

When Baek finally showed up, they were almost out of time, but Sehun was only worried about the fact that he had the urge to kiss the smaller boy when he appeared.

He was stunning, in his brown, long coat, with a comfy, darker brown turtleneck. Not to mention his permed hair.

He made it hard for Sehun to control himself, he wanted to plant a kiss on Baek's cheek, forehead, and basically his whole face.

What happened actually?

They left home with a cab, after waiting outside of the house, while Sehun was constantly biting his lips.

'Where are we going?' Baekhyun asked with a vivid smile that has been on his face ever since he came out of his room, fully dressed.

'It's a secret... But may I ask, what did you do with your friend for like an hour?' Sehun asked, with a slightly smiley face. He was kind of jealous...?

'Aaaah... You know, he has some problems and I had to help him...' Baekhyun lied, his eyes pointing at the ground. Of course, he didn't want to let Sehun know that he was having the time of his life, imagining what will happen tonight, while tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter