Chapter six

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why won't you tell me who did this to you?' Baekhyun asked, sulking.

'It's nothing. I'm totally fine, don't you see?' Sehun shook his arms and legs to show off that he's physically okay.

Well, he's not, but he played it cool.

'I didn't ask if you're fine though..' the older added, but seeing that this still was off-topic for Sehun, he quickly shut up. 'I'm worried about you, you jerk' he added, and crept closer to Sehun, examining his facial features from a very small distance 'Look at this, what did he do to your right cheek... I'm sure this won't disappear' whispered Baek, while applying a new layer of the medicine to the wound, carefully.

He tilted his head a bit and leaned forward, even closer to Baekhyun. The shorter boy's face started to blush, even his nose seemed to take the reddish color a tiny bit.

Cute.

Sehun's eyes kept staring once at Baekhyun's lips, but then on his eyes. He slowly kept changing these two spots to stare at, while leaning forward a bit, to make the space which seemed like it's never-ending, disappear between them.

To Sehun's surprise, Baekhyun started to move his lips at first, as he was being more passionate than Sehun thought he is. Sehun placed a hand to the other's waist, while Baek put his arms around Sehun's neck carefully.
They kissed. The kiss itself was heated with lust, empathy and caring. Maybe with love too.

'Sehun?' he heard Baekhyun speaking, then he saw him as he was shaking his palms right in front of him, trying to get his attention 'I guess it's too late for you too, let's go back to sleep..' said Baek, then packed all the medicine and went back to sleep.

'Why did I even think of something like that?' he asked himself whispering when he successfully laid down. Even though Sehun did not think about the imagined situation before, it just came to his mind.

He never said, but he found Baekhyun pretty. As a beautiful flower. As a boy.

He just had to look at him, and he felt less stressed. To Sehun, he seemed like a sunflower. He always brightens him up, and always faces the sun. He knew Baekhyun as an energetic, happy little chipmunk.

His gentle touch sometimes made Sehun shiver, his beautiful hands were a pleasure to feel on his face earlier.

However, he didn't feel the same thing as for Jongin. So he thought he's not in love.

Little did he know...

-

On the next morning, Sehun felt something on his lap. It was warm and smelled nice. He opened his eyes, and he saw a Baekhyun sitting next to him, watching something on his phone.
On Sehun's lap, there was a tray, with a wide range of food.

'How kind' Sehun thought, with a shy smile on his face. When he looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter