On the hood, during the sunset

White nocturnes
Please log in to read the full chapter

1,830 words. 

Another fail fluff I guess. 

(I hate the last update if you cant tell) 

Enjoy this one ~

 

“I can’t believe this is happening.”

Sunggyu lets out a grumble sound of disapproving at how the situation unfolded, crossing both his arms at his chest. The door at his side is wide open, as well as Woohyun’s side. The weather is not too hot, but it’s stupid to sit in the car with the doors closed. Moreover when the car isn’t moving. 

“Oh shut your mouth.” Woohyun replies, flicking the crumpled candy wrapper towards the former guy direction. “It was your idea, don’t blame me now.”

Sunggyu turns his head at the accusation, his hands falter down to his laps in disbelief. “What? It’s not my idea we drove to secluded place with low gas in the tank, do I?”

Woohyun dips his eyes in irritation. “I didn’t check on the gas okay?”

“That’s right. You didn’t.” Sunggyu rolls his eyes hard. “All you have to do is looking at that.” He points accusatorily to the dashboard, then at Woohyun.

“I was rather distracted okay?” He pushes the finger off his face.

“By what?”

“By the thought of having you to myself for the rest of the evening obviously.”

Sunggyu doesn’t anticipate that answer so all he can reply is, “Oh uhm.” His finger recoiling back. A thin smile decorates his face as Woohyun looks ashamed by the slip of his secret. Sunggyu turns back and lowering his seat, resting his hand over his forehead, and his legs resting on the dashboard.

“How long until Sungjong get here?” Sunggyu breaks the atmosphere after a few moments of silence.

“I don’t know. Maybe half an hour. One, if he got lost. You know his driving isn’t the best.”

Sunggyu groans. They don’t have choice but to contact the youngest since everyone else has their own plans except him, and they really don’t want to call their manager over. It’d probably raise suspicion.

“Do you want to do anything in the meantime?” Sunggyu voices out after been silence for a minute or two.

It’s started to get awkward in here without the talking. And he really can’t help for the atmosphere getting desperate over time. 

They’re alone, in a deserted area and it has been so long.

What else but that gets in his mind then?

Woohyun gasps. “Oh no no. We are not going to have in the car.”

Sunggyu opens his eyes wide at the accurate accusation. His face grows warm. “I-Idiot. I didn’t mean that. Get your head out of the gutter.”

Woohyun watches him with sceptical look. Woohyun really does know him best. “Hm? Then what are you suggesting?”

Sunggyu averts his eyes elsewhere. “Do you have anything in your car? Food? Anything?”

Woohyun purses his lips. “I don’t think I have anything besides candy and…” he trails on his words as he opens the box under Sunggyu’s legs. “I have a bottle of bubble here.” He says, before chuckling as Sunggyu takes a deep breath. “But of course you wouldn’t want to play this right hyung?”

Sunggyu deeply disapproved the statement. He knows the underlying meaning: he’s boring and he’s old so he wouldn’t play with such childish things, which is partly true. He did think it’s stupid and childish, but he hates it when his boyfriend out-rightly states it like that. It makes him feel…old and like there’s gap he won’t get to tear down between them. He’s not even that older than Woohyun for god’s sake. Woohyun just like to make it like that.

Sunggyu dislikes it.

“Give it to me.” He deadpans say, knowing well the younger reaction. Woohyun’s amused face is one thing he always wants to wipe off.

His 2-years-younger boyfriend lifts his brows up at the request. He knows what stupid thing he’s about to say.

“Shut your mouth and hand it over.” Sunggyu says again, this time with a tinge of redness spreads over his cheeks. Woohyun’s stare always makes him squirm uncomfortably. It’s as if the younger could see through him better than himself, which probably true.

Sunggyu tends to act like he doesn’t notice that though.

Woohyun chuckles lightly, he stretches his hand over only just to pull it back when Sunggyu does the same. Sunggyu tilts

Please log in to read the full chapter