Sunggyu is a stoic man

White nocturnes
Please log in to read the full chapter

1,373 words

There's one thing Sunggyu hates about Woohyun.

 

 

Woohyun has done a lot of questionable things before. There is none to argue of that fact.

Like that time, when they were just in knowing each other phase, often than not, Woohyun would show up late to their dates. Although yes, each and every due to the younger man eagerness in getting him gifts, or sometimes to dress to impress him before the dates. When in reality, Sunggyu has fallen for him not for how he dresses himself, or what gifts he gave him, but rather because of how kind-heartened the younger man is. He always put himself second after everyone, which Sunggyu doesn’t really fond of. But alas, Woohyun doesn’t mind helping others, even when he’s the one in the disadvantage. He’s just like that.

But if there’s one thing Sunggyu would like to complain of his lover, is his tendency to make him blush anywhere and anytime no matter of what context, sometimes over trivia matter.

Now, this won’t be a problem to most people. In fact, it would be a cute thing to be able to react such an innocent way to your 2 years boyfriend antics. Everyone would have agree the same.

Everyone but Sunggyu it seems.

You see, Sunggyu is very much known to be stoic and deadpan most of the time. It’s just due to his tendency to be serious-like ever since he was a kid. He was raised in a very serious-atmosphere family. They have rules and obligations for everything and anything.

It’s really a shocking reveal when Sunggyu came out as gay and even introduced Woohyun as his boyfriend to his family.

As much as Woohyun a charming guy that it’s almost improbable not to love the guy at the first sight, the result of the meeting is nowhere pretty. That much is a given. And Sunggyu has had predicted that back then, but he honestly couldn’t care less of his family’s opinion of Woohyun. He’s his better half and Sunggyu intends to keep it that way throughout his life.

But yes, being raised in a proper and prim household has proven to influence on his way of thinking. Sure, he has loosen himself up much more since he’s known Woohyun, but that doesn’t mean he likes the way Woohyun loves to live his life.

They have lived together for a year now, but that doesn’t change how distaste Sunggyu of his lover habits and whereas he knows not to change someone since that’s rude, he can’t hide the fact the younger annoyed him a lot.

Sunggyu has his own schedule of how he’d like to spend his day. As in waking up before six and get ready and eat breakfast at seven. Whereas, Woohyun is the type to snooze his alarm 5 minutes more and thus why the younger tend to be woken up late, a lot.

Like today, as Sunggyu angrily pulls on his tie and knotting it the way he would always wear his everyday, Woohyun still won’t get up notwithstanding that it’s already a quarter to seven. And they have to leave at eight.

He glances over his sprawled lover through the mirror. He has tried waking up the man before, but to no avail since the guy won’t budge, even at Sunggyu’s threat of leaving him; He just waved him off, without even opening his eyes. Mostly since both of them know he won’t do it, but now Sunggyu is seriously considering the option pretty hard.

More or less when he has to prepar

Please log in to read the full chapter