Red temptation

White nocturnes
Please log in to read the full chapter


 
1,205 words.

I'm just lazy writing rn so pardon me this isn't up your par of liking.

 


 
 
Sunggyu is starting to regret every decision he's made tonight.

It’s not supposed to be like this. The only reason he even suggested the bet tonight  is because he was sure he would win. 

They have been competing for the same reason – the winner would get one free rule wish and they are allowed to cast the wish on anybody they want. It's always like that between them. They would make a bet, and then they'd make up a game and whomever wins would gain total power against the others. But he guess it's just his luck that Hoya won tonight and he's dared to dare Sunggyu to apply a red lipstick all night. 

Apparently the younger man's reason for the punishment is because he has been trying to vengeance Sunggyu for making him do the 3 sets aegyo for last week betting.

Sungyeol would have like this kind of dare Sunggyu reckons but alas he's not here tonight. Tonight it's just Sunggyu, Hoya and Woohyun.

Honestly he'd be okay with it if they're at home, he'll do the punishment in a heartbeat then. But he's definitely not okay with the fact that they're out in the in nightclub at the moment. 

Sunggyu facepalms himself. They shouldn't have played this when there's alcohol involved. 

Why the hell did Hoya bring red lipstick with him to the club anyway?

 

So when Woohyun has volunteered to be his white knight for the night, Sunggyu has had accepted him with open arms. He wonders how drunk Woohyun is to willingly sacrifice himself. Anyway, he could kiss Woohyun for that. 

(He didn’t though.)

But of course, of course this would be just his luck.

 

This is not what he's been asking for, or at least not what he's been thinking of when Woohyun said okay to the punishment for his stead. 

But, of course, when it comes to Nam Freaking Woohyun it would never be as simple. 

He has seen the younger man wearing lip balm before in far more occasion he can even remembered. Heck, even he wears it. It's completely normal.

Only that tonight it's not.

 

Not. Like. This.

 

Not with an actual lipstick. And definitely not with this darn red colour. 

Sunggyu gulps after he finishes his touch on Woohyun's lips, which now look an awful lot plumper than before. The oblivious man is flaunting his red coloured lips. Sunggyu's urge to kiss Woohyun tenfold then.

“Oh you look y!” He throws it away in a joking manner. He can't get his eyes away from keep looking at it. 

“Ah hyung what are you talking about?” Woohyun shyly evades as he giggles.

Sunggyu feigns a calm unbothered expression as Woohyun tries to hide the blush on his cheeks with his palms. He caught Hoya's glance then and that son of a is grinning at him. He freaki

Please log in to read the full chapter