I hate your guts

White nocturnes
Please log in to read the full chapter

936 words.

There you go. The first chapter is up.

 

 

Woohyun pushes the older man against the wall, curling his hands around the collar, gripping so hard his knuckles turn white. “Why did you hate me so much?” He spits out, angrily. No, not angrily. Riled up, but not to the extend of being angry yet. Not quite yet.

The other man scoffs. He pulls the hands around his collar off but doesn’t let go when the other man pushes back. “I don’t know. Your face is just annoying to me I guess.”

Woohyun's face flushes up. Mad. Confused. Mixed feelings. “That's it? That's the reason?” He half shouts the word, which only earns an amused sound from Sunggyu. 

“Why? Did you expect more? You have nothing against me.” Sunggyu spats out. His eyes crinkle into slits, menacing but it doesn’t scare Woohyun off. Instead he feels the urge to push more, wanting to see where this will get them. Sunggyu is no better.

“I'm better looking than you, you punk!” 

Honestly Woohyun just can't think of any better insult at the moment. He's rather lost in the heat of the moment, or maybe in Sunggyu's eyes. He doesn’t know which is worse. 

“What an old man way of speaking.”

“Are you saying I'm old now?” Woohyun lamely quips back. One of his hand trails lower, settling on Sunggyu's hip. He presser harder, wanting to bruise the skin there up. 

Sunggyu doesn’t move away at the blatant attempt of showing power, if any he pulls Woohyun closer. They're pretty much chest to chest now. Sunggyu can feel Woohyun's ragged breath ghosting on his lips. He can't help but to scrutinize the other's thick lips in return, feeling the urge to taste them soaring higher. He his lips briefly, wetting the petals for what's awaiting. 

“I'm pretty sure I just did.” He taunts back.

“Whatever.” Is what Woohyun say finally. Defeated.

Sunggyu chuffs at the response.

“Whatever? Is that the best you can come up with?” 

“You're impossible to deal with.” Woohyun says, loosens his hold on Sunggyu's collar. He's trying to retreat backward but Sunggyu won't let him move any further as he coils his arm around the smaller man's hips. The quick flinch from the man doesn’t escape Sunggyu's attention. He openly smirk at the younger. 

“That, I have heard many… But why aren't yo

Please log in to read the full chapter