If I said I want your body now

White nocturnes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Would you hold it against me?

 

 

Is it the cockiness that filled the small pair of his whenever their eyes met that makes Woohyun questions his everything? Maybe it's the subtle smirk tugging the corner of his mouth when people aren't looking? Or maybe it's the secret brush of lips on his earlobes that he passes through in the friendly manner facade of the so-called whispering? 

Perhaps it's the combination of all those above. 

A bite on the lower lip for a split second follow by a hearty laugh as a reaction to Sungyeol's joke, as if those action isn't directioned towards Woohyun who sits opposite of him. Woohyun crosses his legs at the suggestive act, feeling the air physically restricted from his air-passageway.

Of course Sunggyu is doing it on purpose. He damn well know the effect he has on Woohyun.

Woohyun lowers his head for a moment to collect himself again. Sunggyu somehow decided to become a seductress tonight. Nothing he's unfamiliar with. And not a big problem either if it's not for the fact they're on the interview program for their concert tour at the moment! 

(He'd gladly follow him around if they're on their own right now.) (Not to say that he wouldn't explode in the closest time if this to continue.) 

Damn you fox. He curses internally.

That has Sunggyu smirking again. Although he tries to make it subtle lest to be found out in the middle of the recording.

Sunggyu knows he has Woohyun wrapped around his fingers. It's been few days after they arrived in LA and they haven't had time to fool around as they don't share the same hotel room and the tour schedule has been tight to allow him to jump on the younger man. Sunggyu is somehow ,  and for that he intended to make Woohyun suffer.

Judging by Woohyun's reaction, he has won yet again. 

Woohyun barely notice the cut from the PD in charge and that the interview has ended. He heaves a relief sigh. He was barely present in the last half of the interview and if any suspicion arose then, he'd just say he was feeling unwell. That would do it.

"So where you guys headed after this?" The interviewer asks them off camera. He's a Korean-American and he can speak Korean fine. It's fortunate since Infinite are known not to be best with speaking in foreign language, especially in English.

Sungyeol is the first to response. "Probably a diner. I'm starving."

Everyone quickly agrees on Sungyeol's statement. Except for Sunggyu of course.

He wraps his arm around Woohyun and announces, "Woohyun and I would have to excuse ourselves. We have theater performance to watch tonight."

That startles Woohyun a bit and it prompts him to blurt out a "We do?" And earns a set of laughter from the people around him. 

Everyone but Sunggyu it seems. 

Not that it's Woohyun's fault to be honest. He doesn't even remember booking a play. 

"Woohyun-ah, you hurt my feeling." Sunggyu speaks too closely to his ear as he wraps another arm around him.  He can feel the heat of stare from Sunggyu. Try and say something outrageous. 

The vibration of his voice breaks Woohyun's skin into sweat. He holds the urge to shiver with this many eyes on him. And instead he plays it off as their another banter that Infinite members are familiar with.

His idiot giggle break through follows by his arasso hyung~ stretched out cutely. The ridiculousness almost thrown the situation off immediately but Sunggyu squeezes once, which means Woohyun shouldn't overboard his reaction.

"Yah did Sunggyu hyung force you into doing something you

Please log in to read the full chapter