Chapter Eleven

Please Stay, Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin couldn't hide the small grin that spread across her face when she caught sight of the person busily moving around her kitchen.

Still a bit panting, having just returned from her morning run, she walked up to the unsuspecting victim, wrapping her long arms around her waist.

"Yah!" the victim screamed, jumping back a little at the sudden contact. 

The offender released a short, half-suppressed laugh, her chin landing on the victim's shoulder. "When did you arrive?"

Instead of answering, the victim bolted for freedom, wriggling her way out of the arms that held her.

Yujin's lips pursed into a pout, looking quite adorable as she stood in her jogging outfit, expectant eyes set on her girlfriend.

"Go take a shower," Minjoo said, shaking her head as she stared at her girlfriend's appearance.

"But I want to hug my girlfriend first," Yujin said in a pitiful, little hopeful voice, her arms trying to reach for her girlfriend again.

"You're literally drenched in sweat, Yujin."

"I don't care," she huffed, her arms going back to her sides, face crumpling in disappointment.

"I do. Now go shower while I get breakfast ready."

"Whatever," she murmured in a dejected voice, followed by a roll of eyes.

Minjoo shook her head, turning her attention back to the toaster, while Yujin watched in admiration, her lips forming a small smile and her eyes softening as she stared at her girlfriend.

Minjoo noticed that she still hasn't left. "Yujin, seriously—"

"Ok, ok, I'm going!" she declared, raising her hands in defeat. Sporting a huge grin on her face, she happily hopped out of the kitchen to finally take a shower.

 

 

 

Breakfast was simple. Buttered toasts, sliced fruits, and coffee, but Yujin won't exchange it for any other.

"Thank you," she said, swallowing the last bite of her toast.

The corners of Minjoo's mouth lifted in an affectionate smile. "I'm just making sure my girlfriend's eating something other than instant ramen."

"I can make toast, too, you know," she retorted, lifting her chin up and letting out a smug smile.

"Yeah, right."

"And pesto," she added, ignoring the older girl's unamused expression.

"Oh, please. Wonyoung already told me. I seriously thought you were a great cook back then."

"That kid," she snickered. "I did most of the work on that, though."

"Uh-huh. Two broken bowls and 500 grams of overcooked pasta. You sure worked hard."

"She said to wait on it, and I did! I swear, it wasn't cooked when I last checked."

Minjoo giggled. "Okay, I believe you."

"You never should have doubted me in the first place," she whined, pouting and rolling her eyes like a child.

She expected another feisty rebuttal, but Minjoo winked at her instead, standing up from her chair to sit beside her.

"I'm sorry," the latter apologized, nudging her softly with an elbow. "I promise never to doubt you ever again."

The small gesture made Yujin's heart skip a beat, rendering her speechless, butterflies partying. Minjoo has always been full of surprises. Of course, the banter ended with smiles, a peck that soon turned to a deep kiss, and another flirty wink.

 

 

 

Saturday has always been the best day for both of them. It means sleep, staying in bed, and doing nothing.

Ever since they started going out, Saturday meant Minjoo coming over to Yujin's house, spending the entire day together, and just them cozying up with each other. No schedules, no agendas, nothing to worry about.

Today, it was quite the same. After breakfast, they immediately headed to Yujin's bedroom to snuggle.

The room has different shades of blue and touches of white, giving it a fresh look, which reminded Yujin of summer vacations spent in the ocean the first time she laid her eyes on it.

They lay comfortably on the bed, wrapped together in the top sheet. Yujin has one arm around Minjoo's shoulder, a hand running up and down the latter's arm, while her other hand held the remote, absentmindedly flicking through channels on the TV.

Minjoo, on the other hand, has her head rested on Yujin's chest, one hand beside her head and the other planted on the latter's stomach.

"Anything in particular you want to do today?" Yujin asked, giving up from her unfruitful channel search.

She heard a soft gurgle of sounds, but nothing really audible.

"You wanna go out?" she tried again.

She felt the incessant shake of her girlfriend's head against her chest, and then the latter murmured, "I just want to stay here with you."

A blush crept up , flooding her cheeks. Luckily, the other girl couldn't see it, or she would teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter