Chapter 15

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

I cleared my throat and stood up straight. I looked around the room and smiled seeing all the stuff behind producing an album, putting down my mask.

"May I?" I asked permission before sitting down the swivel chair. He nodded. I run my fingers through the digital audio workstation in amazement

"You sing, don't you?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. He took off his dusguises and brushed up his hair and used his his shades as a headband.

"Listen carefully to this." I held my breath when he trapped me between his arms, and turned something on and played a song. I stopped focusing on how close he is and listened to the song. I smiled and bobbed my head to it.

"Do you like it?" I nodded

"It's amazing. The build up is good. You sang the demo didn't you?" I turned to him enthusiastically. He chuckled and nodded.

"You made it?" His scoffed like I offended him

"Of course I did. Now, can you sing it?" I did a double take.

"I'm sorry, you said what now?" Did he just ask me to sing?

"Your voice, it has a nice tone." I looked away

"I don't sing. My voice is limited for the showers." He laughed and turned me to him.

"Nice joke. Now sing." His tone was different, he's not playing around.

"You're serious." He nodded. The playful aura was gone and was replaced by something... intimidating.

"I'm not sure..." I was hesitant. He's not recording me, is he?

"Fine, I'll sing with you." He started it and he sang the first verse, pulling me up to dance.

Nugu eopsso
Nareul butjabajul nimeun eopsso?
Nuneul sgo chajabwado boijiga anneunde
Eodi isso
Nareul deryeoga jul nimeun eopsso?
Nan deo isang mot chamgesso
Naege dagawa juo

I laughed as he twirled me around. He raised his brows and nudged me the paper containing the lyrics. Raising up his brows, saying it's my turn.

"I warned you." I whispered before singing.

Ttokgateun geori gateun dalbit sogeseo
Ttokgateun jari gateun jame deulgetji
Ijeneun nugungal deohago shipeo
Jiteun oeroum geodugo shipeo
I don't wanna be alone anymore

Ttokttok nugu eopsso

I giggled and sang as we danced around the studio. The song just makes you dance! (Streaaaam No One y'all~ don't sleep on a bop)

I was mesmerized when he started rapping. He rapped with passion and his lyrics.. his ly

Please log in to read the full chapter