Chapter 7

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jinyoung oppa? What's going on here?" I woke up with a start when I heard my mom crying.

"Why are you crying?" Dad was rubbing her back.

"Hayi, go and get dressed." I looked at the clock and it's just three in the morning.

"Do you know what time it is? Can you explain cause I'm really lost.. and sleepy." Jinyoung came to me and smiled widely.

"Can you be one of our photographers?" I blinked.

"Got7?" I am so confused

"Of our wedding." He smiled and I just dtared at his handsome face. He snapped his fingers and I blinked

"Sorry, I fell asleep there." He chuckled

"Wedding? Who's..." I gasped and looked at him. He nodded

"It's gonna be a surprise though. She doesn't know anything." I squealed and congratulated him.

"We will be right over!" I quickly ran back to my room and changed.

"Wait, what is the theme?" I ran back out incase he leaves

"It's gonna be a beach wedding." Sweet! I wore my shorts and bikini top with a see through cover top. I packed a white beach wear on my backpack, grabbed my hat and camera. I'm ready to go... or not. Mom was blocking my way out.

"You're not going out there if you're not going to wear make up."

"I'll do it later." I tried to go out but she's blocking my door.

"It'll be gone with the food and sleep during travel anyway." But she held her ground. I groaned and put on a bit of powder, a blush and and lipstick.

"Happy?" She rolled her eyes and turned aroundn flipping her hair, making it slap me. Is she really my mother? She's acting like my sister that I want to pull her hair but I didn't donit cause I know I'll be the one to get hurt in the end.

"Where's jinyoung?" I looked around but he's nowhere in sight.

"He told us to go ahead and that s are already there and his family. We need to hurry so we can help them decorate the venue."

"We'll drop by at eugene's to pick them up." Great. More adults on the trip.

"How about chaeyoung?" As much as we fight, we are our each others salvation when it comes to this. Being each others company where we're the only young people.

"Jinyoung said they'll pick her up considering she's a part of jisoo's circle of friends." Tsk. If only I didn't need to act as a villain, but then my cover wo

Please log in to read the full chapter