Chapter 6

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

"She's taking a shower but doesn't have her towel." I told mom as soon as I got out. Mom quickly fished out her towel and got in. She danced a bit, I'm guessing she also wants to pee.

I looked around the house to obsereve. I eyed the guitar sitting at the corner of the make-shift sofa. The place is big for one person, enough for two, and a but crowded for more.

"Hayi, stop snooping around. You get angry when I do that to your room." I looked back to see mom stand on one foot and hand on her hips. I rolled my eyes and went to sit in the sofa as she put the dishes she brought on my sister's fridge.

"It smells like a guy here." I casually said

"How would you know, you never had a boyfriend?" My mouth dropped. How can I be attacked by my own mom?

"By choice. I'm single by choice!"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." I pulled a fist, acting to punch her. She can't see me anyway. I stuck my tongue at her.

"Mooom~ hayi's sticking her tongue out at you." I glared at my sister as she went to her cabinet to get changed

"Mooom~ rosé's ing someone!" I smirked when rosé straightened up and glared at me

"I was not!" She fumed

"Oh really? What's with this boxers then?" I reached for the boxers folded at the single sofa.

"It's comfy! I wear them sometimes" she snatched it from my hands but she's not getting away with it.

"Oh honey, it's alright. Just make sure he's handsome.."

"Mom!" She yelled. This is amusing.

"What? In case he won't take responsibility, at least I'll have a pretty grandchild." I snorted

"I can't believe you just said that." I believe it. Try living with them!

"What? Boys nowadays just hit and run. It's getting normal that it's sad. So if it does happen, at least you won't feel that sad cause your child is gonna be pretty for sure. I mean can you imagine if he's already ugly and he has no balls to take responsibility to you who is very pretty like me. He should be ashamed of himself."

"So it's ok if a handsome guy runs off and if they're ugly they should be ashamed?" Rosé changed her clothes in front us. But I observed she doesn't feel that comfortable.

"Weeelll, it's never ok to run off but you get what I'm saying." Mom shrugged

"No I do not! Can you believe her?" She turned to me

"Welcome to my life." I smiled sarcast

Please log in to read the full chapter