Chapter 20

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was discharged this morning, I sat down at the chair inside jisoo unnie's room while waiting for them to come back. She was moved to a private room while baby miracle is also near her, in an incubator.

I walked towards my niece who seems so fragile. I can't believe how tiny she is.

"Hang in there little girl~" I whispered. I sighed and went to jisoo unnie's side. I sat down at the edge of her bed and held her hand

"Unnie. Wake up. Miracle is doing well, but jinyoung oppa still needs you. They need you." I started.

"Unnie, I have a confession to make. You still need to treat me out you know? I am your wing man! I know about your relationship even before you got married. I was the one who gave your schedule to jinyoung oppa when you were still a working student at the library. He approached you on purpose. He had always has his eyes on you. You can't give up now. We got your back." No response. I sighed and went back to sit at the couch near the door.

I was busy scrolling through my phone when I came across a fancam of exo's soundcheck for their concert later. I played it and gasped on what I'm seeing. Chaeyoung needs to see this. Chanyeol oppa is singing a cover of Even if I cry a thousand tears and you can hear how he sang it with all his heart. He looked like he was about to cry and when he did, it felt painful to watch.

When I saw chaeyoung coming I quickly adjusted the video and faked a sob. Tsk. Why are tears not coming?

She snatched the phone away from me and sat beside me, restarting the video.

"He looks familiar." She mumbled

"Yoda?" She whispered

"You remember? Well that was easy." I flipped my hair

"What? Wasn't he the guy you were with?" I face-palmed. Of course.

"Shhh. It's starting." I was not even saying anything.

"It's the soundcheck for their concert." I informed her. She nodded and focused on the video. She was totally engrossed.

I watch as her eyes clouded and her expression changing. Tears streamed down her face as she watched and I don't think she even realize she's crying. She was startled to find herself tearing up.

"Why is she crying?" The door opened, revealing a crying jennie

Please log in to read the full chapter