Chapter 28

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

I smiled proudly to myself hearing the success of iKON's comeback. The Trilogy is completed. Love Scenario. Killing Me. I'm Ok.

I wanted to say I'm proud my boyfriend did that! But I know I can't do that. Not yet atleast.

After our play house, I finally put a label on our relationship, saying that's what I'll hold on to while he goes away for their tour with my sister.

After jisoo unnie woke up, they formulated a plan to have my sister join the entertainment world, I was in charge of stealing one of her demos and give it to hanbin. It was well received and she immediately landed a deal with yg, having to feature in the Legendary GD's song. Soon after, she had released a solo album and toured with iKON as their opening act.

I stared at my ring finger and wistfully looked at it, remembering the crazy day, before crazy hanbin went on tour.


"Are we there yet?" I asked for probably the nth time

"We'll get there." I wonder why I still let him drive.

"You know, if we were chased by dogs, I'd be bitten by now." He scoffed. He doesn't like it when I about his speed.

"Can't you atleast tell me where we're going?" I sighed and leaned forward on his back.

"I told you, I'm marrying you. It's hard enough to keep guys away from you as it is, how much more if I'm not around?" What guys? My lovelife was practically non-existent until he came.

"So you're taking me to church? But you don't believe in those things." He's not an atheist, he just don't have a relogion.

"But you do. I'm not sure about your beliefs but I respect and I do pray. Bobby and donghyuk always leads the prayer." How peaceful could it be if everyone respects each others beliefs without trying to shove it down on each others throats?

"So, you are, taking me to church?" I put my chin on his shoulder.

"No. We'll get you a ring first." I looked at him to see if he's serious when I felt him stop.

I looked at where we are and I cocked a brow at him. "You're getting me a ring at a tattoo parlor?"

He got down and carried me down as well eventhough I didn't need his help. He's thoughtful like that. Chivalry isn't dead when you're with him.

We held hands as the artists tattooed on our ring finger.

"I can't believe you talked me into this." I shook my head.

"You have no escape from me now." He stuck his tongue out.

The next minutes were filled with his curses and endless wailing. I glared at him cause he was too noisy.

"To think with how much tattoos you have, you'd have tolerate the pain by now." He pou

Please log in to read the full chapter