Chapter 18

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hayi." I looked up to see my sister and I run to her sobbing. She hugged me back and cried with me.

"Whe-where are you going?" I sniffed but she didn't answer and just walked away.

"Rosé!" I turned to lisa unnie who just arrived.

"Where is she going?" We both looked atvher retreating back.

"I don't know."

"Jennie unnie?" Lisa sighed and tears sprung on her eyes.

"She's with yoongi. Woozi had lost a lot of blood, and jennie isn't compatible with him." I gasped

"Yoongi surprisingly knows the twins, but he didn't know he's their father. Just now." Everything is so complicated.

"Jisoo?" I stiffled a sob.

"Not good. The baby is safe now but jisoo unnie-" what I was about to say got cut off when the doctor came out and a deafening tone filled the air. Flatline.

"Time of death..."

"Andwae." I whispered and almost collapsed when someone caught me on his lap. I looked to see hanbin on a wheelchair, tears b his eyes. I sobbed and he hugged me. Bambam held lisa unnie protectively.

"Andwaaaeee!" Got7's members pried jinyoung oppa off from the doctor.

"JISOOO! KIM JISOOO!" He yelled his wife's name with everything he got and dropped to the floor wailing. I clutched on to hanbins hospital gown tightly.

"Jebal." Jinyoung whispered and as if heard a nurse ran out panting

"Doc, she's back." The doctor immediately ran back in and we all snapped our heads to the door of the ICU. She's been declared dead 10 mins ago. They tried reviving her but she flatlined. I covered my mouth.

"Did I hear right? My wife. My wife heard me?" Jinyoung oppa clutched on to jackson who smiled and nodded to him.

"What's going on?" We turned to jennie unnie

"Jisoo?" Lisa release herself from bambam and told jennie what happened.

"I'm sorry. You're injured." I sniffed and wiped my tears and tried to stand but hanbin held my waist firmly.

"It's ok. It's going to be ok." I can't help but cry again. We all held our breaths when the door swung open.

"She's back. She's alive..." a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"But.." what now? We all looked up the doctor expectantly

"She's in a comma. We don't know when she'll wake up."

"Thank you. I'll take it. I'll take every chance. I will not give up on her. She will wake up. I know she will." Jennie unnie excused herself and I let hanbin go with her.

"I'm gonna be ok here. Lisa unnie's with me." He nodded and followed his sister.

"It's

Please log in to read the full chapter