Chapter 27

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

I haven't heard of him after that so I was shocked to see him leaning on my motorcycle. I wanted to run up to him and hug him, but decided against it. I silently walked towards him instead. He didn't see me coming cause he was busy looking down his shoe. I stopped when I was close enough.

"Should I call the police?" He stood up straight and looked at me. He's wearing his cap and mask.

"What crime did I commit? Stealing your heart?" He trudged towards me and pulled me by my hips. I can tell he's wearing that goofy grin from the crinkles on his eyes.

We stared at each other for a while and I wrapped my arms around his nape. He hugged me and I sighed in contentment.

"Would you play house with me today?" I let go and cocked my head to the side.

"Jisoo noona's awake." My eyes widened and I tried to hurry but he pulled me back to him.

"It's too crowded there right now. Care to join me pick up my niece and nephew? We could go on a picnic and then go to the hospital?" I raised a brow.

"By play house you mean we'll play mother and father?"

"Why? Would you like to make our babies instead?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I should have known better. I ignored him and walked past him. I smiled hearing him laugh.

"I'm kidding! Or am I?" I turned to him and cross my arms

"I would still need to open my legs for you in order for that to happen and I don't see it happening anytime soon." He froze, looking down to my legs and this time I laughed.

"I feel so attacked right now." He absentmindedly catch the spare helmet I bought.

"Wifey, move it. I drive." He grabbed the handle and motioned me to move backwards.

"Hubby, you plan to be a widower this early?"

"Wifey, I'm just making sure you won't be a widow this early." He pulled out his wallet and proudly presented me his license.

"Is this why I haven't heard from you?" I slid backwards though so he can drive as Inout on my helmet.

"We're preparing for world tour so I m busy with that but yeah, I learned to ride as well." He started and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hubby, with your speed, your niece and nephew would already graduate once we arrive." He scoffed

"I'm just being cautio

Please log in to read the full chapter