Chapter 1

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lenses on, checking view finder, target locked. Shoot! Music to my ears when the camera starts to click continuously.

I smiled as I looked at the preview, satisfied with my shots. I just kept my head down while I walk when someone bumped into someone.


"Shhhh. Don't tell anyone." He put his index finger on his lips as a sign to shut up as he looked around in panick then looked at me one last time and ran away. I tilted my head and in reflex, I took some shots of his running figuren capturing his side profile as well as he looked left and right.

"Hayi! Jinyoung's looking for you." I looked over to my internet best friend, suhyun, and smiled.

"Coming!" I ran to where she is and we where pulled to a dressing room, making sure no one saw.

"You're finally here. Welcome. Back to korea." Jinyoung hugged me and I hugged him back.

"But did you have to tease my wife she's delusional?" He raised a brow and I laughed

"I have to act my part. Should I tell her of what I know?" He quickly shook his head no.

"She might creep out and leave me. I'll tell her myself in due time." He's married to my cousin, jisoo unnie. Let's just say I'm the bridge.

"Knowing her, she might fall even more deeper." I confidently said. My cousin is a diehard jinyoung stan. If she knew he approached her on purpose and that their meeting is predetermined, she might be giddy rather than get creeped out.

"You think so?" I smirked

"I know so." He smiled

"Just don't be so hard on her. She already had enough and you're part of her family, she might take it to heart." I pouted.


"I'll go ahead hayi." We parted ways and Ibhear people screaming, I looked up to see fans waving a red lightstick that looks like a baseball bat? I put a cap on and mask before walking away.

I went through the back cause it's where the shortcut is. We just got back here in korea but I know the place very well and that is thanks to suhyun.

"Well well well, if it isn't the new girl." I paused. I'm new alroght but I already have my fair share of bullies.

"Well hi there old person." I turned to look at them and stood on one foot.

"Uh! Did you just call me old?!" I rolled my eyes

"It depends on how you understand it." I shrugged.

"Excuse me?!" She shrieked

"I'm not blocking you

Please log in to read the full chapter