Chapter 26

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

I felt the breeze of the air and opened my arms like in titanic. I closed my eyes and smiled as the cool air kiss my skin.

A pair of hands s around my waist but I didn't do anything to kill the guy. I have came to know his scent.

"Oww." I hear him complain and soon, I felt his hands removed from my waist as he fought with my hair. I opened my eyes, dropped my hands and laughed.

"It stings!" I continued laughing but froze when he finally was able to tame my hair and gathered it on one side then proceeded to backhug me, placing his chin on my shoulders. His face burying on the nook of my neck.

"There. Much better." He whispered. His lips brushing the side of my neck.

"Jisoo unnie's responsive, they said she might wake up anytime soon." I just stood there, my hands hanging loosely on my sides.

"I know. What are you doing up here?" He sighed and I felt shivers on my skin.

"Just came here to breathe. How did you know I was here?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Your motorcycle is still parked at the parking lot so I looked for you. You weren't in jisoo's room, nor the nursery, so I figured you'd be here." I smiled. He let go and stood beside me then sighed, looking at the view ahead of us.

"What's on your mind?" He looked startled for a bit.

"Why are you so calm right now?" He squinted his eyes at me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just this time, stop complaining." I chuckled.

"I'm really scared right now. Are you dying." I glared and he actually sighed in relief.

"Hayi, my love, there you are!" He smiled widely and opened his arms for a hug but I hit his abdomen, making him groan and cover it instead.

"Have you ever seen a man fly from the roof?" His brows furrowed at my random question.

"I can show you an example." I cracked my knuckles and he immediately distanced away from me.

"Don't kill me just yet. I have my brothers to take care of." He chuckled.

"What? What is it? Yah don't come near me!" He closed his eyes and covered his head when I came near him but he froze when he felt me hugging him. I buried my face on his neck, inhaling his scent.

"Y-yah."

"When you're with me. It's ok if you only think about yourself." He still hasn't moved.

"You've always put your members first before yourself. You always think of th

Please log in to read the full chapter