Chapter 21

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a week since that incident. Since I ran away from him. Seven days, twelve hours, thirty-three minutes and eight seconds to be exact, and I haven't heard anything from him.

You can have me. That's what he said but I haven't heard anything from him since our kiss! That jerk!

"Give me that! Do you know how many pencils you've broken already for the past week?" Suhyun snatched the pencil away from me which I have yet to victimize.

"Five?" I guessed and she rolled her eyes

"Try tripling it. I already bough of box. Do you know how many trees you're wasting?" I pouted and lpoked away, looking for something to break.

"Don't even get me started with the paper. Paper come from trees too!" She snatched the pad of paper away from my hands when she saw I rip a tiny piece of it and rolling it continuously.

"What did hanbin do this time?" She cocked a brow

"W-what about him? Who says I'm thinking about him?" I avoided her gaze

"Stop squinting your eyes. I can't see them enough." I joked and he scoffed

"As if you're looking at me. Yah. You know you can't hide something from me." She slammed his hands on my desk, making me jump on my seat.

"Park hayi. Are we really gonna do this again?" I looked at the clock and gasped

"Oh look at the time. I should go, jisoo unnie might wake up anytime soon." She frowned.

"Still no response from her?" I sadly shook my head no.

"Ok. You can go ahead. I'll come visit later." I smiled and almost sprinted to the door when she stopped me.

"Then we'll talk." She continued. Damn it. I thought she'll forget about it.

"Go now. Shoo." I groaned and walked away.

I twirled my helmet on my hand while going through the parking lot when someone grabbed me from my waist but I immediately did a split, making him crouch and kicked his foot to make him fall out of balance. My parents didn't raise no weak and I straddled him, my helmet pressed against his face while I grabbed both his hands.

"As much as I like you the way you are seated on me right now. My body isn't completely healed, and your helmet hurts my face." I instantly removed my helmet and glared at him

"What are you? A phantom? Just suddenly disappear and then suddenly just show up." I can't help but say bitter words. He gave me a lopesided grin. I suddenly realized wh

Please log in to read the full chapter