Chapter 16

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

"It's NoT a dAtE she says..." I glared at suhyun.

 

"What? You're sure trying hard for something that's not a date." I shouldn't have asked for her help.

 

"It's not! But he's an idol and people might see us. I should be presentable at least." My mom would freak seeing me wear make up.

 

"Fine. But I'm gonna choose what you'll wear." I gulped. We have opposite tastes. She likes to dress up more girly than I do.

 

"Don't you dare take that off! I let you wear ripped jeans rather than short shorts." I pouted.

 

"Do I have to wear a heel?" She rolled her eyes

 

"It's just an inch hayi. You can run in it." I sighed.

 

"Does it really have to be this tube top though? How 'bout those with thin spaghetti straps?" She shook her head no.

 

"Don't be stubborn, you look perfect!" I looked over to the mirror and sighed. I guess I look decent.

 

"Seriously?" She glared at me when I put my cap on

 

"What? He's still an idol afterall." I shrugged and she groaned.

 

"Take lots of pictures." I snickered

 

"I'm there to take pictures and you were supposed to come with me instead of him." She smiled and gave me a peace sign.

 

"Not those pictures. I mean pictures of both of you." I shook my head and ran down the stairs

 

"Someone's excited." She said in a sing-song voice.

 

"I'm not. I just rather wait for him alone than wait with you." I laughed and ran away before she can throw me her shoe.

 

I got on my bike and secured my camera and off I went to the busy streets of seoul.

 

Hanbin is not here yet. I'm here at the museum where we agreed to meet. I went in ahead so I can take some pictures already. I put on my earphones on one ear and played the new playlist I downloaded.

 

I smiled hearing iKON's WYD playing. Soft music filled my ear and I can't help but smile. That song just does that for me. I pictures in a good mood as I hummed a bit from the song.

 

"Excuse me?" I turned and was stunned to see a very handsome guy.

 

"Oh, sorry. Reflex." He laughed. I accidentally clicked on my camera that is pointing at him.

 

"Are you alone?" He s

Please log in to read the full chapter