F i v e

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

“Can you stop staring at him? It’s really creepy,” I punched Yoona’s arm when I caught her staring at Jungkook in the cafeteria.

“But he looks so damn hot eating his ramyun,” she said dreamily. I stole a glance and quickly turned towards Yoona when Jungkook looked my way.  I stared for too long. This is why I don’t look at him, because once I start, I won’t stop. UGH!

“This is so frustrating! I can’t decide whether I’d like to be tge chopsticks or the noodles,” Yoona exclaimed and I burst out laughing. Well better than wanting to be a water bottle...

“Hey guys!,” it was Junhyung sunbae.
“Hi,” we replied in unison, then dabbed at the awesome moment.
Sunbae laughed at our goofiness.
“I’m going to miss hanging out with you guys after I graduate,” he said.
Awww me too, sunbae.

“We won’t stop talking to each other, sunbae. We’ll always be friends,” Yoona reassured him.
“I’ll make sure of that,” he winked at me. I felt blood gush to my cheeks and looked down.

Okay, I didn’t have a crush on him but if a guy winks at you, you’re bound to blush... unless he’s your brother... or maybe younger. Scratch that. Jungkook is an exception.

“So, you guys wanna hang out later?”
“I’m free,” Yoona looked at me.
“Hey don’t look at me. I have work. You guys should enjoy,” I really wanted to go out with them but... BANGTAN TRASHEU FOR LIFEU.
“Ya! All you’re gonna do is stay at home and watch bts, aren’t you?,” Sunbae raised an eyebrow.

Well.. true, I’ll watch them. But not at home. Aaaahhh new wave of fangirling coming up.

“Aniyo, sunbae,” I threw my hands up. “You know my manager. If I take today off, he won’t go easy on the weekends,” I’m such a good liar.
“Then you’re going to go out with me on weekend and that’s done,” he said with a finality.
“You mean... you guys, right?”
“Totally,” he smiled.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I was greeted by Jungkook when I entered the dressing room.

What? They don’t have any schedule today...

“The practise starts in an hour,” he said, reading my mind.
“Oh.” I started to tidy up the place while he played on his phone. Damn why does he have to be here? I can’t concentrate.

I was aware of his presence all the time as I kept stealing glances at his beautiful profile from the corner of my eyes.

“Handsome?,” he suddenly said, without looking up.
.
I pretended I didn’t hear him.
“You can stare all you want, noona. After all, you’re my fan," he smirked.
And I’d wish the earth to split up riggt about now so I jump in.

*20 minutes later*

It was the 4th time the Jungkook grunted. Apparently he was stuck on a level. So cute, my nochu!

When he groaned again, I thought to help him out. I knew how competitive he was and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter