F i f t e e n

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

I couldn't get jungkook out of my head... maybe it was because I was really embarrassed. I didn't know why jungkook suddenly got sullen after blowing my hair off my face and then laughing in the same face at the ducky pin.

I was blushing when jimin told me I was the cutest duck...

I mean come on!! The cutest person on this planet thought I was the cutest. I needed to jump up and down but i had to control because i was still in the dressing room.

"Take the pin off," jungkook said and i jumped out of my reverie where jimin kept repeating that i was the cutest duck in a sing song voice.

"Huh?"

"You look ridiculous. Take it off."

He sounded stone cold and I gulped.

What in the world happened to him?

I took it off and silently went back to working on his hair. Something told me not to probe right then. He might just kill me just with that intense stare.

I reviewed this scene over and over in my head trying to make sense as i walked to work, but to no avail.

So I decided I'd just apologize to jungkook if he minded the crap i say without thinking.

And suddenly all my stupid mistakes flashed before my eyes...

Why in the world did he even become friends with me? I had flat out lied to his face about not being an army... and oh my God.. the thing about younger guys. He ought to hate me. Maybe he realized that now and decided to..

I couldn't even bear to complete the sentence.

I'll just apologize.

Oh right, bts might not be at the company today. I HATE LIFE!

I sat in the dressing room and sighed. There wasn't anything to do but i couldn't go home or Minho would be suspicious.

Telling myself I'd apologize the next i see jungkook, i took out my laptop and played the horror movie I'd been dying to watch for a while now.

I jumped and fell square on my when someone pulled one earplug out.

Jungkook.

I looked at him, my heart beating like crazy as he laughed at me. Then like a gentleman he'd forgotten he was, pulled me off the floor.

"You should look at your face," he laughed. Then raised an eyebrow, "what were you watching anyway that you fell so comically on being caught?" There was that smirk on his face again. I was on fire again, for all sorts of reasons.

"A h-horror movie.."

"Let's watch it together then!," he said tilting his head to look at me.
"You're not mad at me anymore...?," i asked, a little fazed by his complete change of demeanour.
"Why would i be mad at you?"
"Well.. you sounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter