T w e l v e

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

“So he hit you and you only hurt your head?,” sunbae said incredulously. 
“You sound disappointed on my lack of injuries,” i couldn’t keep the hurt out of my voice.
He was taken aback. “Hey i didnt mean it like that. I was merely asking if you’re sure you got hit by a car...”
“Well my mental faculties aren’t impaired if that’s what you mean.”
“Okay okay. Dont kill me. I’m sorry. I’m just worried about you.”

I was saved giving “it’s okay ” when Yoona came in with coke. Aahhh thats my bestie. Always coming to my rescue.

She plumped down and handed me the can. “Did you know that the bighit staff member is in this hospital too?”
I spat the mouthful I’d just taken.
“Yah!!,” yoona exclaimed.
“Sorry...,” i wiped my mouth. 
She looked scandalized as she carried on. “Its so weird..”
My heart did a painful cartwheel. 
“What is?”
“Well this attack, and bighit not talking... and on top of it all, you’re in the same hospital as her,” she looked around. “Have you seen her? Maybe we can get to meet bts if we hang around here?”
I made a nervous sound that was supposed to be a laugh. Damn. How do i get her off this topic?

“You know i dont think they’ll meet a staff member here when the media knows she’s here,” i said matter of factly. Then, changing gears, “I’ll be back to school tomorrow. Has there been much that i missed?”
She got excited. “I almost forgot! Bts came to our school! Well jungkook’s manager and all.. but it was pretty intense.”

“What? Why?”

“I guess they thought the attacker was from the school... i dont even know how they got to that conclusion given the entire school fawns over them,” she said, thinking hard.

I better tell jungkook it wasn’t someone from school...

I was listening to spring day and humming with my eyes closed when jungkook came in. I jumped when he took the earplug out. 
He looked amused and i felt the familiar heat in my face. Althought it was partly because he heard my ugly humming. 
“How are you?”
Oh. Jungkook wants to know if I’m fine. Am i fine? No I’m not because jungingkook is asking if I’m fine!!!

I cleared my throat which had suddenly gone dry. “Y-yeah. Better.”
“Your friends sure take a lot of your time.”

Wait.. what? Omo he figured out yoona snooping around for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter