F o u r t e e n

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

It was getting harder to let Yoona let me walk to work alone. After the accident, she had been really protective of me especially while I was on the road. I really hadn't thought this through because now I couldn't shrug her off.

"yeah, no way am I letting you walk off alone. Moreover, I haven't really seen where you work yet anyway," she went on about walking me. I suddenly felt like a dog.

"but you don't really have to. I feel like a fool if you say it like that. It was an accident, Yoona. Let it go already," I didn't realize I sounded irritated.

"hey, I didn't mean to sound bossy," she quickly changed tactic. "I was just worried."

Damn, now I felt guilty. "I know," I sighed. I needed an excuse and bless the angels because I saw sunbae walking towards us.

"hi, sunbae," I smiled my most flattering smile.

"hey," he smiled back. "how are you?"

"I'm fine. Hey, um.. I need to go to work but I was supposed to buy grocery. Can you please take yoona to the supermarket so she can buy some?"

Yoona looked at me, surprised. "you didn't tell me that before."

Yeah because I just made it up

"yeah, well I kinda just remembered now."

She cast me a dirty eye but surrendered because she would never turn down helping me.

Walking to BigHit Entertainment, I pondered over how to keep this a secret from yoona. She was my best friend but I just didn't trust her with a secret as big as this. Especially after her spreading the thing with Jungkook smiling at her. Anything BTS related was a big no-no to be shared with yoona.

"y/n, youre here! We have an evening performance. Can you quickly get started on the members' hair?," unnie asked me as soon as I entered the dressing room.

"gee, im fine," I faked a hurt expression which earned me a roar of laughter from everyone.

Crap. Bts was there as well. I blushed profusely as I went to put my bag and get started on the work.

"how are you, though?," Rap Monster asked.

"im fine, thanks," I said in a small voice. Lets just make peace with the fact that I wasn't ever getting used to being around them.

Obviously, Jungkook was the first to get ready so I had to start with him.

I stood in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter