T h i r t e e n

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

"Noona, be careful!"
"I will be. I'm not a klutz you know," I rolled my eyes at Minho, my brother and grabbed my bag.
"You were dumb enough to get hit by a car while you were walking...," he said matter of factly and I raised a fist at him.
"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"
He started laughing and I stormed out.
"Your bandage makes you look like a hurt puppy when you're angry!!," he laughed and called as I walked towards the school.
I made a rude gesture and ran off.

Well everyone at home was satisfied with the hit and run story. Although it made me wonder what idiots I lived with.

But then I thanked God for blessing me with such idiots.

I just hope Yoona is as stupid as them.

I spotted Yoona waiting at our usual spot by the front gate.
"Morning," I said with a smile.
"Aigoo~ your bandage didn't come off yet?"
"well, it will today. How are you? Missed me? What's new?" I bombarded her with questions not only so her attention wasn't on me but also because I really wanted to know. 3 days in the hospital and it felt like I was cut off from the world.

"Calm down, tiger," she laughed. Then took a breath and jumped into telling me everything that happened, only stopping to catch her breath.

"BTS is going to perform tonight though," she said, totally excited.

What? Why? The promotion period was over... I'll have to go back to work again aaahhhhh!

It wasn't like I was being ungrateful... it's just that I didn't know how to go into work like nothing happened when it did. No, not the incident. The fact I was jungkooks friend made me feel giddy in his presence. Even more than before.

"W-why are they performing? I mean their promotions are over."
She looked scandalized. "Are you complaining?"
Crap.

"No! Just curious why they would perform out of nowhere.."
"Well, they're showing antis that they aren't scared of them. So this performance is to show them that BTS arent scared."

Well, that made sense.

As we were walking towards the classroom, my heart skipped a beat when jungkook walked past us and if I wasn't mistaken, he'd smiled at me.

"Did you see that?!," Yoona was practically screaming in my ear.
"See what?"
"Jungkook smiled at me!!!"

Aw, she is an idiot. But I love her anyway.

"What? No, I didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter