E i g h t

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

It was quiet at BigHit Entertainment as BTS were off to perform at the Music Bank and I was busy rearranging the piles of clothes they left behind.

Geez they're messy.

Suddenly my thoughts wandered off to the sign Jungkook promised me and never gave me. I sighed because I knew he wouldn't ever give it to me now. I mean let's face it, I've practically made sure he thinks I don't care about his sign. Why does everything turn out the exact opposite of how I want it to? Wasn't I the luckiest alive? Agh!

Hold on. BTS is live right now....

I pulled my laptop out and revved it up. Since it had been a while that I was an employee there, I knew the password to the internet.

Isn't it the first thing you asked anywhere you went?

*BULTAEOREUNE~~ Fire ay yo ay yo~~~*

Ah, they look so hot T.T

A part of me felt proud that it was I who dressed them up. But that was no excuse to not get worked up. After watching it over and over again, I finally pulled my homework out.

Jimin in black hair is so damn hot like I can't even.. and Taehyung with fire for hair.. ah y/n focus on the damn equations! Jungkook's thighs.. nuuu..

I finally put earphones in, trying to block out my thoughts as I focused on the equation at hand.

Even though I was good at studying, but if I had to choose my least favorite subject, it had to be math.

"Butterfly~~ like a butterfly~

Machi butterfly, bu-butterfly cheoreom~"

I sang as I twerked, because I got the answer right.

Yes, twerk to butterfly because that's just me.

I jumped when someone tapped my shoulder. My notebook fell down as I turned. Fml. Jungkook. At this point I should just stop getting jump scares, shouldn't I? It's ALWAYS him to catch me doing weird ...

And then I felt like disappearing because it meant he heard my ugly voice.... and saw the twerk.

I pulled the earphones out quickly and bowed 90° as I lamely said, "I was.. just doing.. homework."

He smirked as he said, "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter