S i x t e e n

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV:

She smelled of roses and it was like I was drawn to her. The look she gave me when I told her I was scared made my insides boil. She still thought of me like a kid no matter how much I flustered her. So when she apologised for hurting me when she kissed my neck, a perfect revenge came to me.

She actually thought it hurt me? I'd just have to show her what it feels to be kissed on the neck, wouldn't I?

I was close to her, and she didn't react. But when my lips grazed her neck, I felt her still and gasp. I don't know why it made me feel satisfied. So satisfied. Who's a kid now?

I pulled away and the severity of what I had done hit the wind out of me. What had I done? What if I ruin my friendship with y/n? Why does it matter if she takes me as a kid? She's still my friend... but why can't I stand the thought of not being a man enough for her? What do I do now so it isn't messed beyond repair?

All of the questions in my mind stirred to a stop when I felt her go limp and fall back...

What?

She fell back against my back.

SHE HAD FAINTED! WHAT IS WITH THIS GIRL! SHE ACTUALLY FAINTED!

The horror washed into the laughter that bubbled in my chest. She fainted because I kissed her? Seriously, why does she make me so defenseless?

Why do I feel this way around her?

Why am I happy that my kiss affected her so she fainted?

Why do I feel like hugging the crap out of her right now?

Your POV:

I felt hot... it was so hot. I was burning. I felt Jungkook behind me. He was probably scared.

But then his lips.. my neck...

What happened?

"JUNGKOOK KISSED MY NECK! JUNGINGKOOK KISSED MY ING NECK!! OHMYGOD DID MY NECK FALL OFF? CRAP WHAT IF I SMELLED LIKE CRAP!? NOOOOO!!"

And I opened my eyes. I was screaming in my sleep. It took me a while to realize I wasn't in my room. With my hand still on my neck I sat up and realized I had fainted, which meant....

I gasped.

"Jungkook really did kiss me... I wasn't dreaming..."

"Of course you weren't dreaming. You were knocked out cold," someone said and I screamed. I'm not alone.
Jungkook.
"You talk in your sleep, ducky," he smirked.

Crap. He heard everything.

If the kiss didn't kill me, this surely did.

He sat next to me and I pulled my legs close to my ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter