N i n e

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV:

 

I hadn’t planned to use the video this soon...

I was kind of amused when she didn’t bring up the sign when she came after school. Maybe it was because we were getting ready for our performance and she knew I couldn’t right now... but she seemed to have made peace with it. It kinda... disappointed me.

Ah.. how was I supposed to if she doesn’t ask for the sign? No very fun.

She had a constant flush while she did our hair and make up, and I was pretty sure she held her breath every time one of us looked at her. Actually thinking about it, I’ve never seen her without the pink in her cheeks. Do we fluster her this much..?

 

 

 

 

“Can’t we start working on the album tomorrow?,” I whined.
“No,” Rapmon hyung said curtly. Tch.
I turned my sweaty face towards the window. How was I supposed to know I was in for the greatest surprise of my life.

While others went into the conference room to discuss the details, I decided to take a quick shower. But as soon as I neared the dressing room, I heard someone singing Butterfly in such a cool, soft and breezy voice...

I stood in the door, dumbfounded. It was y/n. Gathering my wits, I managed to pull my phone out to record a fully immersed y/n singing her soul out while.... doing homework. I smiled. She wore glasses that made her look even more cute. I didn’t know she wore glasses...

Her side profile... cute. Her bangs softly falling above her glasses, while she moved to the inaudible beat and singing along, all the while, her pen moving.

Suddenly she threw the pen on her notebook, stood up and began to twerk.... to butterfly.

She was so so uncoordinated that I laughed out loud but she didn’t realize as she had earphones on.

Hmm.. finally something y/n can’t do. I found something to about. This was going to be fun, again.

But I really hadn’t planned to use the video that soon.

I changed my mind when she laughed at Suga hyung’s taunt.
Two can play a game, y/n.

I pulled my phone out as the rest of the members gathered around me.
There was pitch silence until y/n’s melodious voice was all that echoed in the room.
I didn’t know butterfly could suit a female voice this much...

“Yah, she has such a soft voice,” Jimin hyung spoke first.
The rest agreed by either nodding or making weird noises.
“Is she... doing her homework?,” Jin hyung asked, squinting at the screen.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter