O n e

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

I walked out of the class in a hurry. Didn't wanna be late for the potential dream come true job, did I?

"Ya! What's the hurry?," crap. Yoona.
"The manager called me in early. You know what a lazy he is," I lied. I'm sorry manager-nim.
"Oh.. well I'm gonna blast too. To Hongdae you know," she winked.
I fake groaned and she skidded off.

Henhenhen. I'll probably pretty them up before you meet em, yoong 😁

                    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I stood outside BigHit Entertainment building and texted unnie. A security guard ushered me in and took me to a room. I fiddled with my skirt as I waited for unnie. Ah, I'm in the very building where BTS was born. Can I die right here, right now? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

And then I remembered I needed to calm my down if I needed this job. Fine, I'll scream in the confines of my room at night.

"Y/N!," unnie said as she entered.
"Hi, unnie," I screeched. Damn, I need more self control.
She laughed. "Breathe y/n, breathe."
I did just that.
"So, about the job, can you do it?," she got right down to business. 
I nodded.
"You'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement with the company, can you do that?"
"I get it, unnie.. of course I can. Even if I'm a fan, I understand the boundaries. I'll fangirl in my room, alone. Used to it," I laughed at my misery.
She laughed too. "Well, you'll have to meet Bang PD-nim, and try not to fangirl in front of him because he'll just think you're a crazy fan and outright reject you."
But I am a crazy fangirl T.T but yeah. This is the closest I can get to meeting them and I'm like the only girl ever.. ugh I gotta offer my thanks to God like RIGHT NOW omg I wanna cry. Is this real?

She slapped my hand. "Ya! Don't make me regret it...," she said seriously.
"N-nae," I said. "Don't worry, I'll just tell them I'm not a fan. I stan EXO."
She was surprised. "You don't have to go that far," she laughed. "Just don't go all "oppaaaaa~~ saranghaeyooo~~" on them and you're good to go."
"But I will go exactly like that if I tell them I'm a fan. I think it works better if they think I'm not a fan at all," I reasoned, not with her, but myself.
"Point."

Then unnie showed me to Bang PD-nim's office and I knocked.
He called me in and was shocked to see me.
"Annyeong hasaeyo," I bowed down.
He recovered and said, "You're not Korean..?"
Oh.
"I was born and raised in Korea. I am a Korean. But yeah, I don't look like one.. haha..," I said awkwardly.
He looked embarrassed. Then he cleared his throat. "And you're a student?," he looked at my uniform.
"Nae. Same school as Jungkook-ssi," I regretted as soon as I said it.
"Oh? So you're a fan?"
Okay now you gotta handle it well y/n...
"Ani yo. I know about them, I like their songs but I'm a hard core EXO-L," I replied politely.
He smiled and asked if there was something I was good at.
What? Besides drooling on Bangtan?
"I can do everything.. you kmow, cleaning and even help unnie out with her make up and stuff.."
He thought for a while. "I didn't mean it like that... but yeah, we are short on staff, for now so you can just assist Ji-hye." He smiled.
"Nae, kamsahabnida~," I bowed and walked out,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter