F o u r

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

I layed down on my bed as I stared at the autograph Jungkook gave me.

To 
Y/n "noona"

  Jungkook "oppa"

Ah, he's mocking me now..

I felt like crying but a smile appeared at my mouth because a part of me found it cute. I hugged it close to my chest and fell asleep just like that.

"NOOOOOOOOO!," I screamed when I woke up and saw the crumpled up poster signed by Jeon Jungkook. Apparently I slept all over it.

My heart shattered as I cried trying to fix the poster.

It was my only merch.. and a signed one on top of that... where will I get it again?

I cried and cried until my brother came up to me.
"Noona.. are you okay?," he looked worried.
I hugged him and cried some more.
"The.. *hiccup* sign *hiccup* is ruined *hiccup*," I barely made it out.
He rolled his eyes. "Ah seriously? I thought you felt sick or something!," he punched me on the head.

"It... was *hiccup* my one *hiccup* and only *hiccup*-," the pain was too real that I started crying all over again. My 11 year old brother just tsk-ed and left his 20 year old sister crying like someone died.

*JEOREO!~~~ ringtone*

"Yeobeosaeyo?" (Hello)
"Ya! Where- Are you crying?," unnie's tone changed.
I wiped my tears on reflex as I answered, "No. Um, what is it?"
"You're late. Get your here!"
"But it's Saturday," I protested. 
"So? BTS doesn't rest. Why should you?"

She has a point.

"Be there in 30 minutes," I said, feeling guilty.
"That long?"
"Unnie. I'm still in bed...," I got out quickly.
"Hurry up, y/n," she sighed and hung up.

I felt so bad. What if unnie started to regret having me around? No. I'll make it up to her. I can't lose this job.

I put the poster in my bag and internally pulled courage to bring myself to ask Jungkook for a new one.

He'll think I'm crazy.. screw it. He already thinks I'm crazy anyway.

                     🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"You did cry, didn't you? What is it? Did you watch a sad movie again?," unnie asked as soon as she saw me.
"Aniyo!," I replied and then showed her the crumpled sign. "I slept on it," and new tears formed in my eyes.
"Aigoo~," unnie held her laughter as she hugged me. "You can ask for another one. It's totally understandable."
"It is?"
"Well. No. But obviously I hugged it to sleep so..," she finally burst out laughing.
I pouted as I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall.

"Noona?," Jungkook came towards us. I quickly hid the ruined poster behind myself.
"Yeah?," unnie replied.
"We're here. You can start," he said and unnie nudged me, signalling to ask him. 
I mouthed 'not toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter