E l e v e n

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

All i saw was red and it wasn’t even mine.

Oh no. Jungkook!!

“Easy!!”
I sat bolt upright and felt a stab of pain in my head.
Jungkook was there. He was looking at me with a wounded expression. As if I was a broken toy. But... he was okay. Wrecking bawwwl didn’t get him.
“You’re okay?,” I croaked. Why is my voice so raspy?
“Yeah. What about you?,” he looked incredulous.
I looked around... hmm.. I’m in a hospital. Wait. What?
My eyes snapped at him. “What happened? Who got hurt?”
He looked at me with a worried expression. “You. You got hurt.”
“I meant besides me.”

He sighed and plopped on the bed. “You’re worried about us when you’re in the bed yourself? What in the world are you? I thought you lost your mind when the rock hit the living lights out of you!,” he was exasperated.
I just blinked at him... then looked down and apologized.
He exhaled. “What do I do with you?”

Suddenly i felt very shy to be with him and it just registered on me that we were alone.

Suddenly the door opened and jhope ran in. And others followed.
Okay. Not alone.
“Y/N, are you okay? Do you know who I am? What’s your name? Who are we?,” he asked in one breath.
I felt like laughing but his concern warmed my heart... and my face. Great. Getting hit in the head doesn’t affect that.

“You’re jhope. I’m y/n and you all are BTS,” I choked out.
They all visibly relaxed.
“You had us worried,” rap monster smiled.
I looked at my knotted fingers. “I’m sorry...”
“Don’t apologize, sweetie. You saved Jungkook. You’re the hero,” Jin cooed me.
“You know.. if i had taken her wirds seriously, she wouldn’t have been hurt in the first place,” Jungkook said.

We all looked at him.
What?
“You knew about this?,” Jimin asked.
“Yes,” Jungkook and I replied in unison.
Everybody was surprised.
So Jungkook told them what happened while I just nodded.
“Let’s go talk to security. They didn’t do their job well given they had been warned!,” rap monster was furious.
And they all stomped out... except Jungkook.

“If i had taken you seriously.. maybe security would have listened to me...”
My heart wrenched that jungkook blamed himself for this. I didn’t know how to console him but I tried anyway. I reached over and grabbed his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter