S e v e n t e e n

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

It was getting dark by the time I finished with the work. The performance that BTS aimed for the haters was a hit and I was still reeling with the feeling of Suga throwing the mic after mic drop.

I logged in on army amino where the other members were going crazy over that mic drop as well.

Me:
I wanna be the mic T.T

Taetaejimsoo:
Didn’t you want to be the stage the last comback?

Me:
Yeah, so? What’s your point? 😂

Sadistking:
Maybe that you’re trying to steal my man? 😤

Me:
I just innocently said I wanted to be the mic! 😱

Taetaejimsoo:
Innocently 😏

Sadistking:
No dropping you by Suga 😂😂

Me:
Oh then he keeps a hold of me unnie? 😎

I quickly put my phone away when I heard someone clear their throat and got back to mopping the floor.

I turned a little to get a glimpse and saw Jungkook leaning on the door frame and smirking.

“Oh, it’s you,” I said. Then, “I mean, I wasn’t slacking, I swear!,” I put both my hands up as if caught red handed and the mop fell down with a clank.

He gave a lazy grin that made my heart leap.

Okay you have got to stop doing that, heart! You’ll only die faster that way!!!

“So you’re a fickle one, aren’t you?,” he said, walking towards me. His expression became unreadable and I backed away slowly.

Scratch that, you ARE dying today, heart.

“W-what d-do you m-me-mean?”
I hit the coats hanging and in my attempt to back away still, I got buried in them as my back leaned against the wall.

He cleared the coats away leaned in so he was hidden in the wardrobe as well.

Crap.

My breathing accelerated. Honestly, everything accelerated except time and world which seemed to have come to an abrupt stop.

I felt myself get hot as he breathed on my hair.
The back of my neck tingled in anticipation and maybe a little fear.

“Didn’t you want to be the floor under me?,” he whispered in my ear.
I gasped and jumped to the side, only to strangle myself on his arm resting on the side of my face.

“Wha-whe-..How..?,” I croaked thinking back to the chat I just had.
He chuckled. “I like it when I baffle you. You were quite a smart mouth wanting to be a mic,” there was a hint of a sneer in there somewhere but I was busy peeing internally to notice anything.

Instead, i took deep breaths and tried to collect my thoughts.

“You’re.. on army amino?,” was the first thing that came to my mind. Nice y/n. Stalk him now.

He looked me dead in the eye and said, “so do you want to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter