S i x

You're not my bias: Jeon Jungkook x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV:

Maybe because it was just me and hyungs who goofed around, so when y/n was hired, it got interesting to have someone around to play with. I knew she was a hardcore fan since I always saw her fangirling with her friend at school. It was such a shock for me when I learnt she was a fan, though. She was the top student at our school. Wasn’t she supposed to be a bookworm?

But what shocked me even more was when she lied about not being a fan to the company and hyungs. I understood her reasons, but it made it so much more fun to watch her squirm when I . They way her face, her body and even her aura conflicted with what she said was really amusing.

Then, there she was, all good at gaming. This girl always surprised me, with everything she did. Even the way she dressed was cute. Somehow, I caught myself wanting to a lot, recently.

Your POV:

“You do remember we’re going out with sunbae today, right?,” Yoona asked during Biology.

Oh no. I forgot to ask unnie... what do I do now?

“Yeah.. I kinda forgot to ask my manager...”

She rolled her eyes. “Typical. Well, we can pick you up from the damn cafe. Just tell him to let you off early, since it’s weekend.”

NO!

“No. I’d have to get changed anyway. So I’ll meet you guys there. Just text me where.”

She opened to argue but put my hand on and pointed towards the teacher who was so busy writing on the blackboard, she didn’t notice us talking.

It was getting so hard to keep my secret from Yoona and sunbae. When will I be able to tell them? Will they be able to keep it? Ah...

“Unnie, can I leave early? I mean BTS has no schedule and I’m done with the chores,” I said, panting. I’d just cleaned up after 7 grown men.

“Date?,” she raised an eyebrow.

“What?,” I scoffed. As if. “No. I’m hanging out with Yoona and sunbae.”

“Of course, y/n,” she smiled. “I can help fix you up,” she winked at me.

I laughed. “It’s okay, unnie. I need to go home and get changed into something other than...this,” I pointed at my uniform.

Besides, I couldn’t let them be suspicious. At least if I’m home, I could tell them to pick me up. So I quickly started packing my stuff.

Jungkook’s POV:

I walked towards the dressing room after practice to cool off... and saw y/n packing.

“Where’s y/n noona going?,” I asked Jihye noona as nonchalantly as possible.

“Um? Oh, she’s meeting up with friends today. Poor girl doesn’t get much time to enjoy herself so I let her off early since there’s not much here to do here today anyway,” her eyes twinkled with affection while talking about y/n.

Then I remembered her conversation in cafeteria. She was hanging out with her friend and...sunbae.

I just didn’t want her to go. Maybe because I was bored, or because I knew he liked her and she was as oblivio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter