Chapter 03

We Got Married

The next morning both Jisoo and Jimin woke up early, both eager to get ready before they met each other.

 

Jisoo’s interview

 

“I didn’t want him to see me without my makeup done. I don’t wear too much usually, but I want to look pretty for my husband.” She said. “Well, at least until were more comfortable with each other!” she added with a laugh. “Then he’ll need to deal with it.” she chuckled.

 

 

 

“I think we really need to go shopping.” Jisoo said as she looked through the fridge and cupboards. Jimin joined her in the kitchen. “It is kinda bare in here.” He said as he examined the nearly empty cupboards. “We should buy some nice things for the apartment as well. Some things to make it ours.” She suggested. Jimin nodded in agreement. “That’s a great idea.”

 

They quickly got ready and headed out to the supermarket. There were lots of products with both of their faces on it. “You're on so many things!” Jimin said as he picked up a bag of rice with her face on it. She let out an embarrassed laugh. “I guess that’s what happens when you're in culinary school before becoming a model.” She joked. “That’s right! I totally forgot you went to culinary school!” Jimin said as they picked up the things they needed for their home. “You know. It’s always been my dream to help my wife cook in the kitchen, but I’m not that great of a cook.” He admitted. Jisoo gave him a smile. “I can teach you how to cook.” She offered. “Really?”

 

“Yeah, of course. I love to cook. That could be my hobby that we share, just like your rule.” She said. Jimin nodded, “That’s great! What should I teach you? Singing?” he said. She shook her head. “No way! I’m awful. No one could ever teach me how to sing!” she said with a laugh. “How about dancing? You’re an amazing dancer.” She suggested. Jimin's face lit up at her idea and her praise. “Perfect. Cooking and dancing.”

 

 

Jimin's interview

 

“I’m really excited. Jisoo nuna is a great cook so I’m sure she will teach me well. It’s always been my dream to help my wife in the kitchen, so I’m glad that it’s going to happen.” He said with a bright grin.

 

Jisoo’s interview

 

“I’m really excited about teaching Jimin how to cook. He's so enthusiastic so I’m sure he’ll pick it up in no time! I’m a little nervous about learning how to dance though. I’m really uncoordinated! Hopefully there won't be any injuries!” she said with a laugh.

 

 

 

 

That night, Jisoo set up all the ingredients they would need to cook. Jimin shyly helped her tie her apron. She thanked him with a bright smile, trying to hide her own nerves. “Okay, let’s get started!” she said as they both washed their hands. She slowly took him through the process step by step, making sure he was careful not to hurt himself. She left him to cut up some vegetables while she grabbed some things from the fridge. She suppressed at chuckle at his look of intense concentration. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, snapping a quick photo of him. He looked up at the sound of the camera shutter. “Ah! Don’t~” he whined playfully.

 

“Sorry.” She said with a chuckle. “You just looked so handsome.” She said as she showed him the photo. “I’m gonna make this my phone background.” She said as she went into the settings on her phone. A blush stained Jimin's cheeks as he returned to his chopping board, his smile clear to see as he continued chopping up the vegetables they needed.

 

Once they finished cooking, they sat at their small dining table. Jisoo lifted her glass, “Here’s to our first home cooked meal.” Jimin lifted his glass and gently tapped it against hers. “If it’s bad, blame me.” He said making them both chuckle. Jisoo took the first bite, a smile immediately appearing on her face. “You know, if you ever get bored of being an idol, I see a future as a chef for you.” Jimin laughed, flushing from her praise. “I don’t think it would compare to anything you make.” He said modestly as he started eating.

 

 

Jimin's interview

 

Q: How was cooking with your wife?

 

“It was amazing.” He said with a bright smile. “Nuna is so patient, she’s a really good teacher. I’m so glad that the food turned out so well. I was really worried that I was going to mess up.”

 

 

 

 

 

They chatted happily as they ate, their awkwardness slowly slipping away as they forgot about the cameras and the fact that their marriage was just for show. Once they finished and had cleared up, they pushed their couch and coffee table out of the way, Jimin insisting on teaching her how to dance. “Is there any dance you want to learn?” Jimin asked as he started lightly stretching. She thought it over. “I really want to learn a BTS dance, but they all look so complicated!” she said with a laugh. “But I really like the dance to ‘Dope’.” She admitted.

 

Jimin nodded, “Okay!” he said, the choreography running through his head. “Can I get a demonstration first?” she asked. Jimin nodded, he was confident of his dancing abilities, but somehow dancing just for her felt so intimate, even though there were three cameramen in the background. She stood back to give him room while he looked for the song on his phone. “I’ll just do the chorus, okay?” he said as he clicked play. She nodded and cheered his name loudly. He grinned at her as he skipped forward to the chorus, his body moving automatically, as if he was controlled by the music.

 

She whooped loudly at his amazing movements, slightly regretting choosing such a hard dance. Once the chorus was over he grabbed her hands and pulled her up. “Don’t let me dance alone, nuna.” He said as he guided her into the starting position. Jimin spent the next hour slowly and patiently guiding her through the movements. She was a little clumsy, but he insisted that she was picking it up really fast. She felt her heart race whenever he placed his hands on her to adjust her position. His normal shyness seemed to disappear as he taught her. She loved his cute, shy expressions, but there was definitely something appealing about this side of Jimin as well.

 

 

Jisoo’s interview

 

Q: How was your dancing lesson with Jimin?

 

“It was kinda intense. Jimin seemed like a different person. Usually he acts kinda cute, but he was so focused.” She let out an embarrassed chuckle. “It made my heart flutter. Just a little.” She said with a tiny grin.