The Good Girl

Forbidden Lovers

And I was so pure and innocent; filled with hope & light,

That even you said “You are too good to be mine.”

She was too good

+++++

Time had passed….

Seasons were going to change…...

But they didn’t see each other.

After that incident, she never turned up; like she just disappeared in thin air. Like she never had existed. She didn’t come by that place; not even once.

And him…….

He just waited on that cold hard floor.

Why?

Cause he was bored? No

He was curious.

Curious what happened aftermath. But she never showed up.

He was a fool . He was insane. He came up here every day; only to leave at the end -empty handed. Why?Why was he doing so? Because he was curious. That was the only excuse he could come up with. But he had limits. And so, when it was crossed, he exploded with anger and burst out the gallery. He couldn’t take it anymore.

He had to do something else…

++++++

Seasons were going to change soon….

“Jisooya Unnie!” a little girl called her out. She was sitting beside her, caressing a little white flower with her tiny fingers. She gave that flower to her.

Jisoo smiled “Thank you, little angel”

The girl smiled.

“Hana!” a nun ran towards the girl. “ Who are you talking to?” the nun asked, gently taking her hands into hers.

“Jisooya Unnie”

“But there’s no one” she inquired as she looked around the empty garden. Jisoo smiled.

“She is my new friend”

“Fine. But let’s go. Others are waiting inside” Nun said as she led the girl towards the orphanage. The girl waved back her. And Jisoo waved back, more cheerfully.

But she stopped. She felt an aura…...

A familiar aura….

“As expected……”

That husky voice burned her ears again.

“In the House of Neglected ones….”

His words didn’t change; they were heartless.

“Giving them useless hopes…”

She turned back. She was right. It was indeed him.V stopped his ranting as soon as they came face to face. They were just a few feet apart. And he could her face clearly. It was as usual; calm and serene. How could she do so, even in such situation? Really, he was impressed how these Angels maintained their demeanor. He was impressed.

They just stood silently.

At that moment, Jisoo should have walked away. But she didn’t. She couldn’t understand why.Instead, she did something unexpected.

“Come”

V was taken aback.

“Let me show you the other side of this realm. Our side” Jisoo walked towards the gate, but stopped to look back at him.

He never took orders.

But that day, he did.

++++++

The whole building was devoured in flames. But people’s screams turned into cheers as a fireman got out safely from the premises with a little rescued boy; his face black with sooth, with trails of tears on his cheeks. A couple ran towards them took their precious child in their arms.

“God bless you” Those words were said from the mouths ,but it came from their hearts.

On the other side of the globe, a group of volunteers were in action as they helped the survivors with food and medicines. They were weak and helpless, but their hearts prayed together for those kind volunteers that came to them like a blessing in the darkest of time.

That day those volunteers got thousands of blessing from those genuine hearts.

Somewhere on the same realm, a person was blessed from a heart of a needy homeless woman, who helped her to fill her stomach on that day.

That single day, thousands of blessings were given by a needy to a stranger………

Why so?

Because “Good” existed.

+++++++

V never denied the existence of the Good in the world, but he never imagined that there were still munificent mortals who believed in the same. Who were carrying on this lineage of virtues.He literally misjudged it. Were there still so foolish people who were even ready to waste their whole lives to do good for others? Who might not even remember them in future?

“They can live their life up to the fullest whilst being good. The key virtue is being a good person from heart.”

Her voice was sweet as ever; like honey dripping from her words. But it was different; it was soft.Not blunt or authoritative as before. He doubted that those words were for him until he looked at her, swinging. Her face was dangerously beautiful. But what offended him the most was her smile. Sweet smile. A smile that could conquer all the three realms.And it offended him because it was fatal for his own existence.

He came out of his trance when suddenly a ball hit him on the head.

“Hey Uncle, pass the ball!” a boy shouted rudely at him.

V picked up the ball and threw it far away, out of the boundary.

“Take it yourself, you stupid lad” V smirked as the boy glared at him and then left to find the ball with others.

“Don’t be so rude, Uncle!” Jisoo said

and busted out laughing……

Laughing

And it was dangerously ethereal. Ethereal. His gaze was transfixed at her. His ears hurt because of her voice. Because it paralyzed him. Because it rendered his mind harmless.

Jisoo suddenly ceased as she saw V staring at her.

His eyes sabotaged her……..

Completely.

She made a big mistake. A very big mistake.

“Stop it” his husky voice whispered.

She felt an unfamiliar feeling in her chest.

“Why?” For the first time in her whole existence, she didn’t have control over her words.

“Because you are too good to be mine.”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you readers, for giving me support. Well, i am very busy nowadays, so it seems i might not get enough time to upload. You know, all projects and stuffs. but still i will try my best to complete this story.

Please give your reviews!!!!

And special thanks to PoTAEtoes95 and potatois!!!!

@PoTAEtoes95  Hey! Take this update!! specially for you.

 THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!