Temptation

Forbidden Lovers

“Now I walk on the same path everyday,

(secretly) hoping to see your face again”

 

Temptation…. She was unaware of this malicious feeling.

And that was why she didn’t understand her own actions.

++++++++++++++++++

 

She just paced on the same path, at the same time. That night felt to be similar to the other nights. Same lights, same commotion, same lane….

She traversed on the familiar narrow path that was away from the bustling main street. From a few days, she had been frequently visiting the mortal realm. Without any main reasons except of visiting that art museum which became one of the favorite spot. ‘Why? It wasn’t wrong to visit there every night. She just liked to cherish those exhibits. Nothing was wrong in that.Or as she justified.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

She entered the premise. She had been a regular visitor there for a quite few days. So, there was not a chance of seeing something unexpected. But it didn’t matter to her. She liked the place no matter what. She happily roamed about the place, with nobody to bother her at all. That was the thing she just loved about it- peace; that was nowhere to be seen in this part of the realm.’

 

Or so she justified.

++++++++++++++++++

 

He smirked slyly; as he saw her from the balcony above. He knew that she would come.

+++++++++++++++

 

Jisoo felt a malicious aura. He was there; again.

+++++++++++++++

 

“ Temptation is a mysterious sin” V continued as he descended from the stairs .

“ It compels you to do what you shouldn’t” he was a little surprised when Jisoo just ignored his presence there. He stopped in the mid of the stairways. He continued in his husky yet playful voice.

“ It makes you obsess over something, someone…. And then you take all the possible measures to fulfill it.” He was standing still, secretly hoping for a reply. But she just ignored.

‘Aish! These angels! He loathed them all. If he wanted he could have been in his realm right now. But it was no fun. Earth was fun. So full of different so- called humans. Ah! So sad they weren’t any fun once they were sent to his realm.’

Or so he justified.

 

+++++++++++++

Sinner, demon, devil…. So malicious, so vile.’ But she couldn’t do anything. All the realms need to coexist together. It was for the betterment of all. They needed each other; whether they acknowledge it or not, for maintaining the “Balance” or else this whole universe would collapse. No one alone could claim to be the owner of this universe. Good and evil both had been there for eternity. All they both would continue to be. It would be immoral for one to bash the others.

+++++++++++++++++++

 

“ It’s rude not to even acknowledge the presence of the one conversing with you. I am sure that the Purgatory had allowed us all little interaction when we are in this realm of the mortals.” He was now on the ground floor “ Didn’t she taught you that? It’s good manner.”

++++++++++++++++++++

Good…’ that word didn’t suited his voice at all.

 

++++++++++++++++++

He waited for her reply.

++++++++++++++++

 

“ Thy shalt not own the mortal realm, to walk is the right of all,

To not shed thy hate , one hath to walk alone.”

 

Her voice hit him hard. He hated it. It was so strange; so sweet and unique that it made his whole existence crumble. How could he… V… feel short in front of her just because of her alluring voice? He irked.

 

“ I know you hate me but we both have the right to walk on this realm… and yes we can interact but for all of our well being, it is always better to keep it as minimal as possible. We need to keep a safe distance…. like between two strangers”

 

‘True words’…. No fun at all.

 

She didn’t even faced him and started towards the exit. She always did so; she ignored him and walked away while he just watched her go from the balcony. It was the first time he had tried to talk to her in these 

15 days.

He started to come regularly from the day he had first met her. Why? There was no fun in his realm. And he didn’t want to take the pain deciding where to go; he just wanted an escape from that boring place… She too came regularly. She would also be alone as he only felt her aura in the whole place. She knew about his presence too, but never acknowledged it, how much he tried. Why he tried ?Because teasing was fun. But alas! She was a very staunch ‘Archangel’, the one and only.

 

‘Yes, he came here to bother her’

 

But that night, something changed. Suddenly, he felt a pang of disappointment as she started to leave….

+++++++++++++++++++

 

For last 15 days, he was trying to bother her with his presence alone. But she didn’t hate him, she pitied that heir. He was created from the fires of hell itself; his senses were adorned with the 7 deadly sins. He came into existence in this way,and to be hated by all.

 

But that night, something changed. She felt disappointed as he stood silently behind her…..

++++++++++++++++++++++

 

He wanted to hear her voice again.

++++++++++++++++++++

She wanted to see his face again.

+++++++++++++++++

 

“ I know you hate me, Archangel”

+++++++++++++

 

She turned back and faced him. “ I don’t hate you, I pity you”

 

+++++++++++++++

She left.

 

++++++++++++++++

 

He stood there.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Temptation…. She was unaware of this malicious feeling.

And that was why she didn’t understand her own actions that night.