The First Encounter

Forbidden Lovers

All those roads and bustling streets,

Led me to you,unexpectedly

 

 

She just couldn’t understand. Why this world in front of her was so full of sins? She couldn’t.

 

She fasten up her pace. She sifted among the large crowd of people, walking on those streets lightened up by shimmering glare of those neon lights. It was nighttime but somewhere in that hustle and bustle, it had lost its quietness. Like the humans lost their innocence. She wasn’t angry. She felt sorry for them. The horns screamed, people screeched around her, but she went on with the crowd until her path came in front of her.

 

She took the narrow lane and increased her pace. She knew nobody saw her. She paced up even more, now almost running. At the end of the lane, she was in front of an entrance.

 

The door was ajar. She could hear their voices. Familiar voices. She peeked inside.

“Jisoo” she heard her name being called.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

He just wondered. Why were they in the art museum? Among those paintings, made from mixing thousands of colours with those thin brushes. They called them art. Did they even know the real meaning of art? He smirked. Ah! Those fools are still littering his abode, his realm…

He and his companions just loitered about. Jimin was staring at a painting. Suddenly he smirked. Like he was plotting something. Good!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jisoo loved colours.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

V hated colours.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Those colours gave her hope.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Those colours irked him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She didn’t want to leave.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He wanted to leave. There was no fun at home. But it was much better from here. He paced along the long corridor towards the stairs. None of the paintings caught his eyes;

until he reached the end….

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was standing alone. She didn’t know where her friends went. They might  be somewhere around. But she just wanted to admire that painting at the end of the corridor. Nothing was so alluring than this, until she looked behind….

 


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, she was the most beautiful creation that his eyes ever saw….

 

He was the most alluring creature she ever saw…

 

THAT’S HOW

The Angel caught the devil’s eyes.

And he, her innocence.