Sinful Love

Forbidden Lovers

Yes, our bond was cursed;

Yes, it was meant to be damned-no surprise.

Cause at last it was a sinful love-

And sinners had to pay the price.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The harsh truth was that their love was a damned one-

 

Of which they were now paying the price.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

She never thought her smile could get any bigger………..

 

But she was wrong.

 

A gentle touch from him was enough to make it brighter than ever; brighter than any star, any moon in this universe. And surprisingly, the only reason for it was him- the creature in front of her. The being she accidently gave her heart to; a fatal yet sweet accident.

 

Yes, that lover was no other than V- the devil’s condemned offspring.

 

Ah! such a sweet accident it was!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He never thought something as forbidden as love would feel so right………………………..

 

But it did.

 

Hate, envy, lust- name all the infinite sins and it would still not be enough to make a monstrous evil being as himself. That was one of the million reasons he was to be the “Next Master of The Hell”. He was powerful- and with all the hate in the mortal realm and beyond, no wonder he felt invincible.

 

But a sweet smile from a certain someone- from his one and only darling; yes, just a simple sweet smile from his lover made him gamble away all his years of infinite existence.

 

Hell was nothing in front of her sweet forbidden smile.

 

A sweet forbidden smile from an Angel. And it was of no other than Jisoo- the Archangel he fell in love on that fateful day.

 

 

Ah! What a crazy accident it was!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

But an Angel cannot fell in love with a condemned creature like an evil   devil…………………………………………………………

 

 

And a devil cannot fell for a pure creature like a heavenly angel…………………………………………………………

 

 

No wonder their love was a damned one.

 

And it showed- even when they didn’t care a bit about the grave consequences their forbidden love had.

Yes, it showed- whenever they touched each other

 

Or when he took her in his embrace and looked deep in her shiny eyes; her pure set of black pearls guilty of asking more.

 

Or whenever he complied to her silent request and took her into a little playful kiss

 

That always used to turn into a crazy passionate whirlwind of love and lust for each other; of their needs and wants

 

Until the devil had to push her towards the nearby support so that his strong hands could explore the haven beyond that covered stature of hers- which consisted of soft heavenly skin that tingled like ambers of soft yet powerful fire. And these strong rough fingers went on up and up with each strong nibble on her long swan neck till they had to let go of their guilty pleasure.

 

“Don’t pout like a spoilt baby” Jisoo didn’t try to hide her lovely smile as she saw a cute pouting devil in front of her.

 

Why we always need to stop?” a pouting V put his head on her lap. Jisoo ran her fingers gently through his soft messy bunch of hairs that she had always loved.

 

Maybe because their love was a damned one.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Their love was a cursed one- condemned by the nature itself. Have water ever mingled with fire without the destruction of the existence of the latter? Have wind ever touched the earthly rocks without breaking it into pieces?

 

Have darkness ever existed in the realm of light?

 

That’s how destructive their love was. Because if she was water, then he was fire; if he was gusty wind, then she was those earthly rocks. If he was darkness, then she was light.

 

He was evil and she was good.

 

Their love was a damned one-

 

Against the laws of mother nature.

 

Of course, they had to pay a price.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

It first started with crazy burning sensation whenever they touched. Never bothered them much; and soon it seemed to subside too.

 

But that was just a petty start of it all.

 

Well, those burning sensations and charred marks on their respective skins manifested into a throbbing in their respective chests- which seemed to increase when they were in each other’s company. They were no fools; soon they deducted silently that it might be something called a heart- a gift given to only the residents of the mortal realm. But, it wasn’t feasible at all. They were the eternal creatures- the dwellers of superior realms. They didn’t have mortal skins.

 

Or to be precise, a mortal heart.

 

Was that the wrath of the nature?

 

And in the coming days, they found their answer when they coughed out a red, shiny fluid.

 

Blood.

 

A mortal’s blood -that they shouldn’t have.

 

Burning eternal skins, beating hearts and now blood. This all indicated to only one thing-

 

The wrath of the Nature.

 

Reason.

 

Love

 

Their Damned Love;

 

A sweet curse- that was turning their whole indestructible existence; their immortal selves into mere weak mortal beings.

 

Yes, they finally feared at first when they saw that shiny cherry red blood. But that fear soon dissipated the next day when they found themselves in each other’s arms once again because their undying love was much stronger than the fear of losing everything. Status, power, ethics and rules of their respective realms- the Heaven and the Hell meant nothing to them now; they were just happy skipping on the familiar bustling streets with their arms entangled; and their fingers interwined, coming closer towards an unexpected, unknown future with each passing second.

 

But the two new lovebirds couldn’t care less because they were in this together.

 

They were in Love.

 

And that same love gave them power and strength needed to walk amidst their shadowy unpredictable future. And also, to keep their silence in front of others and each other too- about the recent turn of events.

 

That is the reason why V and his Jisoo never came to know anything about the nights they both spent spitting blood in isolation; away from prying eyes, accomapanied by a little throbbing in the chest.

 

But they endured it all. Their cursed love gave them strength to do so. And at the end of the day- they stood victorious together.

 

 

 

But for how long?

 

Yes, their love was powerful, true and eternal.

 

 

But the harsh truth was that their love was also a damned one-

 

Of which they were now paying the price.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

HEY MY LOVELY READERS! HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL! DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? IF YOU DO, COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON THE SAME. REMEMBER YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS AND VIEWPOINTS MATTER! LOVE YOU ALL! :-) AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!