The Bad Boy

Forbidden Lovers

 

 

He was too wild to tame,

Created from sins; he was born to hate”

 

What did she expect him to be? Good?

 

+++++++++++++

 

The chapel’s bell chimed. She didn’t flinch at all. It was the moment of peace, a moment to cherish. And they did. Jisoo shared looks with her companions. They smiled in unison. But it had a certain kind of melancholy and so, it soon disappeared. The ambiance inside was calm but it did not stop them to bother.

Lisa was tensed.

Rose too.

Jennie tried to conceal it, but couldn’t.

“Let’s hope for the best” Jisoo whispered.

 

+++++++++++++++

He looked at the sky that was above him right now. That enclosed this mortal realm on which he stood. It was surely different from his; not red hot lava- spitting one, as those stupid Mortals described. But surely, his was more sinister. He spared his attention towards his comrades beside him. All six of them had a solemn look on their faces, as they stared in the void. This matter was serious.

Jin and Namjoon were in deep thought.

Hoseok and Yoongi just stared the view in front of them.

Jungkook exhaled.

Even Jimin didn’t fool around. Oh boy!

V too, wanted this matter to be solved as soon as possible. They all stood on the top of the building, deliberating themselves on the same thing silently. Jungkook looked at Namjoon.

“ Let the Evil do his work” Namjoon announced.

++++++++++++

 

A group of seven, wearing their formal attire brisked towards the hall. They wore masks that confirmed their authority. The mask that they wore since eternity; since the God created the Mortal realm. Since the Devil polluted it; since good and evil both had existed unamiously. It was a symbol of dignity; of their duty. It represented Justice;a veil that condemn them to take side. That favoured nothing except Law. Law of the realms; the law that they protected.

“ Let the Justice win!” said the chief of The Judges of PURGATORY.

 

 

++++++++++++

A man ran into a chapel, out of breath. Out of energy. To fight. To fight his own demons.He couldn’t be him anymore. He hatad himself. “See, what a man have you become?” his inner self laughed at him, mocked him. He was evil; a sinner. He blamed the world; that cruel world he walked to turn a small innocent boy into a vile man. Fate and time both forced him to be the man he was now; from a boy who was always pushed down by destiny to a man who knew how to play dirty.But one day, he realized that he was no better than the world he loathed. And now, he was here, in front of God

for forgiveness. But how?He even didn’t know from where to start.He just knew he wanted to change.

“Just ask for it. You just need to ask. You have won the God’s favour the day you decided to redeem yourself.”

He looked behind and saw a woman leaving the premises. His eyes dwelled with tears,he couldn’t take it more. He fell on his knees and cried for forgiveness.

Outside, Jisoo turned around and smiled as she saw another fellow becoming a better man.

+++++++++

“This man will be sent to heaven only after he redeems his sins in Purgatory. But one more sin, he goes to hell.”

 

The Hall of Justice went silent. The Judges had given their final verdict. They looked at both the representatives on the either side of the table.

“ We think it’s just and fair. And we hope that they find it so too.” The Chief Judge said as they bowed in front of them and left the hall. Before leaving, they approached Kai

 

“ Do your work” the chief commanded. Kai nodded.

The Justice was done at last.

++++++++++++

 

“The verdict is out” shouted an angel. Jisoo looked towards him.

 

++++++++++

Amidst the howls and screams, V heard Jimin’s hollering “The verdict is out, your damned highness”

V smirked.

+++++++++

 

Jisoo’s eyes gleamed with hope as she heard the preposition.

+++++++++++++

 

V eyes gleamed with conspiracy as he heard the preposition.

++++++++++

 

 

The voice of children’s laughter filled his ears as he exited the premises.

“ Bye, Mr. Yoon”

“Come back soon”

“We will miss you”

He gave a last smile to those children before getting back on the road. Really, it felt to be a nice person.After that realization two years back, he never looked back at his past.

That day he knelt down, and cried and cried for forgiveness until he felt the years long burden leaving his chest. He was now a transformed man.Surely, in his business, there were knacks or two, but he never took advantage of people. Like he used to do before. He repented by helping others wholeheartedly. It was not long that he donated one of his many farmhouse to be used as an orphanage.

“ Just name the price, Yoon. I want that bad”

“Paperwork is done”

“ Leave it to me, just….” Yoon hanged up. He knew that man, he knew his tactics... but not anymore.

++++++++++++

“That man has changed, I am sure” Jisoo said to Lisa, who locked her in an embrace as she jumped with happiness.

+++++++++++

Yoon walked hastily towards his office.What the heck was with that crackhead. He told him he didn’t want to do it but still, he dared to send a man to talk to me! Yoon calmed his nerves and entered the room.

The room, for some reason didn’t felt the same. A different kind of aura was present in that room; something disturbing, something sinister…. yet familiar. He looked at a figure who stood with this back towards him, looking the view outside. There was an air of aristocracy around; he stood there like he owned this world.Yoon mysteriously couldn’t bring himself to utter a word around him.

It was him who spoke.

“ Mr. Yoon” the figure turned around to face the man.

He had jet black hair, blazing skin and gleaming eyes. He was gorgeous, but not in a good way. Yoon never met that man, buthe seemed familiar. He smirked and bowed at him.

“ I was sent by Mr. Jung”

“Oh” at last, Yoon finally found his words.

“He wants to apologize sincerely…”

 

Wait?, what!

 

++++++++++

“Tomorrow’s the day” Kai whispered as he looked at his watch.

++++++++++++

 

Mr. Yoon was surprised. He changed too.

“Yes, he did. A miracle, Sir”

Yoon was dumbfounded. Was that man reading his mind?

The guest gave a big smile that seemed more like a smirk.

Both man stayed in silence for a few moments.

“ That’s good” Yoon smiled

“Indeed” the guest sipped his coffee.

There was again silence.

“ I cannot believe it, that man actually changed” Yoon giggled softly.

The other one smirked.

Its hard when you know the reality

Yoon laughed at the intended joke, but stopped as he saw his guest’s solemn face. He definitely wasn’t joking.

“ what do you mean?”

The mysterious man took a sip of his coffee.

People don’t change, Mr. Yoon. They don’t.” He stared into the host’s eyes, so intensely that the man felt his eyes burning.

they think they have changed but it’s not so. Past haunts; it remains till the end, it walks with you. It’s the fact.”

Those words started to burn his ears.

there are two kinds of people in this world: who are ruled and who are bornto rule. And it’s not complicated, trust me…. you are naturally led to it.”

Yoon retiliated “No ..”

I am just saying people should notwaste their talent.” the guest raised from his seat and produced some documents

In front of the man.

“He didn’t say anything. Its me." the man felt a presence behind him. That man was now hovering behind.

He looked down at the fake property papers……..

 

V smirked from behind.

+++++++++

Jisoo and Jennie paced towards the hospital ward. Outside, there was a havoc. Media covered the entrance, shouting.

News flashed

…..Tycoon Mr. Yoon Han Soo.”

“……. In a car crash.”

They heard a scream as they reached the scene.

Jennie looked at him with pity,

“ I am Death. I favour no one

In front of Jisoo, there was a scene of pure evil.

She saw V, the heir of Hell himself, dragging the poor soul with him. His eyes gleamed with pure vileness, a smirk that showed how much he was enjoying it. Those cries and shouts: what else would he enjoy?

Literally those screams were music to his ears. He loved when those condemned souls begged him to stop, Ah, that’s why he was personally here today….. To have fun.

“Stop!” a familiar voice defied him. A familiar voice that he loathed; that showed reflected all the pureness existing.But it was commanding. Commanding him.

He turned towards her. Archangel. They were close, yet far away.

V glared

“ One sin….and now,he is  mine.”

The Gates Of Hell opened and he vanished with the screeching soul.

+++++++

V was staring at a painting for too long. Not that he was interested. He was bored. He was done playing with that Yoon soul for that day.He wanted to play with her now.

But she won’t come. Why would she? After all that happened?

He halted. What has happened to him? Was he waiting?Stupid Angel, Stupid him.

Suddenly, he felt her aura around. He quickly faced the entrance. She was there.

But she never entered.

“ You are the most vile creature that have ever existed”

She mocked at him.

He felt his chest paining.

She left.

What did she expect him to be? Good?