Burning Love

Forbidden Lovers

“Now, we burned in this love: Oh! what a beautiful pain!

We linked our hearts with our passion’s chains.”

 

++++++

 

He caressed her lips with his thumb.

 

“It pains right?”

 

She smiled

 

“This is a beautiful pain”

 

+++++++

The clouds let the rain pour on them. But they didn’t care. That rain won’t do any good; it won’t extinguish that fire between them. Their friends told them to be careful- but they never listened. The spark had always been there- from the very first day.


 

When their eyes met for the first time……

In that damned museum….

In that that fatal hour……

 

The day that they would forever cherish.

 

But worse was yet to come. They let the untamed spark grow…….

 

Into wild flames……

 

 

 

 

There was nobody to blame. Except themselves. But they were innocent too; who would have known that higher creatures like them had hearts to give away. They didn’t. But it was too late to repent. The flames took over them andthey burned…….

 

Literally burned.

 

Those lips; that crashed into each other.

 

Those touches- those fingers that lingered on their bodies.

 

Those bodies; that had closed the distance between them tonight.

 

Was it the scary part?

 

No.

 

The scary part was…….

 

They loved that burning pain.

++++++++++++++

 

 

 

It was likely when two opposing elements came in contact; when water meets fire, they destroy each other’s existence. It was the law of nature. So, it was known to them how forbidden their love was; even nature didn’t approve it. But they had gone too far to retreat back.

 

 

That kiss might be forbidden,

That love might be too;

But definitely their feelings were true….

 

And that’s what mattered to them.

 

+++++++++++++

“Jisoo Unnie!!! “a little angel ran towards her mentor as soon as she entered the corridor.

 

 

 

Rose and Jennie, ran towards her room when they heard her name.

 

“Where……”

 

“Oh God!”

“Where did you go?”

 

“Why are you drenched in rain?”

 

“Unnie, are you alright?”

 

The little angel was anxious. About her mentor, who was right in front of her eyes; her big loving sister- who once used toteach angels like her how to make world a beautiful place…

 

To train them to carry their legacy…….

With time. But now, she don’t know why….

 

She wasn’t the same.

 

The girls took her into the room. Jennie looked behind to find the little worried girl standing. Jennie smiled at her.

 

“It’s all fine, don’t worry. You know how she just loves to walk around in rain. Don’t you? Somi”

 

 

Somi just nodded. She wished her unnie to be well soon.

++++++++

Jisoo came out of her trance and looked around to find her comrades looking at her worriedly…

“What’s wrong?”Rose sat beside her on the bed

 

Everything. Everything was wrong.From the meeting, to the giggles, from those touches to that kiss. Everything was wrong. Her wanting him was wrong; Her cherishing her scars and her reluctance to heal them; to hide them- all was wrong. And, her smiling and lying that day: to her age -old comrades was wrong….

 

But she would have done anything to experience that beautiful pain again.

 

+++++++++

Funny, you remember us after all this time”

“Didn’t you lose your way to hell, strange”

“Our long -lost master has been found! finally”

“What’s wrong”

Everybody’s faces hardened when Jin asked this question.

 

Everything was wrong. From the first meeting, to the first kiss, everything was wrong. He shouldn’t be at this point, where he questions his own actions; his own feeling- that were now crystal clear. Yes, he lovedthat kiss and he loved those burning wounds; that he reluctantly hid. Why? Because it was fatal. It was wrong.

 

But damn love! He would trade himself just to experience that beautiful pain again.

 

V smirked “Never been better”

+++++++

 

“V?”

 

 

Damn

 

 

Did Jisoo smiled at him, calling his name?

 

 

That smile

 

 

He could give up his existence for that…

 

 

V paced towards his love, and closed the distance between them with a passionate kiss. The clock chimed; echoing in the deserted halls of the gallery.

 

 

His lips burned once more, but he loved it. He loved when his fingers- that were cupping his love in the embrace, burned. He loved this beautiful pain.But reluctantly, after sometimes he had to let it go.

 

He caressed Jisoo’s lips with his thumb.

 

He was sorry

 

“It pains right?”

 

She smiled

 

“This is a beautiful pain”

 

 

 

 

 

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Update: Jeon Somi As Little Angel

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading! I know its a bit late, but my exams are about to start ( again) so i might not be able to update for 1-2 months...... 

 

Sorry:-(

 

but till then, enjoy this chapter. Thank you all for your support:-)