The Enemy

Forbidden Lovers

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMPORTANT NOTE---  *BOLD UNDERLINED WORDS --- FLASHBACK

              * NOW, SOME NEGATIVE ROLES WILL BE INTRODUCED IN THIS + THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS. AND  MAYBE YOUR FAVOURITE IDOL/S WILL BE ONE OF THEM. I KNOW MY LOVELY READERS :-) ARE VERY LOGICAL AND UNDERSTANDING. BUT STILL, I WANT TO STATE THAT IT IS A WORK OF FICTION AND I AM NOT HATING ON ANYBODY/ANYONE. THIS IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES AND NOT TO DEFAME ANYBODY. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE TO SEE YOUR FAVOURITE IDOL IN A NEGATIVE ROLE, YOU ARE REALLY FREE TO STOP READING THIS. JUST DON'T SPAM ME WITH HATE MESSAGES, OR REPORT MY STORY. THANK YOU :-)

            * I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED. AS I MENTIONED EARLIER, I AM BUSY WITH SOME ACADEMIC PROCEDURES. ALSO, I HAVE LOST MY DRAFTS BY MISTAKE.:-(  SO, THIS CHAPTER MIGHT NOT BE UP TO PAR. PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING YOUR VIEWS AND SUPPORTING ME.

 

LOVE YOU ALL. AND STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY:-)

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“And so, this love made us so blind-

So paralyzed,

 

That we couldn’t see those prying eyes

Lurking behind”

 

++++++

 

“Mr. Devil, I am just here to warn ya”

 

But Devil knew that sin wasn’t a monopoly of his people only.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Good and evil,

Morals and sins,

Virtue and vice,

God and Devil,

 

The fight between these opposing forces were ever since the eternity itself. No wonder why. Their values opposed each other; they were never on the same path. But that didn’t mean that their path never met- surprisingly, it did. And it was on that crossroad where the “Human’s Mortal Realm” came into existence. How ironic it was. But the Purgatory didn’t have anything to do with those mortals; the only connection it had with their realm was because of their sole duty to receive those few departed; confused souls and shelter them until they came to peace with their demise from that futile realm- or their karma weighted in order to send them to their destined afterlife.

 

That was the Purgatory- an unsung realm between those enemy nations; between those two parallel roads.

 

And hence, it played a drastic role in solving matters between those two realms- to be more precise, it was the 7 Judges of Purgatory who looked after the working of this middle realm. They were responsible for resolving the conflict between the God and Evil- and their respective worlds. But often, due to their reputation and importance, they could also solve matters pertaining within a realm itself. Thus, it was no surprise that they were respected creatures, who held viewpoints favouring none, but only justice and rationalism. Or they should.

 

 

In truth, it wasn’t the case-

 

Goodness prevailed in many realms with its counterpart. So, it wasn’t something belonging to the God and its Angels exclusively.

 

Likewise

 

 

Sin wasn’t the monopoly of the Evil only.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

The Court of Purgatory. Its corridors were far and wide, winding at unknown corners. He had known these corridors since eternity; his every brother did. So, it was natural that his feet were ready to carry him to every hidden nook of the corridor. But then why his pace was slow? A dainty smirk crept on his face. Of course, it couldn’t be seen because of the mask he adorned. But in any way, it was clear

 

He was up to no good.

 

Sin wasn’t the monopoly of the Evil only.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The Judges were on their respective places. Behind their bench- a bench that only showcased one word- Justice. Justice to whoever came there. It was The Court of Purgatory- it knew no God, no Evil; only Justice.

 

And those behind it were its protectors.

 

Or they should be.

 

A huge sigh came out of the 1st. He was about to gave their verdict.

 

“This soul should be allowed to go to heaven. His Karma says so.” That was the verdict.

 

The soul stole a look at one of the 7 members- the 6thto be precise, and gave him a secret smile. Even if the 6thwas wearing a mask and was in a serious posture, he was able to notice the gesture of the soul.

 

 

Or to say, his secret client.

 

“I object.”

 

Silence.

 

The Judges looked at the owner of that voice- the master of those words.

 

The 6thsqinted. No wonder.

 

It was Jisoo- the Archangel.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Sin wasn’t the monopoly of the Evil only.

 

Sometimes values and morals weren’t just enough. Especially for the greedy. Why you ask? Greed’s appetite was infinite. It always wanted more. And morals were never enough- enough to fulfill that want. The 6thJudge of Purgatory knew it. Yes, according to books he shouldn’t be greedy. He should be selfless and all goody. Yes, he should be the epitome of Justice. But it only looked good in books; he acknowledged that ignored fact. The fact that with passing time, the divine balance between the Good and the Evil was deteriorating. The fact that with passing millennial, it was getting out of hand- even for divine creatures like themselves; the Judges of Purgatory. And in no time, they could fall from power.

 

Cause, power isn’t permanent.

 

But still, Greed overlooked all these truths. It was one of the reasons why it was categorized in “The SEVEN Deadly Sins” it just wanted what it wants. So, it was all natural for the greedy 6thto do all it takes to remain in power. And he could anything.

 

ANYTHING.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The 6thsipped the wine from its delicate chalice as he strolled in those corridors. The murals adorned the its ceilings with extensive statues showcasing the power of Justice-and the ultimate 7 Judges.He giggled sarcastically. If he didn’t do anything and sat like his other comrades who always preached the rules, this lucrative Court would soon lose its importance- and he would too. And in this spiral of thoughts was when he remembered his biggest foe.

 

The Archangel.

 

 

And that fateful day emerged from the depths of his memories.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Jisoo was something he despised since eternity. The only reason her being the dynamic one. She had a sense of selflessness- which all her comrades had. It was just that . And her morals that stood in his path. Path to Glory and Power. The first time that he had met her, he thought her no more than a mere Angel who had won a special place in the eyes of God- and thus was named the Archangel. But he was wrong. She was not like others. She was curious, observant and dynamic. She questioned. She spoke. She stood up for those values her Lord cherished.

 

It was not a surprise for him to see her stand against him.

 

 

It was not that she directly accused him of playing wicked games; their fight was a cold one. Because she was smart enough to know that rushing in wasn’t a good option. They both knew. But it was not that she didn’t move; she did but gradually. Showing him the futility of his power that he so much adored whenever she could. She did the same that day too. By her wit.

 

When she defied him again on that fateful day- the day of one of the sessions. Where he almost saved his client; the soul from the wrath of the Hell by hindering with his Karma.

 

Yes, he had his ways- his wicked ways.

 

But again, that Archangel stopped him and proved that his secret client belonged in Hell.

 

And showed him the futility of his power.

 

That Jisoo really got on his nerves. No wonder.

 

But he didn’t strike back.

 

It was not the time.

 

He waited patiently.

 

And now, he laughed softly.

 

Cause he saw that golden opportunity, finally.

 

That time had finally come. To strike.

 

He felt it. Her time to go down had come.

 

And he would bring her downfall.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The Devil himself swept through the Court’s corridors. Those corridors still confused him.

 

I thought your son would come to claim those important reports. Where is he?” a familiar, cunning voice made Satan to stop on his paths right away.

 

“Hello to you too, Judge 6thDevil replied.

 

“Please, leave these honorifics my friend. We aren’t in a session right now, are we?” the judge patted his acquiantance’s shoulder as he approached him.

 

“Don’t you think it’s too early to drink, Seungri”

 

 

 

“G-Dragon. Chill.” The 6thacted cool.

 

 

 

 

The Devil smirked. He never liked this shady man. He was too shady for him. Now, that was something.

 

“Where is V? In that Mortal Realm again, huh?”

 

The Devil smiled. Seems like he knew more about his son than himself. Not that surprising.

 

Silence.

 

Don’t you think he spends too much time there, nowadays. I don’t think there is anything special in that realm, is there?” the chalice in his hand was now empty.

 

He can go anywhere he wants. He is my son; the Hell’s heir” Devil smirked internally. Nobody questions them. Not even creatures like the 6th.

 

 

“Mr. Devil, I am just here to warn ya” the Judge smiled at him.

 

Satan twitched secretly. No wonder nobody liked him. But it didn’t surprise him at all.

 

 

Devil knew that sin wasn’t a monopoly of his people only.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++