Club tingz

Wild Strawberries

It was their fourth time watching Zootopia this week. Sooyoung was already annoyed from work and now that she was watching some kid movie, she wasn’t in the greatest mood. But despite it, she couldn’t get over how cute Jinsoul looked. The blonde loved the movie so much that even though she’s watched it probably fifty times she still gasped at the scene where the panther attacks, cried when the fox and rabbit fight and cursed at the sheep in the end. 

Sooyoung was watching Jinsoul more than the movie to make a long story short. Jinsoul was focused on the movie though, hugging a lion plushy close to her in her oversized pajamas. Sooyoung was jealous of the lion. Pouting she doesn’t like the distance between them. This was their first time alone this week. Since her sisters had come over with her the first two times and Chaewon was home last night. People were on the large sectional with them and it was plausible to sit away from each other.

But now it was just the two of them, almost nearing midnight. Sooyoung wouldn’t deny that she wishes Jinsoul wasn’t five feet away from her. Instead she wishes Jinsoul was cuddling with her. Their friendship hadn’t taken any turns in a while. It was oddly normal. In terms of other people. But Sooyoung knew it wasn’t normal that Jinsoul hasn’t babied her not once in the entirety of two weeks. They would go eat out sometimes. Sooyoung would stay over most nights but instead of sleeping with the blonde she would take the couch. 

They were extremely normal best friends. In a way it was beneficial to Sooyoung because her feelings for Jinsoul weren’t really burning anymore. They were comfortable. Sooyoung didn’t think about Jinsoul as often, well that was kinda a lie. She still thought of Jinsoul 24/7 but it was friendly thoughts. Like what was she doing and if she was okay. What she was eating and if she had a good day. The season was full-go too so they were winning games left and right. Jinsoul treated her like she had treated Haseul on the courts and it left Sooyoung a little slumped.

And speaking of Haseul the girl was more annoying as ever. Haseul quit the team much to everyone’s surprise except Sooyoung’s and she’s received about three drunken calls. Sooyoung would file at her nails as Haseul would beg and ask her what she could do to make her like her. She even dyed her hair blonde and got tracks…it was really weird to Sooyoung. Haseul was a vocal major but she was posting about science related stuff on social media. It was safe to say Sooyoung muted her and ignored the girl.

It was the best thing to do right? Any attention she’d give to Haseul would probably end badly. 

Sooyoung was pretty burned out on girls at the moment. The only girl she wanted attention from seemed to move past that new feeling of friendship. They were back to being comfortable. It was almost like hanging out with Chaewon. Sooyoung missed the cuddles and kisses and all the affection Jinsoul would shower her in. Now she would torture her younger sisters. Pinching their cheeks and hugging them until Yerim was no longer smiling and Hyejoo was screaming. She even tried with Hyunjin but the girl glared at her as soon as she came near her bed.   

She should be thankful though that Jinsoul wanted to hang out with her so much. The blonde could go back to hating her at any second so she guesses she’ll be fine without her selfish needs. Sooyoung reminded herself she was letting Jinsoul have control of the friendship. Sooyoung doesn’t even notice the movie had ended until Jinsoul is staring back at her. She was too busy tracing the outline of Jinsoul’s jawline with her gaze.

“Sooyoung were you even watching?” The blonde asks with a smirk. Not wanting to lie she shakes her head no. Jinsoul giggles and stands up to stretch out. It seemed like their night was over and now Sooyoung would spend the next hour thinking about Jinsoul. The girl had her glasses on and they were slowly slipping off her face. Sooyoung surges up to push them back on.

Jinsoul blushes at the soft touch and politely thanks her. Sooyoung couldn’t be more whipped. “I guess I’ll go to bed then. Goodnight Soobunny.” Sooyoung can’t help but smile at the nickname it still made her feel so many things. She watches Jinsoul waddle off into the darkness and Sooyoung starts to make her own bed up on the sectional. There were pillows and blankets in a little closet in the side of the huge living room and she made sure to make it as comfy as possible.

Rolling over she sighs out. Maybe she should just go crawl in the bed with Jinsoul, but that would be pushing it. Drifting off to sleep her mind it filled with soft black eyes and golden blonde hair perfectly curled. She falls to sleep with a smile on her face. 

Sooyoung wakes up but she realizes she’s not in reality. She’s back on that endless beach again where she always faces her nightmare. But this time it’s different because she can actually feel the suns warmth. Soft hands wrap around her waist and Sooyoung shudders when nails dig into her skin. Her body turns on its own and it’s Jinsoul. 

It was a younger version of her. Her voice almost echoes as she speaks, “I can’t change for you.”

Sooyoung can feel the air get thinner. Or maybe it’s because her chest is tight, “but I’ll be your everything.” 

Her eyes flutter open as the dream cuts to her and Jinsoul in the water. Splashing around. She wasn’t drowning anymore, she was flying. Sooyoung blinks at the brightness and closes her eyes again. She figured it was still early. Relaxing back into the cushions she doesn’t know how long it’s been when she hears the floor creaking. Clenching her jaw she tries to not smile as she hears Jinsoul gasp.

“Awe god she’s so cute.” Sooyoung doesn’t know how she keeps it in when Jinsoul mumbles out those words. Sooyoung can smell the coconuts. She found out it was the lotion Jinsoul used. Sooyoung sighs through her nose when soft lips come in contact with her forehead and Jinsoul rubs at her head affectionately. “A baby…” Sooyoung can’t help it anymore and starts to crack up. Jinsoul groans and Sooyoung squeals when her ear is pulled. 

“I knew you were awake!” Opening her eyes she smiles at the flustered blonde looking at her. She notices sometime in the night Jinsoul’s lost her pajama bottoms. Raising up she stretches out while Jinsoul goes around the couch. Sooyoung tries to grab her but the blonde is already too far away. Sooyoung slowly moves out of her blanket burrito and stands up.

Walking into the kitchen after Jinsoul she tilts her head at the blonde peeling a banana, “so my friends wanna hang tonight, I was thinking you should come.”

Sooyoung raises a brow as she follows the tip of the banana that goes into Jinsoul’s mouth. “Friends?” 

Jinsoul starts to chew, her left cheek is puffed up from all the fruit inside. “Yes, my friends Sooyoung I have some.” Sooyoung frowns at the sarcasm. She knows Jinsoul didn’t really have friends. From all the time she’s spent here Jinsoul’s not got one phone call and not one person has come to visit her. 

“I don’t know Jinsoul, I don’t really fit your crowd. I’m a little too lame remember?” Jinsoul’s friends were popular. They were rich and everyone knew them. Jinsoul just so happened to be a part of that clique but she was way different than them. Jinsoul may have been one of the most popular girls on campus because of her looks and bubbly personality. But she did not fit the rest of the bunch. Who were bitter and jaded because all their personality was, that they’re privileged.

Sooyoung was only known because she was hot and really good at volleyball. Other than that people saw her as that dumb loser that was always getting into fights because she was mean. At least she won most of them. She didn’t exactly, fit in anywhere. So she’d always been the outcast. The loner really. Jinsoul seems to think different of her though. The rotten that everyone else had smelled Jinsoul had smelled roses. “Sooyoung you’re the coolest person I know.”

She looks down at where Jinsoul’s laid her hand flat on her stomach, “and it would be so cool for you to come.”

Rolling her eyes at the blonde she swipes the hand away. It was way too warm, “why would I want to hang out with a bunch of pricks?”

Sooyoung feels her resolve crumble when Jinsoul gives her the sweetest smile, “because it would really make me really happy if my bunny was with me.” Of course Jinsoul wins. Because how on earth could Sooyoung resist though puppy dog eyes emphasized with upturned brows. She groans as Jinsoul starts to celebrate her victory. Sooyoung puts her fingers to her ears as Jinsoul squeals out while she jumps up and down. 

 Sniffing up her snot she grabs another fry. She’s stuffed between Jinsoul and Lucas and they’re eating at some dive bar with terrible food. Her burger was burnt to a crisp and her fries were cold. Jinsoul had paid though so she tried to eat as much as she could. The blonde had only got a cup of ice and carrots. It made Sooyoung frown as she watched Jinsoul fiddle around with the vegetables. Lucas was talking her ear off. Telling her she’s amazing at volleyball and what not.

The three across from her were staring holes through her. Lucas asks her a question she thinks it cute, “I do not imagine other people’s faces on the ball Lucas, I try to just hit it as hard as I can.” He starts to blabber again and she glares back at Jackson. “I might imagine ’s face though.” No one at the table laughs except Lucas. 

Sooyoung only smirks at the now seething boy. “Here that Jackson? She called you like beating-.”

“We have ears and brains unlike you Lucas.” Yeri snaps out. The girl gives a short look at Sooyoung before going back to her phone to type away. Lucas gets quiet and Sooyoung feels a bit bad for the guy. Jinsoul softly chuckles as well and the table goes into an awkward silence. Sooyoung squirms in her seat. She was in some of Chaewon’s clothes which were a bit short for her. Her shirt showed her belly button and her skirt was barely covering her.

Sooyoung starts to get a little uncomfortable. Leaning over to whisper in Jinsoul’s ear she asks, “Are they always like this?” The blonde only nods while giving her the side eye. Sooyoung takes it as a threat and goes back to picking at her food. 

It’s another several minutes until one of them speaks up, “So Sooyoung I heard you’re really good in bed.” Looking up from her cold fries she blinks at Joy. Jinsoul is also looking at the girl. Sooyoung’s glare is out of curiosity and Jinsoul’s was territorial.

Clearing she asks, “Who’d you hear that from?” Sooyoung thinks it’s a strange question to be asked at dinner.

“Sana and Momo the girls you had a with.” Sooyoung can’t help but laugh nervously when Jinsoul starts to choke on a carrot. She pats on the girl’s back as she drinks her water to get it down. Jinsoul thanks her silently while menacingly staring at Joy. Sooyoung notices how red the girl’s neck and ears are.

She thinks about her options as she taps on the table. Sooyoung could tell Joy the truth about her long night satisfying the two dancers even her being so sore from giving them continuous back shots or she could lie about it. “Um what did they say?” She decides to steer it off with a question.

Sooyoung realizes she made a mistake, “said you have incredible game and got a magic tongue.” She only nods at the girl. Turning to Jinsoul she slumps a bit when the blonde is frowning. “And can do this one thing with your fingers tha-.”

“Okay enough Joy you’re embarrassing everyone even Lucas.” Yeri snaps out and Joy only smiles. Her work was done. Jinsoul was jealous and Sooyoung was having a guilt trip. Everyone else was a bit grossed out. 

Yeri speaks up again and asks a more appropriate question, “what do you study Sooyoung?” 

Smiling she answers hesitantly, “uh I do dance and sports medicine.” Yeri nods her head and Sooyoung feels like she’s off the hook for now after being interrogated by Lucas at first about volleyball and now this. Finally the convo was just everyone chattering among each other except Jinsoul and Sooyoung. They stayed quiet.

After another half hour of listing to the absent-minded conversation, everyone is ready to go. Jinsoul was being a little weird and Sooyoung was pretty much forgotten about. Jackson was driving his big truck and the boys sat in the front while all the girls were squished in the back. Yeri sighs and whines out, “I’m not getting back in Joy elbowed me the whole time!”

Jackson shrugs, “sit on someone’s lap?”

Joy jumps in the air and raises one of her hands high, “I call Sooyoung’s lap!”

Jinsoul is quick to protest, “no? I’ll sit in her lap you’ll be in danger.” Sooyoung stands in the background while the two of them argue about who’s sitting in her lap. They even resort to a game of rock paper scissors. Jinsoul celebrates when she wins and even wraps her arms around Sooyoung’s neck while jumping up and down.

All of them freeze and it takes Jinsoul a moment to realize that five pairs of eyes were on her and suddenly stops to awkwardly shuffle while staring at the ground. Sooyoung wonders why Jinsoul is so excited to sit in her lap. Shrugging her shoulders she waits for Yeri and Joy to hop in before she does. Joy had an odd smile on her face. Sooyoung squeezes in beside Yeri and pats her lap for Jinsoul. The girl squeals and happily crawls in. 

Sooyoung blushes as Jinsoul gets comfortable. The blonde carefully get them in a seatbelt and turns to the side before wrapping her arm around Sooyoung’s shoulders. Sooyoung only turns her face to hide it Jinsoul’s chest. Her blush gets deeper when Jinsoul goes to grab her hands to pull them around her waist. She hasn’t cuddled Jinsoul in forever so the giddiness was strong. But it was embarrassing in front of the girl’s friends.

Most of the ride to the movies is a lot for Sooyoung’s heart. Jinsoul was playing with her hair and the blonde’s body was way too soft. The smell of coconuts was suffocating her but it didn’t bother Sooyoung one bit. The weight on top of her was anchoring and she couldn’t help but hold Jinsoul tighter. Sooyoung wishes the ride was longer. Because as soon as the lights come back on her comfort is ruined. Her legs might have been numb but she would have held Jinsoul all night if she could. 

One by one they pile out of the car. Sooyoung rubs at her legs that were warm. Walking into the movie theater the rest of them start to argue over what movie to watch. All of them are yelling over each other while Sooyoung watches. Jinsoul tries to in but her voice is too timid. Sooyoung takes control of the situation and walks up to the teen who looks a little startled from the arguing group. “Two tickets to Detective Pikachu please.” That was the one that Jinsoul was quietly mumbling out.

The rest of them stop and stare at her as she hands in the cash and receives the ticket. Jinsoul smiles the brightest smile at her while the others looked shocked. After a few moments they wobble up to the teen and buy tickets to the movies as well. Sooyoung only skips toward Jinsoul to hand her the ticket, “since you paid for the food, I got you.”

Jinsoul giggles as she takes the ticket out of her hand, “Soobunny you didn’t have to.”

“But I did or we’d be watching MA or some .” 

After getting Lucas three bags of popcorn drizzled with a large sprite to drink they all head to the theater and surprisingly it’s empty for once. They head to the back and Sooyoung makes sure she has a spot next to Jinsoul or she was going to fight somebody. Jinsoul is sat in the middle of her and Jackson and the others pile in beside him leaving Sooyoung on the corner thankfully. 

The previews begin as everyone gets comfortable. Sooyoung casually stretches and lays her arm on the back of Jinsoul’s chair hoping the blonde would end up leaning into her. To her annoyance though Jackson shoves her arm off the chair. Rolling her eyes she tries again only to have it blocked by the prick.

Keep your cool keep…your cool Sooyoung.  

Trying one more time she gasps when there’s an arm already there. She wanted to twist Jackson’s arm off and then feed it to some stray dogs. It makes matters even worse when the guy starts to complain, “why are we watching this dumb again?”

Jinsoul frowns and Sooyoung blows the heat building up underneath her skin out her nose. The guy keeps rubbing on Jinsoul’s shoulder and talking over the movie. It was safe to say it was annoying. The final straw is when Sooyoung receives a tap on the shoulder and she turns her head to an uncomfortable Jinsoul and a middle finger in her face.    

Sooyoung starts to boil in her seat. She tries to focus on the movie but it’s hard when Jackson is constantly whispering to Jinsoul. The blonde reaches out for her and Sooyoung politely pushes her off. She knew Jinsoul could sense her irritation but she didn’t want to upset the girl. Jinsoul was only trying to comfort her and the blonde frowns at her neglected hand. Jackson’s breath was still close to her ear.  

Rolling her eyes she sinks further into her seat when Jinsoul giggles. Maybe she should just forget about it. The whispering stops finally and Sooyoung starts to enjoy the movie. Jinsoul had pretty good taste because she was invested and soon forgot about the annoyance. It wasn’t that she was jealous she just hated how ty Jackson was to Jinsoul. She sighs when she remembers she was the same way once. Wanting Jinsoul in the same way Jackson did while lowkey belittling her. 

Sooyoung’s eyes widen when she hears the guy speak again, “come on soul let’s go to another theater so we can be alone I’d like to watch you instead.” Turning around she goes to study Jinsoul’s features. If the blonde was enjoying it she would ignore it but the blood was clearly uncomfortable. Standing up suddenly everyone stares at her. Jinsoul seems to be pleading, maybe to take her away from here. But Sooyoung only had one thing in mind.

Grabbing the guys collar she reels her arm back and punches him right in the nose and Jinsoul cringes beside her when she hears the crack. “You piece of creep!” Sooyoung starts to wail on the guy and he finally stands and Sooyoung bounces back in defense. Lucas’s popcorn is everywhere and Yeri is filming the whole exchange.

Jinsoul tries to stop her but she throws her a warning glance.  It basically tells the blonde to not come near or I’ll get even more pissed. He starts to cry and that’s when Sooyoung is reminded he’s a little until he swings too. Sooyoung easily dodges it and tackles him sending them flying over a row of seats. Some of the people scream as Sooyoung starts to smack him around like a meat patty. Soon officials come in and end the fight.  

Sooyoung is pulled from him screaming and kicking at the guy still while one of the employees warns her that they’ll call the cops on her. She’s pretty sure there’s a warrant out for her anyways because of the little shootout she was in weeks ago so she stops to struggle at the words.

She doesn’t feel an ounce of guilt when she sees Jackson’s bruised face nor when a manager tells them that they’re banned from the movie theater. Although when they get outside she feels many things when Jinsoul pushes her making her cower when she sees how pissed the blonde is. “Seriously Sooyoung what the was that for? Fighting in the middle of the damn movie what are you some punk now?” 

Shaking her head Jinsoul pushes her again. They’re not hard at all just little taps to her chest and she feels the guilt coming on when she sees the tears laced in Jinsoul’s eyes. “Can we please go one day where you’re not fighting?” Sooyoung drops her head and watches Jinsoul’s feet pace back and forth. She really did it now. How was she going to ask for forgiveness?

But before she asks the blonde stops and stares at her. She can tell the gaze is full of disappointment.

Please don’t be mad at me Jinsoul.

It was the last thing she wanted. Jinsoul pulls on her own hair, messing up the neat curls, “why can’t you be normal Sooyoung!” She doesn’t flinch at the question. She understands Jinsoul’s frustration with her. She did just beat Jackson to a pulp and got them banned from the movie theater. “You’ve ruined the entire night and for what? Because you hate Jackson that much?” Jinsoul stops pacing in front of her and shakes her hand in the air.

The blonde was pissed and Sooyoung was starting to cower. She didn’t want Jinsoul to be mad at her. Sooyoung couldn’t help herself, Jackson’s been asking for it for a long time. “When will you be normal like them?” Jinsoul gestures to the other four and it makes Sooyoung’s heart sink. Jinsoul wanted her to be like them? But they were terrible to Jinsoul. Would Jinsoul be willing to give up on their friendship if she couldn’t fit in after all? Jinsoul didn’t like the way she stood out from others?

“I’m sorry Jinsoul.” The blonde stops yelling at her and drops her hands to her side. Sooyoung looks at the four. She couldn’t fake it for Jinsoul no matter how badly she wanted her. She couldn’t simply change the girl she was. Jinsoul had to pick. Did she want to keep her shallow friends or did she want to keep her?

“But it’s me or them.” Jinsoul narrows her eyes at her. Sooyoung treated Jinsoul like gold most times. Her friends barely knew anything about her and here the blonde was begging for her to be like them. Sooyoung needed to know what Jinsoul prioritized the most. “I can’t be like them Jinsoul. If that’s really what you want. I mean I don’t know what else you want me to do.”

Sooyoung tries to keep her cool but she’s so close to tears. What if Jinsoul chose them? “You either take me as I am and I stay or you pick them and I go. It’s whatever you want.” Sooyoung was so scared of Jinsoul. She could have just ruined everything in a span of minutes. She was giving Jinsoul the choice though this time. Sooyoung would have to be fine if she was pushed aside again. When she’s done nothing but stick by Jinsoul’s side no matter what. She’s giving the blonde a chance to prove herself. To prove that all those promises were true. That Sooyoung was everything to her. 

“I…what am I saying.” Sooyoung blinks and quickly wipes the tears away from her eyes. Jinsoul’s looking at her softly. “Of course I’d chose you Sooyoung.” Her jaw drops along with the other four staring at the little exchange. “You’re my best friend.” Jinsoul sighs out while shaking her head. Sooyoung was being picked. Jinsoul was choosing her out of four other people. The kids who she’s been friends since she was fourteen. The kids Jinsoul had chosen all those years over her but now it was different. She was Jinsoul’s choice. Jinsoul had been immature then but now she was an adult with rational thought. She really chose with her heart this time.

Sooyoung squeals when Jinsoul starts slapping her arm, “but I’m tired of you getting us into bull like this! Really? We can’t watch a goddamn movie now!” Jinsoul was still pissed at her it seems but Sooyoung couldn’t help but smile. Jinsoul wanted her. Sooyoung reaches out to stop Jinsoul’s hands and pulls the blonde close to her. Jinsoul allows her to do so and looks into her eyes as she speaks. “I never want you to change, I love you just the way you are and I’m sorry I asked something as ridiculous as that.”

If Sooyoung wasn’t in public she’d pass out. There was nothing more satisfying than validation from the girl you deeply loved. Her soulmate really. Sooyoung had to stop herself from dropping to her knees on the ground. Maybe she was giving Jinsoul too much credit. Because this was how things were supposed to be. Or Sooyoung was just being selfish and wanted Jinsoul to herself. But she couldn’t get over the fact that Jinsoul picked her.   

Joy speaks up, “so you’re just gonna ditch us Jinsoul?”

The blonde turns around and angrily spits out, “please you don’t even know about me!” Joy looks around and then scratches at her head.  

“Yeah I do?”

Jinsoul frowns and tilts her head, “what am I studying then?” Sooyoung almost answers but she remembers the question is not for her. Jinsoul loved the stars and beyond. Astronomy is what the girl studied.

“Um isn’t it like art or something?” Jinsoul scoffs and rolls her eyes. 

The blonde slumps her shoulders and starts to spill the truth. “You guys were never really good friends. None of actually care about me or know me at all do you?” The four look around guiltily. Like they were the worst people in the world. Sooyoung was starting to think they actually had souls. Jinsoul reaches out for her hand and Sooyoung happily accepts it. “This doesn’t really mean I want to not be friends with you guys, I just want to be appreciated more. Like Sooyoung does. I want you all to care about me like she does.” 

Jinsoul is smiling at her and all Sooyoung can do is squeeze her hand in support, “you guys just used me. For my car, to do your homework and to lie to your parents because well mine are never home.” Sooyoung nods along with Jinsoul. The blonde really needed to get this out. It must have been bottled up for years. 

Jinsoul raises up their conjoined hands, “now I’m gonna go and hang out with Sooyoung, you all need to be more like her. Since you guys are boring and rude. If you really wanna be my friend then show me.” Sooyoung waves goodbye at the group as she’s dragged off into the night by Jinsoul. Sooyoung blindly followed her. She would always go with Jinsoul wherever the blonde wanted to. It didn’t matter, as long as she was by her side. Because she was becoming Jinsoul’s priority and she might as well make Jinsoul hers.

“I’m sorry for saying those things to you Sooyoung.” They’re walking the streets their hands swinging between them. Sooyoung closely watches Jinsoul who is staring straight ahead. “Don’t ever change yourself for anybody okay? I had to change myself for someone once and it was the worst decision of my life. I ended up losing someone important to me.” Sooyoung hums. She wonders if this had anything to do with them. It sounded familiar but Sooyoung didn’t want to pry on it.   

Back in the movie theater the four look between each other. Joy is the first one to speak up. “So how do we get Jinsoul back?” Yeri is trying to hide her tears and the boys are too quiet. Rethinking their decisions. 

Lucas rubs the back of his neck, “shouldn’t we try being more like Sooyoung then? That’s what she said.” Joy hums and nods her head. Usually the boy was kinda dumb but he actually spoke some sense. But Joy knew they couldn’t just be like Sooyoung. The girl was quite the character.

“I don’t think we’ll ever compare to her.” Joy mumbles out and looks off into the direction where they walked in.

Jackson coughs and Joy frowns when he grumbles out, “and why’s that. Don’t tell me you think all high and mighty of Sooyoung too.”

Smiling she answers, “no I just know Jinsoul likes her.” She’d watched them at the dinner that one time. And at Chaewon’s rap video shooting and very closely tonight. Jinsoul wasn’t as slick as she thought she was. Jinsoul totally had a thing for Sooyoung and although Joy was a bit disappointed that she couldn’t get a piece of the girl herself she couldn’t help but find them cute. 

Yeri sniffles a little and sarcastically replies, “Yeah duh we knew that.” Yeri had no idea what Joy really meant so the girl happily turns around and clasps her hands together.

“No I meant Jinsoul likes likes her. Like she wants to get up in her.” The other three gasp and give her crazy looks. 

Jackson raises up where he was holding his ribcage, “but isn’t Jinsoul straight? She even has…a boyfriend.”

Yeri rolls her eyes and grumbles out, “please she hates that er. Everyone does.” Joy nods her head. It was a kinda a known thing that everyone hates Jinsoul’s boyfriend. No one really knew about him except them. She wonders if Sooyoung even knew. Jinsoul never spoke of him and the only reason they knew is that he stalked Jinsoul once and blew up on her because she wasn’t returning her calls. But now sometimes he would tag along with them and Jinsoul would always make sure they were going out of town. 

Joy would notice how uncomfortable the girl would be around the guy on the rare outings. But it was opposite with Sooyoung, Jinsoul clearly loved being around her. That’s when she comes up with a plan.

“Okay so we know she hates him but that doesn’t mean she’s gay? Well I don’t know.” Jackson mutters out and slowly stretches his body out. 

Joy brings up a memory from the past, “Y’all don’t remember that one-time Jinsoul went on that rant about how pretty girls are and how they smell nice?” Joy remembers it vividly because Jinsoul never talked that much. When she did it would usually be about stars or whatever. Oh wait. That was Jinsoul’s major Joy thought. Starology or whatever. Joy mutters to herself, “.” 

The other three are all being brought realization. Yeri chews on her nails as she starts to ramble out, “so? If Jinsoul’s gay how does that help us? We supposed to have her a pride party or some ?” Joy narrows her eyes at the girl. She almost wanted to slap her silly.

“No that means that we are going to try and get Sooyoung and Jinsoul together. She’ll love us forever if we get her some .” Joy states matter of factly putting her hand out in the air. The other three look a little traumatized from her wording. “I mean love…” 

Yeri bounces up and down a bit, biting her lip before throwing her hand in as well, “I guess I’ll try too.”

Jackson quickly throws in his hand shocking both girls, “I’ll make sure her boyfriend doesn’t get in the way.” Joy nods her head impressed at his cooperation. 

Lucas is the last to throw his hand in, “I’ll bring the snacks!” He answers with a cheesy smile. Joy smiles as well because the boy was being sincere. They all raise their hands and call the alliance operation get Jung Jinsoul some…love. 

“So now what?” Yeri asks.

Joy rubs her chin with her finger and thumb, “I don’t know actually um, I guess we go home.” It’s awkward until Jackson starts to stumble towards his truck. The rest of them follow in suit.   

Sooyoung is still happily swinging her and Jinsoul’s hand back and forth. For some reason she felt these weird fluttering feelings she’s never had before with Jinsoul. It wasn’t that painful chest ache or weird knots in her tummy that Jinsoul usually gave her. It just felt nice, it didn’t have to mean anything. Jinsoul’s hand is warm too. 

Humming out she dodges some of the bikers on the sidewalk that didn’t know how to use their lane. Looking at the blonde she smiles when dark eyes are met with her own, “what do you want to do now?” Jinsoul squeezes one eye shut and stops their stride. The city buzzing around them makes Sooyoung realize something. She really hasn’t had fun with Jinsoul in forever. And thinking about it she’s missed it a lot.

When they were younger all they did was get into trouble, Sooyoung’s doing, and go on adventures, Jinsoul’s ideas. That’s what the fluttering feeling was, that safety and giddiness that comes with friendship. Sooyoung really hasn’t been in love with Jinsoul as much as she thought. It’s been a longing to have this friendship back. Although she was independent she couldn’t deny she was a better her when Jinsoul was her other half.

Years she’s been obsessed, infatuated with Jinsoul and the mystery. Those thoughts distracted her from the most important thing about Jinsoul. Her happiness. It was Sooyoung’s responsibility to be a provider of fun and happiness for Jinsoul because nothing made Sooyoung feel better than doing just that. She wonders if she’s ever been in love with Jinsoul or if it’s just this desire she has for her. Back then Sooyoung thought about rejection and she wasn’t scared because she was sure Jinsoul would still be her friend.  

But losing Jinsoul as a friend was her worst nightmare. She had been left alone. But now she was sure Jinsoul wouldn’t abandon her again because the blonde had been so genuine with her actions and words. It was still dangerous thought because Jinsoul was like that too, right before she dropped the weight on her.  

Feeling grateful she squeezes Jinsoul’s hand, she had a stronger love for Jinsoul. It was unconditional because despite the fact their differences she still loved Jinsoul with everything in her. “Hey Jindori,” the blonde tilts her head in that cute manner, “thank you for being my friend.” Jinsoul laughs at her and it’s not in a mocking way. Jinsoul’s truly happy from her little statement and Sooyoung doesn’t miss the way the blonde’s tongue comes out.

Sooyoung wanted to be with her forever. No matter what. No matter what way.

Poking the girl’s cheeks she asks again, “hello you didn’t say what you wanted to do?” 

Jinsoul shrugs and pulls her out of the way from walking people, “maybe we should just go home.” Sooyoung’s heart skips at Jinsoul saying home. She wonders where Jinsoul considers home. “I kinda miss your sisters.” Sooyoung breaks out into the biggest smile. Jinsoul was talking about her place. 

Even though it’s not a bad idea to just go home play Mario Kart and finish the night with Jinsoul in her arms, she doesn’t really want to waste the opportunity. “Come on we should do something it’s only eight!” Jinsoul shakes her head and tries to pull her hands away but Sooyoung grabs her waist pulling her in closer looking her straight in the eyes. “Come on Jinsoul don’t you ever wanna go ape?” The blonde opens and closes like a fish and then shakes Sooyoung off of her.

“Haven’t you already been wild tonight? You busted Jackson’s nose.” Sooyoung laughs and looks around to see if anyone’s around before getting close to Jinsoul again. Where their faces are only inches apart.

Shaking her head she answers, “he was being a creep and I couldn’t stand the way he was talking to you.” Sooyoung knows she’s being hypocritical because even if she’s never been a ert to Jinsoul she’s certainly thought about it. And she hasn’t been the nicest to her but Jinsoul’s never treated Jackson badly, he had no need to be rude. 

Sooyoung thinks she’s said something wrong when Jinsoul pulls her hands away. “I’m sorry I couldn’t help it!” Suddenly her face is cradled by the soft warm hands that were just enveloped in her own. Jinsoul is staring at with this depth she really couldn’t figure out. “What?”

The blonde shakes her head, “you have the most barbaric ways of protecting me, ever since we were little.” Sooyoung pushes Jinsoul’s hand off because her face was starting to get red and she didn’t want the girl to feel the heat on her cheeks. Sooyoung has always beaten people up for Jinsoul. All the boys on the playground, the girls at the roller rink making fun of Jinsoul because she couldn’t skate, even that one time at prom when a guy wouldn’t stop following Jinsoul and touching her to the point where she was crying.

Sooyoung had beat him into a pulp while the whole school watched including Jinsoul. She remembers the shocked expression on her face as Sooyoung was dragged out of the dance by some teachers. Her black dress had been ripped to shreds by the creep and she only borrowed it from her cousin. Magically the next day a replica had been sent in the mail.

“So? If you want me to stop then start standing up for yourself you can’t let people have a hold on you like that.” Jinsoul stood up to her once and well that led to them being here. Jinsoul’s always been a passive person having the longest fuse when it comes to temper. People have walked all over her all her life and Sooyoung’s tried to make her push back but the girl would always cry about it. She had grown up with Sooyoung who was her personal body guard but when they spilt off Jinsoul was a piece of meat to everyone because she was so nice and didn’t have a bone in her body to be mean.

The blonde shrugs, “I have you again I’m fine.” Sooyoung knows she’s lost the argument when Jinsoul shushes her with a finger to the lips when she goes to protest. The blonde smirks at her and it leaves a good feeling in her chest, “I’m a little tired of talking. What did you say about having fun?” A wide smile crawls onto Sooyoung’s face and she starts to drag Jinsoul off into the night.

Around an hour later they’re spray painting the side of the building. The guy at the hardware store was confused because usually when people come in late at night wanting multiple cans it’s teen boys with way too much eyeliner. The two girls in front of him looked mature and not at all the criminal type. The darker haired girl had a charming smile and the blonde hid behind her with a cute smirk. He watched them walk out, wondering why they needed it. Maybe an art project.

Art project indeed. Sooyoung was spray painting dirty words on the brink wall with blue while Jinsoul was painting bumble bee’s and mermaids, a bunch of cute things. Sooyoung was sweating with how hard she was trying to make the word look as elegant as possible, using white to make it look like it was sparkling. She looks over to Jinsoul who had a blue bandana around her face, Sooyoung had a red one on. She really hopes they don’t run into any gang members tonight. Finishing up she wipes at her forehead. Sooyoung knew she probably looked greasy as hell right now. Walking over to Jinsoul she smiles at the girl’s portrayal of a penguin in a tuxedo.  

The blonde stops spraying and looks up at her bringing her mask down, “wow Sooyoung you kinda looking fine right now…” Sooyoung blinks at the cheesing blonde. She was sure she looked far from fine. Her hair was in a messy low bun and the shirt was skin tight and damp on her skin. Jinsoul seemed to enjoy it though by the way her eyes were soaking in her appearance very obliviously. 

Sooyoung gets a little nervous and pushes on the blonde’s shoulder, “stop playing.”

“I’m not playing you’re so y.” Sooyoung is glad half of her face is hidden by the mask because her blush was terrible along with her slack jaw. Jinsoul was staring at her with this intensity that she couldn’t get comfortable with. She hates how flirty Jinsoul is now because she can’t handle it. Jinsoul breaks their staring game and goes back to painting the penguin. “Ha! Doesn’t it remind you of Jiwoo!”

Sooyoung steps forward and tilts her body to inspect the work. Jiwoo does resemble a penguin sometimes. She compliments Jinsoul and the girl is giggling until Sooyoung takes her spray can and starts to cover the penguin up with blue paint. Jinsoul screams and tries to push her off but Sooyoung continues to ruin her hard work while laughing like a maniac. 

Squealing out when Jinsoul grabs her side and squeezes she tries to twist out of the grip. Her stomach is hurting with how much she’s laughing from how much Jinsoul’s tickling her. Every time she tries to get away Jinsoul chases after her. Sooyoung knows she’s quicker than Jinsoul but she enjoys the blonde’s hand on her too much even though she was a bit in pain from the pinches.  

Holding the girl off Sooyoung starts to catch her breath. Jinsoul is standing there pointing and laughing at her. Sooyoung wants to wipe the smirk off her face, “come her you !” Jinsoul screams bloody murder and tries to run but Sooyoung actually uses her speed. Sooyoung is in the middle rubbing a knuckle into Jinsoul’s scalp the girl screaming out in pain when bright lights shine on them along with blue lights starting to strobe.

“JINSOUL IT’S THE COPS RUN!” Sooyoung darts off and turns her head to look back to see Jinsoul standing frozen in the lights. Turning back she grabs the blonde’s hand but the cop has a hold of the blonde’s arm. The short guy is just staring at her while Jinsoul starts to ball her eyes out like a little kid. Sooyoung tries to jerk her away but the cop pulls the blonde back. Now they were just playing tug-a-war with the crying girl.

Sooyoung starts to whine and the cop finally pulls Jinsoul out of her grip, “damn punks finally I got some if you.”

The cop is breathing hard as he tries to reach for the cuffs and Sooyoung slaps them out of his hands when he pulls them out and grabs onto Jinsoul again and starts to run as fast as she could. The cop is yelling behind them and Jinsoul is still crying behind her while she huffs out from the sprint. Sooyoung darts down an alleyway and begins to weave them through the city.

Shindong looks around, he lost them again. This was the third time this week he’s almost got an arrest but ended up fumbling with the cuffs. They were just so slippery. Breathing hard he swats at the air. It was probably just some teenage wannabe’s trying to look cool by dressing like gang members. Waddling back to his trooper he looks at the art on the wall, it was kinda cute. 

He still hated the skinny es though. Too fast.

“Sooyoung y-you’re TOO FAST SLOW DOWN!” Sooyoung stops dead in her tracks and it makes Jinsoul run into her back knocking her down. Looking behind her she sees no sign of anyone chasing after them. Helping Jinsoul back up she pats the blonde on the shoulder and congratulates her for her first criminal act. 

Sooyoung leans up on the wall while Jinsoul is hunched over catching her breath. Jinsoul gives her a thumbs up when she asks the girl if she’s good. Sooyoung didn’t even know they were standing beside a door until Jinsoul gets wacked in the face with it when someone busts out of it like a madman, “oh sweetie I’m so sorry!” Sooyoung is about to beat the person’s for hurting Jinsoul until she sees who it is.

Someone they went to high school with and he was in…a mesh shirt and leather pants, “Park Jinyoung?”

The boy with big ears and a sweet smile gasps, “Ha Sooyoung?” 

They stare at each other for a few moments. They had a moment in the school’s library once when Jinyoung had opened up to her about his boy crush on the captain of the swim team. Sooyoung was always openly gay while Jinyoung was in the closet. Both of them got bullied in school and Sooyoung had even stood up for him a few times when some boys would call him a ****** and Jinyoung would sometimes pick her up head up when she got in a bad fight. They weren’t friends but they had some unspoken alliance and secretly looked out for each other.

She hasn’t heard from the guy since graduation when they gave each other a brisk hug, they battled the trials of being a loser in high school together. “Baby what are you doing! I told you to wait for meeee.” Sooyoung raises her brows at the masculine voice and out comes said captain of the swim team, Bang Chan. It looks like everything had worked out for Jinyoung because the sandy blonde haired boy was kissing him sloppily on the face making the tanner boy’s face a deep red color.

Bang seems to notice Sooyoung and yelps while pulling himself off, Jinyoung turns to him and whispers “it’s okay she’s cool.” The couple has had some difficulties when running into old classmates. Like the time one of them thrown a drink on them while they were having dinner at a restaurant. It was hard being open in public.

That’s when they realize that Jinsoul is groaning on the ground and Sooyoung darts down to pick her up while cradling her head. Bang opens his mouth in realization. One time in high school he had forgotten his bag at the pool but there was a girl crying on the bleachers. He went to comfort her and was surprised to find it was Jung Jinsoul. One of the most popular girls’s in school, she was the top of their class, everyone was in love with her, and she was probably the sweetest person ever.

Bang wondered what was wrong with the girl, every time he’d go to the volleyball games to watch the girl Jinsoul seemed so happy but she was sitting here now balling her eyes out. He proceeded to talk to the girl hours, he found out Jinsoul was in love with a girl in their class and he never was told her name, but Jinsoul did describe her. Long black hair, dark eyes, thick lips, and a button nose. Bunny teeth. Bang’s eyes widen when he realizes that Ha Sooyoung fix the description of Jinsoul’s un-requited crush back in junior high.

He doesn’t say anything though, he just hugs his fiancé closer. I wonder if they got together just like me and Jinyoung?

Sooyoung is busy rubbing at the blonde’s forehead and kissing it gently as Jinsoul’s clinging onto her shoulders. Jinsoul thanks her as she lifts her body up. Sooyoung helps her wipe the dirt off her pants while ignoring the stares they’re receiving. Jinsoul seems to notice the boys finally greets them, “oh Jinyoung and…Bang! It’s so nice to see you two!”

Sooyoung pats on Jinsoul’s a little too long than needed and turns back to the couple. They’re just smiling and a bit sweaty. Jinyoung pulls out a cigarette and lights it. “What are you es doing out so late in the alleyway?”

Thinking she can joke a bit she shrugs, “Jinsoul was about to give me head.” Jinyoung bursts out in laughter while Bang awkwardly smiles at her and Jinsoul curses her up and down. Sooyoung tries to block the hits she’s receiving and apologizes, “jeez quit it! So abusive…I was playing we’re just having a girl’s night having some fun.”

Jinyoung blows some smoke out and leans back onto the brick wall, “you girls up for a party? It’s house night in Dino’s.” Sooyoung looks at Jinsoul with a questionable expression. She would love to go boogie in the gay club but she wasn’t for sure if Jinsoul would be so comfortable surrounded by a bunch of homoual men. 

Jinsoul nods while hiding behind her, “sure sounds fun.” Jinyoung gives them a Cheshire smile and finishes his cigarette. The club ate up hot girls because they were always fun. A lot of the guys would bring their girl best friends and it would make it a fun night. The dark haired boy and his boyfriend lead them inside from the back and into the VIP room. 

Bang gestures for them to sit at the red couch and tells them he’ll be right out. Sooyoung eyes the massive bong in the middle of the table. Jinyoung notices the girls stare and pulls out his bag of weed. What better way to start them off than completely blasting them to space. Sooyoung starts to get excited and glances over at Jinsoul noticing how nervous the girl is. The blonde takes her jacket off revealing the small white tube top underneath. Sooyoung wasn’t even sure if she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Leaning over she rubs at the girl’s lower back, “you okay? We can go if you want to.” Jinsoul shakes her head and adjusts her top, Sooyoung knows for sure she wasn’t wearing a bra. Taking off her own shirt Jinsoul gasps. Sooyoung was glad she wore a bra this time because Chaewon’s shirt was way too tight. Taking Jinsoul’s jean jacket from her she throws it over herself. 

She knew her and Jinsoul looked like baddies, the blonde had some plaid pants on while Sooyoung was in nothing but denim and a black bra. She was going to make this night one to remember for Jinsoul. The boy across from them starts the bong by taking a long rip from it. Sooyoung watches as Jinyoung’s cheeks puff up and he swallows the smoke down and hands it to her along with the lighter.

Sooyoung puts it to and lights the bowl and starts to inhale to accumulate the smoke until the bong is completely filled. She pulls the bowl out and clears the bong in one big inhale and it makes burn. Putting the bowl back in she hands it to Jinsoul who looks scared and confused. Sooyoung blows out all the smoke through her nose and coughs as she does so. “Here put it to your mouth.” Jinsoul hesitantly places to the bong and Sooyoung lights the bud, “now until the whole thing is filled up.” 

Sooyoung smiles at the blonde’s cutely knit brows in concentration, “okay when I pull this out you gotta inhale deeply.” Jinsoul gives her a look and Sooyoung pulls the bowl and Jinsoul the cloudy air up but starts coughing midway. She pulls away and Sooyoung covers the top so know of the smoke is waste. Jinsoul is coughing her lungs up and beating on her chest. 

Taking the bong she clears it out for Jinsoul before passing it back to Jinyoung, “you gotta blunt or something?” He nods and digs around in all the on the table and pulls out a joint and hands it to Sooyoung. She’s thankful that it even has a filter for Jinsoul. 

The blonde looks at her with watery eyes, “you know I don’t smoke Sooyoung!”

Shaking her head she lights the joint and takes a puff before handing it to the blonde, “I know, but I also know you like edibles and this will get you faded it’s not bad, just one night.” Jinsoul gives her an annoyed look before grabbing the joint. Sooyoung makes sure it’s fine and Jinsoul seems to get the hang of it after a few coughs here and there. Sooyoung goes back to passing the bong with Jinyoung while Jinsoul gets her own little high.

Bang finally comes back with a tray full of shots. Sooyoung counts twenty of them, tonight was going to be long. She’s on her fourth hit when Jinyoung starts to pack it back up for them. Bang takes a couple of shots and Sooyoung turns to Jinsoul who is just absent-mindedly smoking the joint. “You good?” Jinsoul glances at her after five seconds and Sooyoung breaks out into a huge smile when Jinsoul does. The girl’s eyes are so bloodshot and she’s high as hell.

Sooyoung starts to cackle and leans over not being able to contain herself as the blonde starts to scream laugh as well. They’re hitting each other on the back and Sooyoung even lifts her legs in the air to kick them as Jinsoul bounces in her seat. They were way too faded. The laughter finally subsides and Sooyoung giggles as she asks, “you know how to shotgun?” Jinsoul’s mouth is wide open and she gives her a quizzical look. 

“Here you take it in, get all the smoke in your cheeks but don’t inhale,” Jinsoul puffs her cheeks up and Sooyoung giggles at how cute it is and it makes her stretch her lips out to the point they hurt. “Yes just like that but put smoke in them.” Jinsoul brings the joint up and starts to take a deep drag and holds the smoke in her cheeks.

Sooyoung gets close to her where they’re lips are inches apart. “Now let it out slowly,” Jinsoul opens and Sooyoung’s too focused to notice how dark and glazed the blonde’s eyes are. Jinsoul even lets her eyelids fall as Sooyoung puckers her lips to the smoke into her own mouth. Sooyoung pulls back once she’s done and holds the smoke in her lungs for a few moments before letting it all out. 

“Again!” Jinsoul repeats over and over again like a little kid and Sooyoung complies. Jinsoul gets a little too close this time and Sooyoung has to back away a bit so their lips don’t touch. Sooyoung only winks at her when it’s done and blows the smoke through her nose. Jinsoul hasn’t taken her eyes off her lips. Getting nervous under the blonde’s gaze she turns and reaches for the forgotten bong because bang and Jinyoung were making out. Sooyoung just ignores them while Jinsoul becomes very interested in the show in front of them. “Woah…” Sooyoung snorts at Jinsoul’s deep voice and takes another hit from the bong. 

A bunch of the shots was gone and there were only several left. Sooyoung takes two back to back and hands one to Jinsoul who was close to finishing her joint. The blonde stares at the glass before giving Sooyoung a curious stare, “Sooyoung what’s it like with a girl? The ?” She laughs nervously and just shakes her head and leans back to enjoy the effects starting to make her drown. Jinsoul is staring at her still and Sooyoung knows she’s not getting out of this one.  

“Um it’s like nice or whatever.” Jinsoul shoves her while groaning and Sooyoung holds her hands up in defense. She thinks for a moment and then starts to explain to Jinsoul in a whisper while fiddling with one of the buttons on the coat, “it’s I don’t know, girls are just girl’s. Their skin is soft and so is their lips. Sometimes you just want to explore because everything’s so soft about them,” she pauses and grabs another shot for Jinsoul and watches as the blonde throws it back, “but when you get…more into that’s when it really gets addicting. It’s wet and hot sometimes tight which is really amazing, I mean I’m sure you would know but it’s different when it’s with someone else. Once you have someone come around your fingers or tongue it’s, unforgettable.” 

Sooyoung finishes while staring at the floor. She finally looks back up and Jinsoul is staring at her with pitch black eyes. Jinsoul’s stare is glazed over and she smacks her lips a bit, the blonde was a little lost right now and Sooyoung could tell. Jinsoul is rubbing on the back of the couch, her manicured nails clawing at the leather. Her voice comes out deeper and raspy, “sometimes I have these thoughts Sooyoung.” 

Her heart beat picks up and she notices out of the corner of her eye that the boys were done making out and taking more shots but Sooyoung could only focus on Jinsoul and how her tongue comes out to wet her lips, “that maybe I’d like to try it with a girl.” Jinsoul basically draws it out making a heat pool in Sooyoung’s stomach. So much to seeing Jinsoul as only a friend.

My god. 

Sooyoung instead giggles and slaps on the blonde’s shoulder which snaps her out of the weird trance she was in. Jinsoul starts to laugh as well and eventually they’re crying since they’re laughing so hard. Sooyoung gasps for air as she grips Jinsoul’s shoulder, “well say the word and I’ll become your wingman!” Sooyoung ignores the frown that breaks out on Jinsoul’s face and grabs the bong. 

Jinyoung is high as too and yells out, “getting more shots ladies!” Sooyoung gives him a thumbs up and takes a rip from the bong and hands it to Jinsoul. Bang comes near and chants with Sooyoung begging the blonde to clear the whole thing. Jinsoul was a bit of a goody two shoes, never really going out of her comfort zone to party like this.

The other boy comes back with another tray full of shots, “this one is for you guys ‘cause me and the baby drunk all the ones on the other one.” Jinsoul finishes a hit and Sooyoung clears it out for her. The tray only has six shots now and she and Jinsoul take three each. That makes six for her and five for the blonde. They were ready to party now. 

With tequila and weed coursing through her veins now she claps her hands and points in front of her with both hands. Standing up she wobbles a bit, she was so crossfaded she wasn’t for sure if she’d be able to dance. Jinyoung balances her out and starts to pull his mesh shirt revealing his abs underneath. “Here girl that jacket is not dance floor material.” Sooyoung shrugs it off and starts to put the shirt on.

Jinsoul is beside her and starts to mumble out, “bunny isn’t it funny that there’s like trillions of stars out there and we can’t even count that high! We literally cannot imagine a trillion of something but there are trillions, even gazillions of stars isn’t it so-.”

Sooyoung grabs the blonde’s face and squishes the puffy cheeks between her hands. She giggles when the girl perks her lips up like a fish, “glub…glub.” Sooyoung bursts out in laughter embarrassed at how Jinsoul gets at her. Calming down she tries to not get distracted by the girl’s impression of a fish.  

Breaking out into a straight face she stares at Jinsoul, “dance now stars later I promise.” Jinsoul nods her head and holds her hands up to wave them around. The four of them cheer as they leave the VIP room and go into the strobe lights, sweaty air, and pumping retro house music. Sooyoung instantly feels the beat in her body and rushes out onto the dance floor. It’s pretty dark inside except for the pulsing green and blue lights. 

She gets in-between a few sweaty bodies and starts to move her body throwing her head back. Sooyoung closes her eyes and just focuses on the music letting it take over her inebriated body. She takes her own hands and rubs up and down her front only feeling the mesh because her skin was numb. Soon the other three join her and she faces Jinsoul the blonde moving along to beat with her. Sooyoung steps closer to her and they start to sway their hips at the same time and they even bounce back and forth at a rhythm.

Throwing her hands up the beat drops and she starts to hop up and down with the others laughing and screaming at how fun dancing is. She gets tired and starts to roll her hips side to side while slowly dropping to the floor. Jinsoul is just cheering her on as she busts it down even though she had no . Jinsoul squeals as she wiggles her hips side to side while sticking her tongue out. She even hears a few men holler. 

Jumping side to side on her feet she pulls Jinsoul closer to where their fronts are flushed against each other. The dancing gets a little as Jinsoul throws her arms around her neck and moves her hips against Sooyoung’s. They basically whine dance against each other in the same motion. Sooyoung bites her lips as she looks down at Jinsoul’s hips fitted against her own flicking side to side. Grabbing Jinsoul’s hands that were now firmly grasped behind her neck she holds them out from the side of them while grinding into the girl.

Laughing she pulls them apart and starts jumping again. Sooyoung kinda loved clubbing but never had anyone to go with. Jinsoul and now even Jinyoung and Bang was here she could hit them up. Stepping side to side she grabs the back of Jinsoul’s neck and lays her forehead against the blonde’s sweaty one. Jinsoul is clawing at her tummy and eventually grabs her hips pulling them even closer. Sooyoung groans at how y Jinsoul’s hips are moving, “damn you’re such a good dancer!”

It’s an honest compliment but she didn’t know Jinsoul would be affected by it. The blonde had to contain a whimper from the hot breath on her lips and the toned body against her palms. Sooyoung gasps as Jinsoul turns around and leans up against her. It’s like instinct as she grabs Jinsoul’s hips and the blonde’s hands come to reach up to thread fingers through her sweaty hair. Sooyoung was surprised when Jinsoul starts to rock her hips a circular motion. 

Her was right against Sooyoung’s groin and it was driving the older girl crazy. Sooyoung did not know Jinsoul could move her hips like this let alone dance. But the blonde was full of all kinds of surprises tonight. Jinsoul starts to move lower and Sooyoung follows her while keeping one hand on her hip while the other felt the bare skin of Jinsoul’s tummy. The hands in her hair gripped tightly and Sooyoung smiles at how hard Jinsoul was panting. 

The blonde had her eyes closed now just enjoying the feeling of Sooyoung’s soft hands all over her while she felt bony hips grind into her as she swayed it back and forth, side to side. Sooyoung moves her head to the side as Jinsoul arches into her and lays her head back onto her shoulder. Jinsoul was so sweaty and Sooyoung was dying to the drop that was crawling down her neck that was tensed up. Sooyoung controls herself and just continues to dance with Jinsoul. This was good enough and her mind was way too foggy because even this was a little too much. Having Jinsoul rub her up against her like this.

She knew it wasn’t weird for her Jinsoul to be up against each other dancing like this. They were just having lots of fun and dancing against each other felt so good especially with the substance effects in their bodies. The only weird part was how Sooyoung was, she was sure the painful throbbing down below wasn’t very friendly. Sooyoung distracts herself though, she wasn’t going to ruin their night with her selfishness. “Are you having fun!” The blonde only nods squeezing her eyes closed since Sooyoung’s lips are so close to her ear.

Bang reappears since he and Jinyoung split off several minutes ago. He had some kinda energy drink in hand. “Inhale this very deeply!” He holds the bottle up to Sooyoung and she leans forward while he sticks it up her right nostril. It hits her weirdly and for a few seconds her mind explodes and it feels like rockets bursting in her head. Then it feels so good, everything around her and she grips Jinsoul’s body tighter as the blonde does the same with the bottle. 

The feeling doesn’t last too long and Bang holds it up to her again and of course Sooyoung does it, loving that short feeling of euphoria. Massaging Jinsoul’s hips she’s groan at the strobe lights becoming more intense. Bang takes a few whiffs too after Jinsoul does once more. Sooyoung’s heart is beating widely and her whole mind is fogged up in weird sensations. Jinsoul’s body feels so good against hers and she whimpers when Jinsoul basically pulls her hair out. 

Bang comes closers and wraps his arm around them and starts to grind against Jinsoul’s front. Soon they’ve got Jinsoul sandwiched and the blonde is loving every second of it. One hand is still in her hair gripping tightly and the other is on Bang’s sweaty chest only covered in a blue tank-top. Sooyoung gasps when she feels someone come behind her and grips her hips. “Kiss her baby!” It’s Jinyoung’s voice and he’s telling Bang to kiss…oh.

Sooyoung watches with wide eyes and holds her breath as Bang leans forward to lock lips with Jinsoul. At first the blonde knots her eyebrows in surprise but soon closes her eyes and kisses back. Sooyoung’s not even jealous just incredibly by the way Jinsoul rolls her tongue against the boy’s. Suddenly there are lips next to her ear, “I know you want to taste her too, she looks so sweet doesn’t she.” Sooyoung thinks that maybe she’s dreaming right now. It only takes them words for her to lose the rest of her control.

It’s like slow motion as her tongue comes in contact with Jinsoul’s sweat on her neck. The blonde moans into Bang’s mouth and the kiss become more aggressive as does the pull on Sooyoung’s hair. Sooyoung kisses up and down her neck and right below her ear before biting on the lobe and tugging on it with her teeth, “ah Sooyoung…” She can’t believe her ears when she hears Jinsoul moan her name. 

Nibbling on the edge of it more she goes to bite down on the blonde’s skin at her shoulder and starts to where she left teeth marks. Jinsoul can’t even kiss Bang anymore since the feeling of Sooyoung’s softer, much softer lips and kiss on her just right. Sooyoung raises up and suddenly lips are on hers. It takes her a moment to realize that it’s Jinsoul kissing her. And it feels so good. She has two bodies against her and the prettiest’ lips sliding against her own.

Sooyoung simply ignores the fact it’s Jinsoul and kisses her deeper, she continues to dance and Jinsoul sighs into as she slowly locks lips with her. The kiss is probably the best one she’s ever had and the effects on her body is making her float with how high Jinsoul is making her. Sooyoung is grounded by the body behind her kissing on her neck and the hand pulling her closer. Jinsoul opens more and that’s when the fun really begins.  

Bang is leaned forward biting on Jinsoul’s collarbone while Jinsoul lets be explored by Sooyoung’s tongue. Jinsoul’s mouth is hot and the girl on her lips so nicely, like she couldn’t get enough of Sooyoung. The song had even turned sensual as Sooyoung basically rubbed her tongue against Jinsoul’s own before biting down on it, it makes the blonde whine so sweetly. Sooyoung pulls back to nibble and on her bottom lip.

Jinsoul still tries to fit her lips against her own but she’s not having any of it. She was going to make sure these lips were swollen. Trailing her hand up Jinsoul’s stomach she grabs the blonde’s tit and bites down hard when she feels she’s wearing no bra and her is so hard it’s rubbing up against the palm of her hand. Sooyoung has kissed Jinsoul before but not like this, she knew it meant nothing more than just chasing that good feeling.

Sooyoung would never take it further than this with Jinsoul either because she was sure the blonde was so out of her mind right now she didn’t realize what she was doing. Sooyoung opens up again and lets Jinsoul do the same. The blonde’s tongue is desperate though along with her lips while Sooyoung kept it slow and sensual. She twists Jinsoul’s between her fingers making the girl moan. It makes Sooyoung giggle into the kiss and she feels Bang get closer. He pushes the blonde further into her. 

Pulling away she thinks she’s kissed the blonde enough when she starts to feel drool run down her chin from how messy Jinsoul was getting. The blonde’s eyes open and Sooyoung can’t help but love the way they’re so glossy and full of pleasure right now, “no please don’t stop.” The plea is too hard to resist, Jinsoul’s voice is too sweet and she leans in to kiss her a few more times, it’s a bit slower this time, them just remembering what it feels like to kiss each other. 

Sooyoung finally breaks the lip lock when Jinsoul starts the tremble against her. Her bottom lip is locked between the blonde’s teeth and she groans out from the pain but a soft tongue comes around to it away. Jinsoul seems upset with the way she turns her head and Bang takes the opportunity to tease, “she’s a good kisser isn’t she?” Sooyoung watches him as he leans forward. Jinsoul is only nodding and telling him that she loved it. Sooyoung tries to not let it go to her head.    

Bang starts to kiss Jinsoul again and unlike the first time Jinsoul is way more into this time. Jinsoul grabs the back of his head while she arches into her. Sooyoung just drops her head and starts to toy with Jinsoul’s again, dragging her lips down along the sharp jawline that’s moving up and down because of the kiss. Jinsoul pulls back and then angles her head again chasing after her lips. Sooyoung lets her lips be assaulted but she doesn’t let Jinsoul deepen it.

But her friend desperately tries to do so, especially when Sooyoung starts to squeeze on her tit and claw at her skin on her stomach basically driving the blonde crazy. Bang is laughing as he bounces them side to side. Sooyoung is feeling tingly inside from the teeth biting down on her ear from behind. Sooyoung breaks the kiss for the last time feeling way too intoxicated and she knows it’s not from all of the stuff she’s done tonight but simply from the feeling of Jinsoul’s lips. The blonde is giving her this smirk and she bites down on her lip.

Bang yells over the music breaking them out of the little stare down they were having. Jinsoul’s eyes were so dark. She wonders if it’s the club lighting. “You don’t mind if my boyfriend kisses her do you?” Jinsoul’s grip on her head tightens and she pulls on her hair a little. Sooyoung tries to relax the clearly not consenting blonde and starts to kiss softly up and down on her neck. 

Jinsoul rubs her nails into her scalp and Sooyoung shudders at the situation listening closely as she on the blonde’s jawline, “I don’t know what you guys are trying to do but we’re not sleeping with you.” The boys laugh and even Sooyoung loses it burying her face in the crook of Jinsoul’s neck snuggling her nose in the girl’s fluffy hair, the smell of coconuts was stronger. 

Bang snorts a bit and shakes her head, “baby we’re gay! We just think kissing is fun it doesn’t have to mean anything!” 

Sooyoung nods her head and brings her lips to Jinsoul’s ear, “relax, you’re thinking too much.” Sooyoung slowly brings her hand up, the one that was still holding Jinsoul’s titty and covers the blonde’s eyes. Jinsoul must have been close to panicking because she was shaking in her arms. “It’s just for fun. Don’t you like it? We can stop if you don’t.” Jinsoul instantly relaxes in her touch and lays her head back onto her shoulder. The blonde boy in front of her looks at her amazed at her control over Jinsoul.

“Just kissing?” Jinsoul mumbles out.

Sooyoung squeezes her hip for support, hopefully this wasn’t too much for Jinsoul. Sooyoung was afraid the high Jinsoul wouldn’t be disgusted by the fact they just made out like that. She wants Jinsoul to think it’s just kissing and nothing else, or then it would get to complicated. Sooyoung didn’t want to do that, “just a kiss.” Jinsoul nods and Sooyoung pulls her hand away.  

As soon as she does her jaw is pulled away from Jinsoul’s and rough lips come in contact with hers. Jinyoung is much more aggressive with her than Jinsoul was and really she doesn’t like it at all. She hated kissing people and she had a deeply buried reason for it. Sooyoung never wanted to forget the way Jinsoul’s lips felt on hers and she thought by kissing other people would make her lose that memory of sensation.

But it was burned on her mind now, she would never forget how perfect of a feeling and how wrong of one it was to not be kissing her best friend. Jinyoung was an amazing kisser, but he wasn’t Jinsoul. The warm body leaves her and Sooyoung turns around and wraps her arms around broad shoulders. This kiss doesn’t last long, not even half as long as hers and Jinsoul’s kisses. Sooyoung pulls away with a smile on her face. Jinyoung is cheesing too but not at her. It’s at his boyfriend.

The taller boy lets go of her and strides over to where he’s dancing with Jinsoul and brings his face close and the two start to kiss passionately. Jinsoul is pouting at Sooyoung for some reason. Walking over to her while dancing she questions her, “what’s wrong!” The beat of the song was really nice but Jinsoul was just standing there with her arms crossed. Jinsoul shakes her head and then comes close to her. 

“Who’s a better kisser?” Jinsoul asks her quietly and Sooyoung rolls her eyes. She couldn’t believe Jinsoul would ask such a question. 

Pumping her arms up she answers, “you duh!” Jinsoul smiles and hugs her closely jumping up and down.

“Ah Sooyoung you’re such a good friend!” Sooyoung thinks Jinsoul’s a bit fruity but she’ll ignore it and blame it on the alcohol and weed, oh and whatever the hell Bang gave them. They start dancing again but it’s not anymore. Just two girls having the time of their life at the gay club. More shots are taken and more men dance with them but they don’t try to kiss them. Bang gives them more of that stuff that Sooyoung learned that was called poppers. 

It was probably the most fun night of her life and Jinsoul was right by her side laughing and smiling. After what it seems like forever, the club finally starts winding down and the dance floor gets emptier. Sooyoung is sobering up and so is Jinsoul. For now they’re just chilling at the bar sipping on some lemonade. Sooyoung is beat, she hasn’t danced this hard in forever and she feels like she just ran a marathon. Leaning over to Jinsoul she whispers in the blonde’s ear, “you ready to go?” 

Jinsoul nods and takes a big drink of her lemonade making her cheeks puff up. Sooyoung smiles and helps her up and goes back to the VIP room where the couple was at. They’re smoking weed again seemingly winding down as well, “hey es!” Sooyoung smiles at Bang’s deep voice and waves.  They offer her the bong again and Sooyoung declines. They had practice tomorrow.  

“We’re going to head out actually, thank you for everything it was so fun.” They frown and fake some tears. Sooyoung rolls her eyes as they stand up to give them a hug each. She groans when Jinyoung even lifts her up. 

Putting her down her suggests, “we gotta go out again! Maybe a double date or something!” Sooyoung blushes and tells him she’ll contact him somehow. She doesn’t even want to look at Jinsoul’s reaction. Turning around after saying a few more goodbyes she searches for Jinsoul’s hand. The girl is quiet as she drags them out the dark club and Sooyoung has to squint her eyes since the sun is starting to rise.

Stumbling out onto the concrete she realizes she’s still a bit drunk. Turning around to Jinsoul she bursts out in laughing at how fuzzy her hair is and how still very drunk she is. Sooyoung lowers herself and pats on her shoulders. The blonde is confused at first and after five minutes of slow explanations from Sooyoung she climbs on. Sooyoung starts to carry them home as Jinsoul falls asleep on her back. 

Sooyoung manages to get them to a bus stop without falling, only after almost dropping the blonde several times. Shaking the body on hers she softly calls out, “Jinsoul.” She smiles when she hears a faint groan behind her. “We’re going to take the bus okay?” Jinsoul just snuggles her face into her neck further and it makes Sooyoung roll her eyes when she hears a small snore. Instead she drops the blonde of her back…gently. Jinsoul is now screaming and crying at her like a little kid. Sooyoung tries to pick her up but Jinsoul slaps her hands away. Somebody was becoming a bit of a grumpy drunk.  

Sooyoung is thankful when they finally make it home because Jinsoul talked her head off the whole bus ride back. She was being so loud and clingy that a lot of the early morning old people were staring at them. Sooyoung had to control her friend for every time she got close she tried to kiss her on the cheek or somewhere on her face. Now Sooyoung was dragging Jinsoul up to her house, the sun still wasn’t up but it would be soon.

Hopefully they wouldn’t wake anyone up. Quietly opening up the door she sneaks inside with Jinsoul right behind her. She’s about to lead them upstairs before the blonde whisper screams out, “I’m hungry.” Sooyoung closes her eyes in frustration, but she isn’t mad. She remembers the small plate of carrots the girl had. Of course she was gonna feed her, she must have been starving. Leading her quietly to the kitchen she sits her down.

“What do you want?” Jinsoul is out of it, her eyes are droopy and she’s swaying around. Wiping the blonde’s face rid of sweat and makeup and tucking her damp hair behind her ears she waits for her answer.

Jinsoul blinks, “egg.”

“Egg?” Sooyoung repeats. 

The blonde nods slowly, “egg.”

“Just an egg, like what kind.” Jinsoul thinks for a moment her finger tapping on her chin cutely.

“You know like peel an egg for me.” Sooyoung understands. Jinsoul wanted boiled eggs. Patting on her head she goes to get the pot out, only for it to fall to the ground and make a horrible noise. Sooyoung stares at it as it rolls off, she cringes when she hears her Granma yell. Jinsoul is laughing as Sooyoung gets her beat.

Five minutes later Jinsoul is playing with Haneul while she’s rubbing at her head that was slapped. But her Granma is fixing them food. Fried noodles and eggs. They sit silently with the exception of the dog’s nails on the floor and the funny noises Jinsoul’s making at it to make it wiggle it’s whole body. All the sudden hot food it placed in front of them and Jinsoul thanks her Granma a thousand times as the woman goes back to the couch. 

The T.V comes on as they both start to chow down. Sooyoung didn’t even realize how hungry she was. Looking over at Jinsoul she stops chewing when she sees the girl in a mouth full of noodles with an angry face, “slow down you might choke.” Jinsoul only glares at her and continues eating like a maniac without breathing while Sooyoung slowly takes a few more bites starting to get sleepy.  

Jinsoul pats on her stomach after she’s done and burps like a grown man. Sooyoung smiles a bit when Jinsoul gets embarrassed by her behavior. Sooyoung cleans their dishes up and finally is able to lead Jinsoul upstairs and into her room. Sooyoung is changing out of her clothes when Jinsoul quietly asks, “I bet you bring a lot of girls home from the club don’t you.” Sooyoung almost wants to ignore the question.

Answering truthfully she pulls an oversized hoodie over her head, “no, I can’t remember the last time I had a girl over, I don’t trust anyone enough.” Jinsoul looks at her weirdly as she shoves some pajamas into her hands. Sooyoung pulls her hair back as she crawls in her bed. Sighing out she relaxes instantly loving how comfy her bed is. Soon someone is joining her under the sheets and she doesn’t even open her eyes. Only flipping over to face them.  

Sooyoung doesn’t even fight off the clingy hands as they pull her closer. She was fully clothed anyways. Settling in with her arms around Jinsoul’s waist and her head resting on top of hers she starts to drift off to sleep until a quiet voice wakes her back up, “Sooyoung?” She grunts in response and tries to not focus on the hot breath around her neck. “I love you.” Smiling she says it back. Because she really means it. She’s just not sure in what way.

She loved Jinsoul as a person, as her friend. Nothing more she starts to change her mind. She loved Jinsoul as nothing more as her bestest friend.   

When she falls asleep she only dreams of a sweet smile and even a sweeter pair of lips.

Sooyoung doesn’t know what time she wakes up but it’s hot, really hot and she’s sweating, “yo you think they’re alive.” Jinsoul was on top of her suffocating, the blonde snoring loudly her face buried in her sticky neck. Sooyoung was sprawled out on the mattress while Jinsoul was only using her as a pillow. “Pour the water on them.” Sooyoung groans out and waves one of her arms, stirring the blonde awake in the process. 

Opening one eye she uses it to glare at one of twins, Hyejoo and Hyunjin. The oldest one gestures for Hyejoo to put down the bucket of water. “Sooyoung we have practice in thirty.” Smacking her incredibly dry lips she throws an arm around Jinsoul and squeezes her. She was starting to get really attached to her again. Even though it was hot Sooyoung didn’t want to untangle from Jinsoul.

Closing her eye she figures she can go back to sleep because her sister was definitely lying, “it’s not ‘til seven at night leave me alone.”

Her forehead is slapped and she squints her eyes open ready to cuss her sister out. Her eyes peel open when she reads the clock, it was six in the afternoon. Raising up she makes the blonde whine out as well. Clearly upset from her comfort being disturbed. Slapping her cheek she slowly wakes up Jinsoul whose hair and makeup was a mess, but she couldn’t had been any more beautiful. Sooyoung blushes at the bite mark on Jinsoul’s shoulder, it was her bite mark.   

Sooyoung gets up and goes to grab some clothes, and throws some to Jinsoul. She really needed a shower or two. Walking into the bathroom she goes to close the door but Jinsoul is right behind her. “What are you doing?” Jinsoul still looks a little sleepy.

“Showering?” She says like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

Sooyoung is at a loss of words, “I am right now just wait.”

Jinsoul narrows her eyes and pushes in anyways, Sooyoung is about to just give up and leave, “I know.”

“Woah Jinsoul way to be an .” She sighs out and goes to leave but Jinsoul grabs her.

Turning she raises a brow at the girl, “are you not going to shower with me?” Sooyoung’s jaw drops and she wishes it didn’t because Jinsoul smirks at her.

“Uh why would I do that?” Sooyoung hates how tiny her voice is right now. She shouldn’t get this tore up from the thought of showering with Jinsoul. She’s never really seen Jinsoul , only in her underwear but still it shouldn’t have this effect on her. Best friends shower together all the time.

Jinsoul shrugs and closes the door behind them starting to strip, “it’ll save time and water I won’t look if you promise not to.” Sooyoung doesn’t have to promise because she’s already looking away when Jinsoul’s borrowed oversized t-shirt comes off. From the corner of her eye, she watches Jinsoul pull her shorts down and turn around, walking towards the shower. Sooyoung waits for her to get in but the blonde is bumping around, “Sooyoung how do you work this thing, you’ve changed it.”

Sooyoung is staring at her feet and she’s starting to sweat, “um you jiggle the knob a bit to the left and it hit it in.” She hears a few more bumps and then the blonde sighs.

“It’s not working.” Sooyoung huffs and covers her eyes to blindly walk towards the shower. Jinsoul is still in the way so she reaches forward to push her out of the way only for her hand to come in contact with something soft and perky. Cursing she pulls back and Jinsoul giggles, “you had no problem touching them last night.” Sooyoung turns blood red and opens her eyes to only stare at the shower nozzle. 

Sooyoung was embarrassed remembering some of last night’s events, like her making out with Jinsoul and the blonde had clearly remembered them doing so too. “I was crossfaded, it was just having fun.” She makes up an excuse.

Jinsoul hums behind her as the water starts to run, “you don’t have to get so strung up Sooyoung. We were dancing its fine.” Jinsoul seems a bit upset from her reaction. Sooyoung closes her eyes again and lets Jinsoul get in and close the curtain. Sooyoung starts to strip as well. She informs Jinsoul she’s coming in and makes sure she doesn’t bump or look at the blonde as she steps in.

Sooyoung takes the time to wash her face rid of sweat and grease. They simply maneuver around each other and gasp whenever there’s a contact of skin. Sooyoung is washing her hair when Jinsoul lowly speaks out, “you are a really good kisser by the way.” Sooyoung can’t help but smile. She can’t believe Jinsoul was still thinking about it, but she didn’t blame her. Straight boys didn’t really know how to do anything.

She scratches at her scalp lathering the shampoo up. “Thanks you too.” 

It’s silent again after that like they’re afraid of saying anything. Sooyoung knows she should dwell on it. She’s kissed plenty of her friends platonically. Jinsoul was just another one of those friends. That kiss was from being lost in the moment and seeking pleasure that came with the use of recreational drugs. Kissing girls was exciting and fun. Jinsoul probably had never experienced it.

“Last night was really fun, I never really get to do stuff like that.” Sooyoung frowns at the sad tone of her friend and finishes rinsing her hair out. She stands there and waits for Jinsoul to finish because the blonde kept stuttering over words. Finally she gets them out, “I never do what I want, even when I’m around my friends I still feel so alone. It’s like I’m not even there.” 

Sooyoung silently listens to her and lets her know by reaching behind her and grabbing her hand, “I’ve been so alone Sooyoung. In that stupid ing house, Chaewon hates it too but I have nowhere to go like she does, my friends don’t even call to check up on me.” Sooyoung realizes that she and Jinsoul were a different kind of lonely. In public Jinsoul was surrounded by people but on the inside the blonde had no one. Sooyoung steered people away but she had loving family and close friends that would drop anything for her.

Jinsoul continues her rant with a squeeze of her hand, “I mean most the time I just spend is on that damn telescope. If I didn’t have you it’d be my best friend.” Sooyoung snorts even though it’s a sad statement. Jinsoul must have had a hard time all these years. Sooyoung wonders why she was pushed aside when Jinsoul seemed to want her around. 

“But you pay attention to me. You actually care about me, it’s like your goal to make me happy and you’re successful almost every damn time. Other people just seem to care for the person that’s supposed to be me. The person my parents want me to be. But you, it’s like you always know how to bring me out of that shell without making me uncomfortable.” Sooyoung almost can’t stand it anymore and she turns around and stares at the back of Jinsoul’s damp head. The blonde has it hanged low. “You make me confident in being myself.” 

Sooyoung holds her breath as Jinsoul turns around as well and Sooyoung doesn’t even have the urge to look down, all she wants to stare at is Jinsoul’s eyes. Because they were the most beautiful part of her. Besides what was inside, but Sooyoung didn’t want to be cheesy like that. Sooyoung whispers it out like there were people listening to them, “it should feel natural to be yourself, it’s my responsibility to show you fun and to make sure you never feel alone like that. I’m supposed to care about you, I have always haven’t I?” 

Jinsoul was following her dreams because of Sooyoung, Jinsoul was finally feeling like herself again because of Sooyoung, finally she was finding happiness again because of her.

The older girl tilts her head at the oddly quiet blonde. There was a reason Sooyoung still didn’t know but the mention of Jinsoul’s parents she starts to wonder if they’re the cause of Jinsoul’s distance all those years. Sooyoung was hated by them, they would always tell Jinsoul to make her leave when she was over. Maybe they got tired of Sooyoung, she couldn’t help but hate Jinsoul’s parents. They made their own daughter to not feel comfortable in her own skin, to spend a crucial part of her life alone, and even tried to take away the blonde’s dreams. 

Wiping Jinsoul’s makeup off from under her eye she softly tells her, “Tomorrow if you’re free we can do whatever you like. Okay?” Jinsoul glances up at her with puppy eyes and it makes Sooyoung swoon. She even forgets they’re in the shower. “It’s time for Jung Jinsoul to live her life the way she wants to.” The blonde smiles at her words and awkwardly pushes her off. 

She cheeses widely at Jinsoul and pesters her a bit making the blonde scream out in annoyance. Sooyoung starts to realize that Jinsoul needed her as a friend more than anything.

Even more than she needed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say Say don’t give up!