"I heard something I wasn't supposed to."

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning wasn't the usual one where Chaeyoung will casually enjoy herself at the kitchen with toasted bread and jam, maybe a cereal and a croissant too. 

 

It was the dreaded morning where she doesn't even want to wake up from the disastrous night she just had. Jisoo came knocking at her bedroom door saying that she should eat breakfast since their manager just told her that Chaeyoung needed at the YG building this lunch. 

 

She had no choice but to obey. Chaeyoung headed to the kitchen and their she saw Jennie eating her diet oatmeal along with Lisa and Jisoo who preferred pancakes and bacon. Those two were the closest actually... wherever Lisa is? There will be Jisoo and wherever Jisoo is? There will be Lisa. 

 

"You know you are ed right?"

Was Jennie's first greet with her pouting co-member. Chaeyoung just nodded her head in defeat as she sat down next to her savage unnie. 

 

She munched the fluffy wheat bread on her plate with teary eyed. Her members already saw the news.

 

"I'm sorry, I was out of my mind."

Jennie who's already beside her was obliged to comfort the frustrated Park Chaeyoung.

 

"Hey, it's okay. I just didn't know you have a thing with wide shoulders men— ouch! What was that for?!" Jennie hissed when she got a kicked from Jisoo who only widened her eyes and gestured that Chaeyoung is now crying and it is not the right time to joke around. 

 

"Unnie, Chae doesn't have any es with guys unlike you."

Lalisa her best friend saw how Chaeyoung is becoming uncomfortable with the topic so the intellectual that she always is, Lisa divert the attention to Jennie.

 

"Yahh!!!"

The human dumpling puffed her cheeks up and glared at their playful maknae who has a grin on her face right now. 

 

"Well it's true, you have a thing with y guys not to mention been eyeing BTS Jimin these days I see, after your breakup with the ever y EXO Kai?" 

 

"That is so NOT true."

Jennie look offended and very denial at the same time that made Chaeyoung laughed at her cute unnie. Upon witnessing that her mood lighten up, Lisa nudge Jisoo secretly and the three members shared a genuine smile for making Chaeyoung comfortable again. 

 

"She's been eyeing Jimin ever since but always ended up with the rapper one." 

Jisoo also joined the teasing and just like everyday's routine, Chaeyoung will only watched the three bicker with a toothy smile on her face. She will laughed if she find it funny too, she will nod if it's agreeable. That's Park Chaeyoung for you.

 

"Yah! Enough with that. Let's just eat breakfast and don't mention the guy who can't be named."

 

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Jennie."

 

 

 

 

 

After their breakfast, Lalisa went to her room saying that 'everything will be okay' and Jennie giving her an advice about the dreaded seventh floor, Jisoo who's the oldest of them comforted her by s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter