"Should I start calling you 'love'?"

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        



"How many times do I need to tell you girls that Bangtan is not good for us?"
Kim Jennie burst into the living room with a glare and a cute pout. She held her waist and look mainly to the two crack heads who can't even put their phones down.

 

Rosé stared at her unnie who had her nose flaring and face red with so much annoyance. Did something happen again without her noticed?

 

"I swear, that guy. I'm gonna kill him if I see him."
She gritted her teeth and slumped herself between Lisa and Jisoo who look confused for a moment before turning back their attention to their phones once again.

 

"You can just ignore him you know?"

Him? Chaeyoung couldn't keep up with their topic so she fully turned her attention to her three members. It's been two weeks since her last encounter with the man who cannot be named. Thankfully, BTS flew to Europe for their love yourself concert world tour and Chaeyoung had a leisure week not having her pretend boyfriend here.

It gave her time to think and reflect to her past actions. How come she became so impulsive that time? Now, Chaeyoung is regretting it big time.

 

"If you didn't gave Lisa's number to Taehyung this wouldn't happen eonnie!" Jennie pointed her finger to the oldest of the four, Jisoo gasped in defense even exaggeratedly covered .

 

"The kid is really kind and been fan boying to our maknae for months! He's literally teary eyed when he asked for it! I couldn't say 'No'."

Chaeyoung look at her friends arguing on the sofa while she munched a bowl of caramel popcorn.

 

As entertaining as it is but watching the three bicker everyday became tiring for Roseanne. She always has been the wallflower of blackpink, always watching them in the corner with a plate of food in her hands. It became a habit to her that sometimes she struggles to keep it up with them.

 

"And you!!! Why did you asked me to come to your first date instead of that woman or Chaeyoung!" Jennie turned to Lisa this time. She was fuming, her face all red while still tightly gripping her phone.

 

"Stop reminiscing already eonnie, it's all in the past." Lisa shrugged, she stood up and join Chaeyoung on the bean bag, snatching a popcorn in her big bowl. The chubby cheeks squinted her eyes at her, not wanting to share but Lisa just stick her tongue out, in attempt to annoy the latter.

 

Chaeyoung was supposed to fight back with a tickle when her Jennie eonnie's loud voice startled the lights out of her. "HE KEEPS BOTHERING ME!" 
She says, even throwing the sofa pillow on the television.

 

Jisoo quickly reacted to this, she stood up in front of Jennie and put her both hands on her waist.
"Yah! I'm older than you Jendeuk! And yes! I'm a woman! Thank you!"
This made the other crackhead on the room clapped her hands as she started laughing, even giving Jisoo a high five.

 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes upon seeing this as she shifted her attention to Jennie. Who is that guy anyway? That made her Jennie unnie overreact this much?

 

"I can't with you two." She sighed, Jennie leaving the living room with a loud slammed from her bedroom door.

 

Chaeyoung put down the big bowl of popcorn as she fixed her self on the beanbag.
"Okay... now can anyone explain what the heck just happened?" Her eyes looking at the two crackheads expecting an explanation fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter