"You're beautiful, don't you know that?"

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

One month and seventeen days, Chaeyoung cannot believe she's been in a relationship for forty-eight days already.

Yes, she secretly gushed upon having a boyfriend before and how would it feels like doing mushy things with your beau but of course, that was all until reality and unfortunate events ruined everything for her.

Sometimes it still feel like a dream because she knows that whatever status she have with Bangtan's visual? It's not real so she still gotta wake up everyday reminding herself that her boyfriend is fake and basically she's still single. But Kim Seokjin might me bipolar, that menopausal man's duality is at it finest.

He ignores her during the day but will bombarded her with calls and messages at night. He will get irritated most of the times with her unintentional clumsiness on their once a week meet ups but then he didn't stop delivering take outs with all her favorite foods in it. He treats her like a child when they were together, patting the top of her head and lecturing her.

Roseanne doesn't want to admit, but she's getting comfortable around him. First of all, he's mean and she still hates his guts even though they were in a truce already, Kim Seokjin's tongue can still hurt her like a knife.

"Yo, pretty princess! Lisa's going to Bangtan's dorm do you wanna come?" Chaeyoung's trance broke off when Jennie knocked on her open door, she saw her unnie taking off her makeup with wipes as she just arrived from a whole day photoshoot.

"No." The lazy girl, shake her head. Hugging her favorite pillow as she closed her eyes. Her thoughts is filled with him already, she doesn't want to add more.

"Really? There's food there." She heard another new voice from the living room. That stopped her for a moment, food? What kind of food?

Chaeyoung shake her head again, it's tempting but she also have food here. Control your appetite, Park! "N-no, unnie."

"Your boyfriend personally asked you there." Then Lisa came in, she was already dressed and as usual blackpink's maknae looked beautiful even with the minimum makeup and effort.

"But It's Sunday night can't I just stay here?"

She doesn't want to see any members of BTS right now, especially the youngest and the oldest. She pouted, covering her whole body with her blanket.

"Come on, Chaeng. Come with me please? Jisoonnie can't accompany me because she and Namjoon oppa is in a huge misunderstanding right now and Jennie unnie will kill me if I bring her there." Her best friend sat on the side of her bed, taking off the blanket that's covering her whole body.

She rolled her eyes, sitting up. "Why don't you go alone, Lisa?"

The younger one pursed her lips, eyebrows furrowing in confusion from the sudden temper of her eonnie. "Are you and oppa had a fight?"

"What?! No!ー"

"I noticed that you keep avoiding your boyfriend, Chaeng. Is there something wrong?"

Lisa then moved closer to her, the maknae's eyes filled with worry.

"N-nothing." She looks away, sitting up as she ran her fingers through her newly dyed blonde hair. She had the same exact color with Lisa but the girl in front of her had lighter tone while she had warmer one.

Lisa understood, she nodded her head and just shrugged everything because if her best friend wanted to open up, Chaeyoung will.

She then proceed on convincing Chaeyoung to go with her. "Come on, Chaeng please? I wanted to see my Taetae before we go to LA this Tuesday."

Chaeyoung sighed, looking at her pleading best friend who had her hands clasped together and her eyes so round like a puppy.

This is what 'love' do to you people. They make you act like a lovesick puppy. Chaeyoung had been there, Chaeyoung is stupid, don't be Chaeyoung.

Now, she gotta brace herself with those two people she doesn't want to meet. I mean, who moves on with less than two months right? Park Chaeyoung had secretly loved him for years for goodness sake.

Yet he already found love with somebody else, she didn't even had the chance to try and confessed her love for him because it's just too late to do something now and she really messed up big time.

Sometimes she wonders, if confessing to the wrong man is her blessing in disguise. It's what the universe did to protect her from getting heartbroken to the man she had loved.

 

 

 

 

The next thing Chaeyoung knew, she and Lisa was already in front of Bangtan's expensive apartment. They were waiting for someone to open the door for them, as Lisa took out her phone and texted her boyfriend that they were already here.

In less than a minute the door already opened for them and Lisa quickly jumped at her boyfriend giving him a tight bear hug. Chaeyoung watched the two exchanged their 'I miss you's from each other. With Taehyung's godly features and Lisa's high class beauty these two are a dangerous bomb. Their visual is an explosion to all the people who will see them together, a perfect match indeed.

Chaeyoung suddenly felt single. As much as she doesn't want to interrupt, the two looks like they forgotten her existence so she had to clear to get their attention, in which stopped them from displaying their affection in front of her.

"Oh, Rosé-ssi come in! Sorry about that." Taehyung scratched the back of his head shyly as he widely open the door for her with Lisa in his other hand.

"It's fine, sunbae." Chaeyoung smiled, as she entered their apartment. This is the first time she stepped foot in here.

"Have you guys eaten dinner? Jin hyung cooked something for us." Taehyung asked, while Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter