"We are dating."

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of the rare moments when Kim Seokjin was the one who overslept on a weekday morning. He help himself a cup of black coffee and was greeted by a grinning sunshine in front of him, who was unluckily assigned to wash the dishes by losing rock paper scissors by the three maknaes. 

 

"Did our manager called us this morning?"

Seokjin take a sipped on his coffee and sat at the vacant chair. 

 

"Come to think of it? Yes, he did. He was actually asking for you but Namjoon said you were still sleeping."

Hoseok pondered for a few seconds before continuing on his task. The older one expected this to happen as soon as he woke up from slumber. 

 

The only thing that's missing now is the interrogation—

 

"HOBI HYUNG!!! WHERE IS JIN HYUNG?! HE NEEDS TO SEE THIS!!—" Yeah, that's it. It is actually happening. Seokjin turned around to see Jimin who is literally hyperventilating by what he saw on his phone. 

"SEOKJIN HYUNG!!! THERE YOU ARE!"

He shouted at the top of his lungs the moment their eyes met, Jimin rushed to him and take a hold on his wide lean shoulders. 

 

As expected to the one who always check their official twitter account, it is no surprise that Park Jimin is the first one to found out about this. 

 

"Hey hey! Jiminie, cut that out! Can you calm down for a bit?"

Hoseok who's wiping his wet hands with kitchen napkins went to the two and detach the small one to the bigger one.

 

"HYUNG! HOW CAN I?! IF JIN HYUNG HERE HAVE A DATING SCANDAL RELEASED BY DISPATCH!?!" 

Jimin shoved his phone at Hoseok's face as the sunshine grimaces from the act. For once, he wanted to smacked the life out of this mochi. 

 

He snatched the phone though and look at the new released news by himself. 

"That horrible site. What is it now? I bet this is nothing real, right hyung?" 

Hoseok returned the phone after reading the contents of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter